Kony 2012

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Kony 2012

Postby Leody » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:56 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:
Gunner4Life wrote:This whole Kony business makes me sick . The guy who made this movie probably made a shitload of money by taking advantage of other people's weaknesses and fears.Even if Kony is "taken care " of then there are one or two worse than him who will replace him .
The jackass who made the video forgot to mention that Kony IS a victim too . Your life must be very f***ked up to end up like Kony,he was probably trained as a a child soldier,and he had little choice . The only thing that can save those people is education otherwise it's just a never ending cycle of insanity and abuse.

gets 90,000 grand a year from 'em apparently :doh:

Mate, that's hardly all he "gets"

Take a peek at the "operating expenses" of the company. Well, the film maker is going to need transportation, let's buy him a company Porsche to get to and from work!

That's what raises serious eyebrows. They spend way to much to raise their money.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby AFC10 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

I think the only way of killing this absolute freak is getting Ramsey to score!
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby elkanofan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Hmm, looking at the way we have so easily picked KONY 2012 apart.

Maybe Invisible Children where setup? Who knows, maybe someone in the CIA is doing reverse psychology in a way. Someone in the CIA is 'on our side' and is working against the bankers! Trying to push stupid, flawed agendas on purpose so the powers that be expose themselves to the public?

This was released 10 days ago, yet we so, so easily saw the scam. Maybe someone is sending a message to us, this shit has to stop, so, I'm blowing it up from the inside!

Maybe this was a plan by some people who are fed up with the sick men who manipulate the world so they devised a movement which on the surface was designed to trick the public into accepting humanitarian aid which is is disguised as WAR. but the real agenda is for the Movement to be so dam shoddy the public will pick it apart and wake up?

It could even be Karma maybe using this movement as the beginning of the end for the old power structure?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 am

looooooooool you and your conspiracies.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby TheLittleMozart » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm

:lol: Elkanofan knows the truth!!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Reverend Gooner » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

elkanofan wrote:Hmm, looking at the way we have so easily picked KONY 2012 apart.

Maybe Invisible Children where setup? Who knows, maybe someone in the CIA is doing reverse psychology in a way. Someone in the CIA is 'on our side' and is working against the bankers! Trying to push stupid, flawed agendas on purpose so the powers that be expose themselves to the public?

This was released 10 days ago, yet we so, so easily saw the scam. Maybe someone is sending a message to us, this shit has to stop, so, I'm blowing it up from the inside!

Maybe this was a plan by some people who are fed up with the sick men who manipulate the world so they devised a movement which on the surface was designed to trick the public into accepting humanitarian aid which is is disguised as WAR. but the real agenda is for the Movement to be so dam shoddy the public will pick it apart and wake up?

It could even be Karma maybe using this movement as the beginning of the end for the old power structure?

It is also interesting that Uganda has recently tapped into a significant amount of oil wealth which the Chinese have been buying up at a fast rate. Rumour has it that Obama and Cameron had oil reserves on the agenda when they met this week so things may be getting tight in terms of access to the black gold.

A nicely placed campaign like this being allowed to gain traction in the media by TPTB could be a good way of getting troops on the ground in Ghana (despite knowing that Kony hasn't been in Ghana since 2006) without raising suspicion.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby elkanofan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:05 pm

U mean Uganda tapped into oil reserves back last October/November i think, and China has been actually trying to help in Africa by building infrastructure in return for oil?

Or maybe it is Ghana, I'll check it out :)

Dejan wrote:looooooooool you and your conspiracies.

I know :) I'm terrible, it's a long shot what i said there, just probably me over thinking, but i like to write down my thoughts and see if there's any truth in them or not. No harm in learning and sharing.

KONY 2012 is a scam however.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reverend Gooner » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Sorry I meant Uganda (edited). Yes China is a major player in Africa at the moment, I have read posters on a conspiracy forum saying about this campaign being bigged up as a way of the US increasing their presence (politically and/or militarily) in Uganda without making it obvious it is about the oil they want. Probably a bit too far fetched but I though I would bring it up as conspiracies were mentioned.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby elkanofan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/ ... 2012-video

This Jason Russell guy is a failure!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 am