Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm

I don't even raise my voice these days. The things i've seen over the years though, big blokes screaming nose to nose at little kids, teachers planning on who they want out next and how they can wind them up so they do something worthy of exclusion, schools with 'hit-lists' of kids they want to get rid of. Some schools make up their mind before the student even arrives based on their previous record.

What is currently seen as good practice in behaviour management is an absolute disgrace. I really would like to do a panorama style hidden camera documentary on it - you'd be shocked!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Re: Divide and Conquer, all races have the same common enemy

Postby elkanofan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

I don't think panorama would accept that, it would need to be independent.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Maxduke » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:I don't even raise my voice these days. The things i've seen over the years though, big blokes screaming nose to nose at little kids, teachers planning on who they want out next and how they can wind them up so they do something worthy of exclusion, schools with 'hit-lists' of kids they want to get rid of. Some schools make up their mind before the student even arrives based on their previous record.

What is currently seen as good practice in behaviour management is an absolute disgrace. I really would like to do a panorama style hidden camera documentary on it - you'd be shocked!

That explains alot actually, and gives me a new excuse for my failings in school too.

Good job PG :clap:
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby VCC » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:I don't even raise my voice these days. The things i've seen over the years though, big blokes screaming nose to nose at little kids, teachers planning on who they want out next and how they can wind them up so they do something worthy of exclusion, schools with 'hit-lists' of kids they want to get rid of. Some schools make up their mind before the student even arrives based on their previous record.

wow, amazing actually
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby elkanofan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 pm

This is why i reject modern atheism, it's a deception.

True atheism is open mindedness!

seriously as a black man, you really expect me to listen to any of Darwins stuff? Really? I used to lean towards atheism when i was young, and suprise supirse i was on the verge of suicide! My life was crap. Now as a self proclaimed open minded spiritual realist, my life has never been better, i feel great :)
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 am

Just nonsense and racism! Simple! This is one of the primary sources where the neo nazi fools get their shit from. Modern science ideologies!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to The Big Debate