Women wearing revealing clothing

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Women wearing revealing clothing

Postby gzagee » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Gotta ask folks

If a woman wears a miniskirt or a low cut top to work/out shopping/bar is it wrong for men to stare?
Where I work you see quite a few women wearing stuff like that some with high heels, and whilst I try to avert my eyes from ogling them I can't help but take a sneak peek.
Now, if they catch you staring most will usually cast you the glare of death but, if they step outside wearing those outfits should they expect men not to stare?

What say y'all?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Re: Women wearing revealing clothing

Postby Swan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:07 pm

if you wanna show it off don't be pissed when someone is checking it out..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gzagee » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:12 pm

If oyu're out with your woman and shes wearing those outfits would it piss you off if other men were looking at her, or would it empower you knowing you've got someone they all want?
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Inchpräctice » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm

To answer your first question, any woman who shows her rack to all and sundry and then complains if someone is staring at it is a massive hypocrite.

gzagee wrote:If oyu're out with your woman and shes wearing those outfits would it piss you off if other men were looking at her, or would it empower you knowing you've got someone they all want?

To answer that question it doesn't empower me much, I'd prefer them to f**k off really.
Ideally I prefer my missus to wear clothes that aren't revealing and then put the mini-skirt on when we get home.

:sneaky2:
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

They want us to look, or at least someone to. They know what they're doing.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby AFC10 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Everyone knows that if a girl is revealing all... she's definitely DTF!
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Swan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 pm

gzagee wrote:If oyu're out with your woman and shes wearing those outfits would it piss you off if other men were looking at her, or would it empower you knowing you've got someone they all want?

depends on how much the guy is staring.. if he just checks out no biggie but if he is taking mental pics so he can add it to his spank bank and then go home and rub one off then ya it would bother me..

with that said these type of girls are good to look at and take home but not something i wanna marry..
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Hammered Pizza » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:55 pm

These women are either hypocrites or naïve. The naïve ones truly believe that no-one should be looking - they're dressing for themselves and to impress their gal pals.

The hypocrites on the other hand aren't nice. They won't mind you taking a peek - if you look like Brad Pitt. If you just happen to be anything sub-Leo Di Caprio however, get prepared to be assassinated with a look.
I'm out, pushed before I could jump.
It was fun.

Burn short, burn bright.
Always Arsenal.

My other haunt.
Hammered Pizza
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Inchpractice wrote:To answer your first question, any woman who shows her rack to all and sundry and then complains if someone is staring at it is a massive hypocrite.

Yes, what dosen't help and empowers this hypocrisy is people like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce telling woman to be independent and telling girls about how useless men are. while at the same time in the video wearing revealing outfits (undermining their own message with anyone even realizing), not just that, in the next video they are speaking about making love to thugs. again, wearing revealing outfits.

This is a big problem since Women watch TV a lot more than us men do and are far more influenced by TV than us. Especially girls my age (young people). I mean you have women on social networking sites, not even facebook, the stupid ones, where they moan about men being idiots, cheaters, lying too much and not wanting to talk and be nice. While again in their display pictures wearing tons of revealing outfits and making sure their baps are always on show with a push up bra. I mean there this girl on bb messenger, my word! Not just the constant ADD ME, ADD ME, ADD ME, she put up over facebook, the constant moaning about how when she updated her status 5-6 men wold say 'hello sexy' she moaned and moaned about the 'harassment'. Yet Surprise, surprise in her display picture, we have her in her bra, in a darkened room sucking a lollypop.

The biggest issue is that most of these girls just do not understand just how hypocritical they are! When you try to explain it to them, they hate you! They demand the truth for men butt hey cannot bare to face or cannot handle the truth themselves.

I'm not saying men are perfect, why the hell are we so stupid and rude just to demand sex all the time for example. Hell, we just as f***ked up, but that's the whole point, both sides are f***ked up and nobody is taking responsibility! It's very easy to point the finger and blame somebody else, but actually taking responsibility is a lot harder to face.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Hammered Pizza wrote:These women are either hypocrites or naïve. The naïve ones truly believe that no-one should be looking - they're dressing for themselves and to impress their gal pals.

The hypocrites on the other hand aren't nice. They won't mind you taking a peek - if you look like Brad Pitt. If you just happen to be anything sub-Leo Di Caprio however, get prepared to be assassinated with a look.

No, no, they don't care about looks, they care about how much is in your wallet. They want men to buy them drinks, take em back to theirs, they want to trick them to fall in love, get married then sleep with the topless gardener and take 500,000 thousand in a divorce settlement.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:23 pm

If you're wearing a mini skirt you ask to be stared at.(to be raped also ;) )
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Hammered Pizza » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 pm

We don't have many women on here, do we? :P
I'm out, pushed before I could jump.
It was fun.

Burn short, burn bright.
Always Arsenal.

My other haunt.
Hammered Pizza
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Massa » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

This post is boss

elkanofan wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:To answer your first question, any woman who shows her rack to all and sundry and then complains if someone is staring at it is a massive hypocrite.

Yes, what dosen't help and empowers this hypocrisy is people like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce telling woman to be independent and telling girls about how useless men are. while at the same time in the video wearing revealing outfits (undermining their own message with anyone even realizing), not just that, in the next video they are speaking about making love to thugs. again, wearing revealing outfits.

This is a big problem since Women watch TV a lot more than us men do and are far more influenced by TV than us. Especially girls my age (young people). I mean you have women on social networking sites, not even facebook, the stupid ones, where they moan about men being idiots, cheaters, lying too much and not wanting to talk and be nice. While again in their display pictures wearing tons of revealing outfits and making sure their baps are always on show with a push up bra. I mean there this girl on bb messenger, my word! Not just the constant ADD ME, ADD ME, ADD ME, she put up over facebook, the constant moaning about how when she updated her status 5-6 men wold say 'hello sexy' she moaned and moaned about the 'harassment'. Yet Surprise, surprise in her display picture, we have her in her bra, in a darkened room sucking a lollypop.

The biggest issue is that most of these girls just do not understand just how hypocritical they are! When you try to explain it to them, they hate you! They demand the truth for men butt hey cannot bare to face or cannot handle the truth themselves.

I'm not saying men are perfect, why the hell are we so stupid and rude just to demand sex all the time for example. Hell, we just as f***ked up, but that's the whole point, both sides are f***ked up and nobody is taking responsibility! It's very easy to point the finger and blame somebody else, but actually taking responsibility is a lot harder to face.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Zedie » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:31 pm

When reversed, any guy that steps out in a mankini is seeking attention, so yes, women do this solely for attention, they aint doing it for themselves. What kind of dumb arse notion is that? Surely, if you were solely dressing for yourelf, you would be rolling in a wollen onsey everywhere you went for the sheer comfort factor.

Im not one to have men ogling my girl, im quite terratorial like that. Went out with this Norwegian catalouge model for a while when i was younger, it drove me insane the amount of attention she got.

Some dudes literally tried to start speeching her while i was next to her! Nearly had to scuff two guys in the club over that shit.

bot - The worst thing for a woman is for her to feel undesired, a lot of these idiot women as described in Elks post would literally die if no man bothered to look at them. If theres one thing i cant stand in a woman, its the ones that think their too nice to talk anyone.

They get instantly ignored.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm

I hate those hypocrite bitches that make mirror photos of them self and then claim to be unsecure just to get more attention.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Next

Return to The Big Debate