Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 am

Been browsing a few of these topics on Stormfront and has it ever occurred in anybody consciousness here just how 'Idealistic' the history we have all be taught has been.

I read someone who stated whites are superior and that's a fact. Well that's my whole point! Why has the history we have been taught so incredibly and ridiculously one sided? Seen some threads showing how blacks hate themselves! That's again the whole point I'm getting at! That's what the history we know in the public domain is designed to do, make other races hate themselves and want to be white! Why do we accept this and not challenge it when you look at the total mess the worldwide society is in today, especially financially?

I mean it's also a fact the first modern man was born in Africa, the first men where 'Black Africans'. The white Caucasian race came about from an ice age where for survival they lost all their melanin. Which gave them their pale white skin, they then further adapted to their European climates. There's is little or no difference between Caucasians and Africans, only thing i've noticed is Caucasians seem to adapt better to cold temperatures and Africans adapt better to warmer climates (whites get sunburn, blacks don't take to minus temperatures very well).

Didn't it ever occur to everyone that considering much of the history we know has been documented and written since the 1800's? Where slavery was being ended across the world and the new found power of Caucasians thanks to the moors demise and the rise of the Illuminati. The Caucasians where looking for new means to profit from the free slaves? Movements like Social Darwinism forming all sorts of racist ideologies to make money off these people, and make money off the public as a whole again regardless of race. (Which is important, I'll get to that later). If you read the story of Tesla life, look at his battle with Edison, you will see the world is primarily about making profit, not helping people to enhance their consciousness.

Again going back to the Africans part, It's clear from visual evidence that modern society was created in Egypt region by black Africans back in what was known as Ancient Kemet, I'll do more research how this fits in with all the Sumerian stuff but now look at how Africans where the innovators at the start, thousands of years ago but in the 1800's where at the bottom? How did that happen? I mentioned the decline of the Moors, act of Karma? The moors had a long and brutal reign, spawning slavery and belittling their own race, not just enslaving whites, Arabs and peoples of all colours but especially their own, the losers of their own civil wars. From what I’ve seen and read it seems the general picture is the Mulatto offspring of the moors, gave birth to white supremacy. This came along with the rise of the Illuminati and the royal bloodlines; this was the status once the western world especially reached the 1800's with the same age old royal bloodlines in control, along with the new found wealth of bankers. (Morgans, Rothschilds, Rockafellers, Russell's) ruling the world. President Franklin in the early 1800's spent much of his energy sadly in vain trying to wrestle the power back from these people for America, Lincoln tried also to do this with the greenback currency, but he was assassinated sadly. These guys where hell-bent on getting their central bank.

Now back to the Illuminati or as they are now called Bilderberg group, Bohemian grove, Council of foreign relations, and a whole load of other names. These people helped and funded many of those who's ideologies we live by today, Charles Darwin, his cousin, Thomas Edison, Adolf Hitler to name a few. Some even say they funded and helped Einstein, but I need to do more research on that matter. These guys in the 1800's had full control almost over a whole race of people 'African slaves'. Now these people in their kabbal believe fundamentally in the ideologies of the devil, Lucifer, they believe they are the bearers of the light. Their mission is to first and primarily help themselves to the best the world offers because they believe they are genetically superior to the rest of us. We are the 99% against the 0.01% of them. No I don't mean the devil and Satanism in the cartoon like red devil horns perception from the propaganda we know. They mean Lucifer as simply a projected embodiment of the false ego. Why this is important is because their ideology is that: when they find something which enhances them, knowledge spiritual or factual, technology, natural medicine, they keep for themselves primarily as much as they can; they only give things out to the public if it benefits them financially. It don’t matter how crazy you think this is, this is what these people believe. Satan does everything in the reverse of God, so where as god teach you to share everything, the devil teaches you to hide everything and share amongst those who better you.

This is no different to at all to how in 2009 for example the Brawn F1 team found a very clever double diffuser system which make their car much better than everyone else’s, no different to if you find something valuable, will you tell everyone about it or just share with a few people you where close to or your family? These people in power DO NOT CARE about me or you, regardless of your colour. These people own all of big business, these guys are all strategically stationed everywhere in corporations whether it’s banking, politics, Television/Hollywood, food and pharmaceutical, military industries and yes religion with the Vatican (even if recently the Vatican is reportedly growing apart from them) the ideologies they push are done for a reason, simple, to make them profit, they do not want to enhance human consciousness as a whole, they only give us knowledge when it suits them and makes them money and more powerful. For the last 26,000 years of history, in this cycle, this has been the conscious ideology every single major civilization has had, regardless again of colour. All the EXACT same Ideology!

So all the ideologies and philosophies pushed by the mainstream, no, they are NOT for your benefit, they are for the elites benefit, they don’t want you to know real history, they do not want you to know real wisdom, and understand energy properly. They want you to be ignorant, they love racist ideologies and disinfo, they love race studies which promote arguments among the people (again regardless of colour) it keep people divided, it makes it far easier for them to control you, these people manipulate your health, your knowledge and beliefs and your physical well being. These guys believe they were born to control us all.

Its stupidity when black panthers call all white men the devil, they can’t see the bigger picture! It’s stupidity for extreme far right groups blame all the social problems in the western world on immigration of coloured people; they can’t see the bigger picture! A black man by statistics is 7 times more likely to kill than a white man, what you don’t see is just how proud the elites are of this statistics and just how hard they have worked since the end of slavery for this homicide rate to happen. What you also don’t see is rates of murdered depending on economic status which is the MOST IMPORTANT factor when it comes to crime. Divide and conquer! This group has been going it for a very long time. 2012, it’s coming to an end, they doing everything they can to keep it!

This is what Trayvon martin shooting is about, this is what the racist cop incident in England is about, this is what the James Perch twitter racism, Luis Suarez, John Terry, Alan Hansen overreactions are about, this is what the stories of a man raping and killing a 86 year women, this is what three men burning one white guy is about. Keeping you divided over stupidness. Seriously these elites as I call them, they will sees some of the arguments for and against, and they will laugh and laugh at pro black and white bigoted comments, they know it’s all crap, that’s the whole point! They don’t want to see us unite (Bob Marley, John Lennon) That threatens their power massively if we all found what’s going on, educated ourselves overthrew these guys and created a proper and fair society!

So I say this because I care, I’ve opened my consciousness to a high level, I’ve about all this material narcissism crap, it’s about time we as a people started to live properly. This internet we all use to connect, someone built that, this computer I’m using, someone built that too, these clothes I wear, someone made that, same with your clothes, the houses we live in, some people built that. We all need to help each over out to get anywhere in this world, it’s about time we were reminded of that. There are 30 trillion cells in your body, if they all acted as we are doing now, with selfish, insecure, bigoted, one sided, idealistic and narcissistic views there’s no way you body would function. They need to work together so you live!

The old world order is broken and it’s coming to an end, it doesn’t work anymore. Out with the old in with the new! Let’s wake up and build together a fair and just society, with proper equality for all. Look at all the people you hold close if you have a race view, who was funding him? How much money did he make, who gave him his ideology, how connected was he to these elites? See the nonsense for what it is.

Positive consciousness for you all! Thank you for reading! If you don’t believe the stuff about the moors, read up on them, from what I’ve read their story fits in better to the transition from Kemet.

We are all one human family, don't let these elites laugh at you and tell you what to think. We work and slave away while they laugh and play all day?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby TheLittleMozart » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am

Its all just one big conspiracy, isnt it mate!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Dejan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am

Conspiracy.

That is all
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby IMF » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 pm

I imagine elkofan has been smoking the good shit.
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Elk has it all figured out.

There's a rather large group of us that have... Bigger than "The Elite" seem to believe exists, as well.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:48 pm

IMF wrote:I imagine elkofan has been smoking the good shit.

Silver Haze? :)

Funny you say that, what you just said is exactly why the elite want cannabis illegal. If people started using it like Rick Simpson does, the FDA and other elite big buisnesses are lsoing out on a shitload of cash!

Stanislaw Burzynski, search him up, watch the documentary on him :) . Guy started to cure cancer using the common methods we understand today, but no, sadly he's not a millionaire because of it, far from it infact!

If you stick to the good, high grade shit, no skunk or this mixed with coke crap or brown shit. You can raise you conscious level and start to work out why the world is so f***ked up. cannabis is no a drug, it's a plant. A drug is a compound you have to engeneer, sleeping pills, cocaina, angel dust, you get the picture. Cannabis is a plant, no different han flowers! Just raises and changes your awareness and perception when you smoke it.

Jay22 wrote:Elkano, you need to join politics, mate. You'll do well there. ;)

I really don't think politicians would like what i have to say :rofll: . As you know from here, i'm one of the biggest c**** you will ever mean when it comes to arguments, i am relentless, i start turning peoples arguments against them, adapt their argument to my point and i'm very harsh and blunt.

I'm sure i'd cause a riot. I'd know exactly what to say, i won't go deep into metaphysics, i'd make sure i'd know exactly how to push their buttons. I don't think it's a good idea LOL.

Its all just one big conspiracy, isnt it mate!

Well it's true. Our money system is conceived on fractual reserve lending, which is moral fraud if i'm being polite. Once you open you consciousness, you start to see how everything is connected, and how many of the big problems all spawn from the same people. Good news is it's all coming to an end this year. We will finally be rid of these banksters and we will finally be able to start living to our human potential.

The main thing what i'm saying here is please do not get bogged down in ridiculous race arguments. As i have said here, all forms of racism is low conscious, disinfo nonsense :)

Be happy like me! You be suprised to see how positive of a person i am :)

I love saying contreversial stuff, it's enhanced my life no end.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:05 pm

if anyones interested in the cancer situation.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

All this is too much for me. Over my head.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

no worry man, i go into some mad shit, there's nothing much to worry about just mak sure you stear clear of race related arguments thats all :) . I talk about this stuff too much and forget, not everyone look at the shit i do :|

You can't rush or force wisdom.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Elk you a member of ATS? ;)
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm

whats that?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

watched the cancer doco very good,and very close to me as i have a very good friend about to have surgery next week,just shows what we all already know the Pharmacutical companys along with governments halt medical knowledge basicly because of financial implecations,here in NZ there is one Pharmacutical company funded by the government,i know of a women that needed a drug here which had clinicaly been proven to help her condition it was made by another company she was forced to bring in the drug she needed at a cost of 30,000 per year the drug has now been aproved
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

VCC wrote:watched the cancer doco very good,and very close to me as i have a very good friend about to have surgery next week,just shows what we all already know the Pharmacutical companys along with governments halt medical knowledge basicly because of financial implecations,here in NZ there is one Pharmacutical company funded by the government,i know of a women that needed a drug here which had clinicaly been proven to help her condition it was made by another company she was forced to bring in the drug she needed at a cost of 30,000 per year the drug has now been aproved

Hi, how urgent is the op, because there's many other methods of curing cancer which don't require thousands of pounds?

Yes it' not just medical knowledge, it's knowledge in general. They only give us things if it profits them, in science especially!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby VCC » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

it is pre-Cancer op as they say here,cant call it cancer until have operated,biopsy was of the scale for abnormal cells,and the waiting list is normally over a month to have surgery but it has been shortened to a week in this instance,so it would seem the operation is very urgent.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

elkanofan wrote:whats that?

*Gasp*

www.abovetopsecret.com - Check it out.

Just make sure you find time to come back here lol
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham