Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby VCC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Alot of what you have said Elk in your devide and conquer write is written of in a round about way in the bible,but as you say the illumimati and royal blood line,Masons or what ever else you like have well and truely infiltrated every religous organisation anyway,but i agree with what you are saying.for me true beleif religeon what ever you like to call it never come from a church it is an instillation of a moral code of conduct,the church's of the world have evolved through the corruption and evolution of exactly what you have stated in your writting,a true beleiver stands alone and generally find them standing on a soap box.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:18 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
elkanofan wrote:whats that?

*Gasp*

http://www.abovetopsecret.com - Check it out.

Just make sure you find time to come back here lol

Seems quite commercial to me :| I normally look at deeper stuff than this.

Infact i've seen a few articles and i think they should rename the website above disinfo lol. Just seems very commercial orientated, over the top caricature conspiracies.

VCC wrote:Alot of what you have said Elk in your devide and conquer write is written of in a round about way in the bible,but as you say the illumimati and royal blood line,Masons or what ever else you like have well and truely infiltrated every religous organisation anyway,but i agree with what you are saying.for me true beleif religeon what ever you like to call it never come from a church it is an instillation of a moral code of conduct,the church's of the world have evolved through the corruption and evolution of exactly what you have stated in your writting,a true beleiver stands alone and generally find them standing on a soap box.

I know, i tell Christians now it don't matter if Jesus was around 2000 years ago or not, the most important factor is that the bible, the Quran etc.. are books full of metaphors of how reality works. Metaphoric stories which ring true all over society today. I have come to this conclusion for now, this is actually what religion is supposed to be about but people have taken the words way too literally and used it as a dogma! The Vatican have heavily dubbed down religion over the years.

People should be using religion and a moral guidebook, not a book driven by dogma and fear. Fear or going to hell etc, which is not what it's about.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Theres only two types of people in the world. Poor people and rich people.

Race and religeon are two areas where ordinary people are left fighting themselves instead of asking awkward questions of the guys at the top who hold all the cards.

It happens on a smaller scale too. The recent "Private sector good, Public sector bad" nonsense thats been whipped up in the tabloid press is designed to turn working man against working man.

"Four legs good, two legs bad". Know what I mean?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

elkanofan wrote:Seems quite commercial to me :| I normally look at deeper stuff than this.

Infact i've seen a few articles and i think they should rename the website above disinfo lol. Just seems very commercial orientated, over the top caricature conspiracies.

Oh trust me, it's not... You need to look deeper into the site - They just don't discriminate there, there are a LOT of Disinfo agents on that place, you've just got to use your head tbh.

But I started there, about 10yrs ago. When it was under another name & ran through word of mouth more or less, and some of the discussions/debates etc I've had there have turned my girlfriends hair grey when I've recounted them...
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh ok, it's all about the David Icke forum these days.

Anything goes there! All sort of views on there. Everyone is different! You be suprised to see how feel people believe anything that icke says about reptilians, most people are just there because they can talk about stuff which in public is taboo.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TRA Dial Square » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:21 am

elkanofan wrote:Oh ok, it's all about the David Icke forum these days.

Anything goes there! All sort of views on there. Everyone is different! You be suprised to see how feel people believe anything that icke says about reptilians, most people are just there because they can talk about stuff which in public is taboo.

Icke allows "disbelievers" on his forums now? I remember getting banned several times and accused of being a "spy of sorts" because I "tried to discredit" some of his views...

...I believe a little of Icke's stuff, but there's a lot I have a problem with... Even being the hugest conspiracy theorist.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:07 am

From what i can see, again not many believe his reptilian stuff in anyone at all.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 pm

ironic, here's the topic just made here again:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=206061

this is why i like this forum. you can say anything
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Remember kids, drugs are bad mmmkay.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am

UFGN hit it on the head for me.

Racism is a working class/middle class problem. They (all types of "they") don't care for such ingsignificant shit. It's a distraction for us at our end of society, something to keep us squabbling amongst ourselves, just as we squabble and fight over the crumbs of the big capitalist pie they allow us to have.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby elkanofan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 pm

UFGN wrote:Theres only two types of people in the world. Poor people and rich people.

Race and religeon are two areas where ordinary people are left fighting themselves instead of asking awkward questions of the guys at the top who hold all the cards.

It happens on a smaller scale too. The recent "Private sector good, Public sector bad" nonsense thats been whipped up in the tabloid press is designed to turn working man against working man.

"Four legs good, two legs bad". Know what I mean?

Est83 wrote:UFGN hit it on the head for me.

Racism is a working class/middle class problem. They (all types of "they") don't care for such ingsignificant shit. It's a distraction for us at our end of society, something to keep us squabbling amongst ourselves, just as we squabble and fight over the crumbs of the big capitalist pie they allow us to have.

Absolutley. It's time we started to ask questions. This is what the thread is about, raising consciousness and seeing the big picture.

Let's stop fighting and arguing with the idiot, local, neo nazi wannbes, let's start look past him and instead looking at where he got his information from. If he referencees people for this beliefs, research and find out who these people are. and sooner or later if your open minded, keep digging and you will see how everything fits toghether!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maxduke » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 pm

GunnGunn wrote:Remember kids, drugs are bad mmmkay.

This
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Look at our education system, that is where it all starts. The way we treat kids is awful. I think if they ever did an undercover panorama programme on how they deal with behaviour in secondary schools people would be truly shocked.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Est83 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Feeling guilty about something PG? ;)

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

She_Gunner_Wales wrote:LOL i didnt expect this soo soon!
I know it nobody's fault here & these things happen, if all the data cant be recovered maybe it would be an idea to use invision, they have a great support system from what i hear & are very reliable.

PG hits kids so he can feel like the big man he has always wanted to be...but isn't :hiding: :grin:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate