Adultery/Cheating

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Adultery/Cheating

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 am

Anyone cheated here.

I'm never getting married, hell, i can barley commit to confirm a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship so i 'cant' cheat.

I think i've found the issue for all this cheating going on:

elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Adultery/Cheating

Postby Chrissiii » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 am

Never had anyone to cheat on :( But I like to think that I wouldn't
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 am

Also whats funny is why is it so many girls/guys are interested in people already in relationships?, where as before when i was fully single there where nowhere.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Chrissiii » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:04 am

elkanofan wrote:Also whats funny is why is it so many girls/guys are interested in people already in relationships?, where as before when i was fully single there where nowhere.

Isn't that always the way? ;) People want what they can't have! Or more like shouldn't have
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 am

Chrissiii wrote:
elkanofan wrote:Also whats funny is why is it so many girls/guys are interested in people already in relationships?, where as before when i was fully single there where nowhere.

Isn't that always the way? ;) People want what they can't have! Or more like shouldn't have

so true!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Trina » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 am

^^ Very true.

I think a part of adultery is couples being too familiar with each other and forgetting to do the little things. Saying I love you, buying flowers/pressie now and again, spending quality time together. When those go and you just get into a routine, it becomes a boring daily thing. No matter how long you've been together, a year or 10 years, I think you've got to spice it up now and again.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby elkanofan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

Trina wrote:^^ Very true.

I think a part of adultery is couples being too familiar with each other and forgetting to do the little things. Saying I love you, buying flowers/pressie now and again, spending quality time together. When those go and you just get into a routine, it becomes a boring daily thing. No matter how long you've been together, a year or 10 years, I think you've got to spice it up now and again.

Combine that with couples getting toghether too young, too quickly, and most importantly for the wrong reasons in feeling insecure and wanting someone to rely on, for money/ego narcassistic purposes 'i needed him at the time bollocks' and mistaking lust for love. You get the epidemic of cheating.

These shows like Maury, Jeremy Bile etc... Don't help either as they put out the idea of cheating to the publics and keep it within everyones consciousness! Neither do crap R&B songs taking about narcasssisum and in general having your cake and eating it.

Finding someone to marry isn't just finding them attractive, they should be your best friend, you should hide nothing from them, you should have founjd out enough sbout yourself to know what you want and know you have interest for nobody but he or she.

Even if you think he/she is the ONE it must take time, 4/6 months even before your say your a couple in my opinion, you should use the early period as an open, very open relationship, see other people along with seeing eachover to narrow down and see if you really do like this person.

You should NOT use love to make yourself feel secure and cure all your demons. If your insecure, don't be afraid to ask for help from family or close, proper friends to balance out all your demons first, secure your daily life and future. Get your head down, then love will come.
Makes you think also about how many proper charities are avaiable for people without a family to help them since they are hugely vunerable to anyone who shows them affection.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Futuo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:42 am

Why do folk go on such TV shows? Are they that desperate to get their fat ugly faces on the goggle box?

No wonder she played away I would too rather than having that fat greasy thing bearing down on me!
Futuo
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Chrissiii » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 am

Couldn't put it better myself, elkano. Great post

Aren't some of them supposed to be actors or something? I hope so, anyway.
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Futuo wrote:Why do folk go on such TV shows? Are they that desperate to get their fat ugly faces on the goggle box?

No wonder she played away I would too rather than having that fat greasy thing bearing down on me!

They get like 250 pound as a TV fee or something.

Chrisiii i think the VAST majority of the teenagers, Cheating with 20 men/women things etc.. are over exaggerated. I mean a kid maybe going off the rails but not quite as violently or as sexual active as they portray on the show. I mean a girl could of cheated with 2 men, but on the show she would had said 8-9 and recieved an extra 100 dollars for it etc..
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Chrissiii » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 pm

That does sound reasonable. It makes you wonder how desperate can these people be? I hope their desperate and not just looking for a break in TV land as this sort of stuff will most likely ruin their reputation amongst their friends and family.

Do you reckon, if this sort of stuff is actually real, the people on these shows do these sort of things just to get on TV? I wouldn't be too surprised if they did
Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby elkanofan » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Wouldn't suprise me if many of them are just having a laugh really. These things happen but many of them are clearly massivley over the top. All for entertainment really.

He's far for perfect and his means of intimidation are totally wrong morally but i like Steve Wilkos, his reality check intimidation style works very well at times.

Love how he GRINDs this girls false ego down, finally gets to the highly, highly insecure girl behind it who essential under it all is crying out for help at the end.

elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Trina » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:34 pm

^^ Its funny you should mention that show, its the first time ive seen it today. Caught part of it before I went to midwife.

Is that show for real? I mean the part I saw was wether a bloke had touched up a 3 year old, or touched her before she was 15. Passed 1st question, but failed the 2nd.....
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Futuo » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Car crash TV :(
Futuo
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby SE13 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 pm

There was someone who lived quite close to the original house that appeared on the show, slapping, bitching, angry etc, and it's how she is in real life!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Next

Return to The Big Debate