Women wearing revealing clothing

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Women wearing revealing clothing

Postby Zenith » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 am

EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC wrote:I do not even look. I am in a err happy marriage.

Liar. :sneaky:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm

While i was out a fella drew my attention to a girl who looked as though she had not finished getting dressed. I of course told him i would not have noticed. Then another fella who seemed to know him made a comment. They were both in their 50s. I thought, Would the girl really want that from 2 pervy men ?. Surely not.
I want Carl Jenkinson back in a Arsenal shirt next season.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:28 pm

See I must be in the perfect relationship lol.

My girlfriend isn't exactly... Well I dunno which celebs you'd consider above all else; but she's pretty damn fine, I was a LUCKY FCUKER to get her, put it that way.

When she goes out, with me... She'll put something on that's not "OTT" in the "look at me department", but it will be good enough for the "I can afford sexy clothes to go out dancing in" kind of range you know? - But funnily enough, she'll dress a little more conservatively when she's out w/ mates and I'm not around - And before anyone asks, yes I know this b/c her and her mates can't help but upload pretty much over 100 pics on FB every f***ing time they go out /facepalm

But on the other hand, she calls me a weirdo if there's a girl around about town or in the club dressed to the nines in a 'take me home and f**k the shit out of me' outfit and I DON'T LOOK! << I know this wasn't exactly what the post was about but I guess my point is, hell if my girl aint doing it, yet giving me permission to do it, to other chicks... I'm taking advantage of that!
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:45 pm

This thread has a serious lack of pics
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:52 pm

brb installing windows 7 because i cant see the pics
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:06 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:See I must be in the perfect relationship lol.

My girlfriend isn't exactly... Well I dunno which celebs you'd consider above all else; but she's pretty damn fine, I was a LUCKY FCUKER to get her, put it that way.

When she goes out, with me... She'll put something on that's not "OTT" in the "look at me department", but it will be good enough for the "I can afford sexy clothes to go out dancing in" kind of range you know? - But funnily enough, she'll dress a little more conservatively when she's out w/ mates and I'm not around - And before anyone asks, yes I know this b/c her and her mates can't help but upload pretty much over 100 pics on FB every f***ing time they go out /facepalm

But on the other hand, she calls me a weirdo if there's a girl around about town or in the club dressed to the nines in a 'take me home and f**k the shit out of me' outfit and I DON'T LOOK! << I know this wasn't exactly what the post was about but I guess my point is, hell if my girl aint doing it, yet giving me permission to do it, to other chicks... I'm taking advantage of that!

I would get my butt kicked if mine thought i was looking. Not that i do, Of course.
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby djaxster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm

ChVint22 wrote:I wonder what cave men and women did to get attention in order to have sex? Or were the women back then just raped by the men all the time? I imagine it may have just been pure instinct, no prancing about, no foreplay, just straight to the humping.

Yep the good old days... Should be like that now..
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 pm

djaxster wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I wonder what cave men and women did to get attention in order to have sex? Or were the women back then just raped by the men all the time? I imagine it may have just been pure instinct, no prancing about, no foreplay, just straight to the humping.

:lol:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby djaxster » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
djaxster wrote:

Watch this Mickey Flannagan talking about foreplay.. FAF :rofll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=cjVSz_n-7TE
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 pm

djaxster wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:
djaxster wrote:

Watch this Mickey Flannagan talking about foreplay.. FAF :rofll:
Not having that on my computer browsing. LOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=cjVSz_n-7TE
EvAMY-CRAIGLEEAFC
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to The Big Debate