Heartless people?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Heartless people?

Postby elkanofan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Anybody know any truly heartless perople

Just realized and confired really today that i'n actually a heartless bastard who cannot commit and and fall in love with a female. I only seek to use them for sex.

What do you think is wrong? :| Simply that i'm afarid of getting hurt? Or my philoshopies of not wanting to start a rtealstyionship in the first place because im not ready damaging me?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Heartless people?

Postby Trina » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Past relationships can hurt future ones in regard to not letting anyone in, trusting them etc etc. Also if your not ready for a relationship then dont. You need to be happy with yourself first.

None of what you said means your heartless :)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Zedie » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Maybe you just havent met a girl that you could honestly fall in love with. Most blokes dont even realise they are getting into a relationship, theyre just busy banging away, then wake up and BAM, they've moved in and introduced the bit of fluff they pulled ages ago to their parents as their missus!

I literally went into shock when i realised i was actually going out with my first girlfriend, i thought i'd pulled and that was it. If you'd have asked her when our anniversary was, she would have told you the date we met. If you asked me, i would have told you the date i first accidentally called her my bird.

Mate, dont get too down on yourself, theres a reason why you aint commited. When you find love, you know regardless of how ever much they wum, any other bird just wouldnt be the same as them.

The worst thing a man could do is commit to some chick he aint sure about.

In short, play on playa!!!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Trina thanks, thing is im very happy atm, last month was great. The thing is i'm ready for a realtionship mentally, i just seen no point whatsoever in having one. Also i'm a broke student and i simply cannot be f***ked to buy girls dinner etc.. go out on dates etc.. (see, the heartless bastard issue)

Zedie wrote:Maybe you just havent met a girl that you could honestly fall in love with. Most blokes dont even realise they are getting into a relationship, theyre just busy banging away, then wake up and BAM, they've moved in and introduced the bit of fluff they pulled ages ago to their parents as their missus!

I literally went into shock when i realised i was actually going out with my first girlfriend, i thought i'd pulled and that was it. If you'd have asked her when our anniversary was, she would have told you the date we met. If you asked me, i would have told you the date i first accidentally called her my bird.

That happened to me. I was banging this girl regularly and i though it was just. sex, only after me being an arse one day i found out she really got very upset because i made out thta i'd never see her again. It got a little messy with the ignoring and name calling etc. in the end. Thing is, i simply cannot open my heart to anyone it seems.

Mate, dont get too down on yourself, theres a reason why you aint commited. When you find love, you know regardless of how ever much they wum, any other bird just wouldnt be the same as them.

The worst thing a man could do is commit to some chick he aint sure about.

In short, play on playa!!!

My situation is different. I'm not unhappy at all. i'm extremly happy, i just need to check and regulate myself because just a few hours ago, this girl i've had sex with a few times, i get on well with her and been taking tro her for ages, i was being an arse and annoying her, normally shes fine, but today wasan't the best day to be on her bad side. "Thing is she said if you carry on you may as welll never speak to me again". What scared me was the feeling that if she decided to never talk to me again is that i wouldn't give a shit, i wouldn't flutter an eyelind. just instantly ove on and forget all about the person..

Thing is i really do respect women highly, i just cannot form love or deep emotinal connections with them, just lust. I'm becoming almost robot like in this respect.

So this is a thread to talk about any heartless c**** out there and also what can i do to try and pry open my heart if i still have one that is :lol:
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Ur still young probably(like myself)
f**k relationships, theyre a bloody waste of time at this age.

Relationships change people, sometimes without even themselves realising it.
For example, Last summer.. Me and my mates went to spain on holliday to f***ing party. And my best friend skipped this holliday so that he can go with his bitch to france 3 weeks. What a stupid decision to make.

I had a relationship like 4 months ago, cute girl and all that but yeah there was a 3rd party involved so after 1 month she broke up with me :)
I dont want any kind of commitment so ill stay single as long as possible. So should you playa :) . I just cant stay truthfull so ill end up hurting the woman.

Just keep on playing the game son. :D
Last edited by Dejan on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Est83 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am

Enjoy single life is what I say. Commit too young and you pass up on so many other opportunities, and I'm not talking about sexual conquests.

Travelling, general freedom (not that my bird controls my every move), the time to concentrate on yourself and you're career (you can't dismiss that)... these are all things that could be jeopardised by having to spend a certain amount of time with someone else.

If you find someone special then all that of course goes out the window, and you should commit no matter what your age is. Otherwise the flip side is that you'll turn into a miserable old man that has a great job and... well... that's all.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Est83 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 am

Dejan wrote:For example, Last summer.. Me and my mates went to spain on holliday to f***ing party. And my best friends skipped this holliday so that he can go with his bitch to france 3 weeks. What a stupid decision to make.

:rofll:

Yea, what a selfish w***er!!! :lol:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Zedie » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 am

This is the thing mate, i was like you at 21 as well. Broke up with my first girl after 3 years in a relationship, was down for a couple weeks, then went out one night, pulled 3 chicks at a local meat market and didnt look back.

5 years later, feeling the same way that you do after having gone through countless girls, i couldnt be arsed with it anymore so made peace with myself and stopped having meaningless bangs. Little while later, i was introduced to my now gf and we're buying a house now.

What im trying to say is in that 5 year period, i was a carbon copy of you. As soon as a chick started getting emotional, it was a swift evac out of whatever we were doing. Lock it off and find a next one. I would always be honest and tell them i wasnt looking for a relationship so they knew where they stood, but it inevitably ended up with them continually asking me 'Why wont you go out with me properly/dont you want anything more than this?'.

Meeting my bird changed me because she automatically cut through all the bullshit and she understood me, whereas there was always something missing with the others.

Its easy to walk away from someone who isnt quite right for you after a couple of bangs/couple of months, but in that time, the male mind is still in that hazy sex period where its probably still just about banging. If you really like the chick or think she could be a good fit, give it a little while longer.

Everyone knows make up sex is off the hook!!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Leody » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:50 am

Elk man, you sound just like me. The way I've always looked at it though is that I've just got my own goals in mind and I've not met the woman that complements them enough. Selfish? Probably... but a life partner needs to be somebody that you complement, and that complements you.

The rest are just prototypes till you meet the end product.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zedie » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 am

Leody wrote:Elk man, you sound just like me. The way I've always looked at it though is that I've just got my own goals in mind and I've not met the woman that complements them enough. Selfish? Probably... but a life partner needs to be somebody that you complement, and that complements you.

lol
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Re: Re: Heartless people?

Postby Leody » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:08 am

Zedie wrote:
Leody wrote:Elk man, you sound just like me. The way I've always looked at it though is that I've just got my own goals in mind and I've not met the woman that complements them enough. Selfish? Probably... but a life partner needs to be somebody that you complement, and that complements you.

lol

Cover of the Outkast song, but gets the point across.
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Leody » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:00 am

It's about 10 bajillion times better when Outkast performs it....
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:34 am

Zedie wrote:This is the thing mate, i was like you at 21 as well. Broke up with my first girl after 3 years in a relationship, was down for a couple weeks, then went out one night, pulled 3 chicks at a local meat market and didnt look back.

5 years later, feeling the same way that you do after having gone through countless girls, i couldnt be arsed with it anymore so made peace with myself and stopped having meaningless bangs. Little while later, i was introduced to my now gf and we're buying a house now.

What im trying to say is in that 5 year period, i was a carbon copy of you. As soon as a chick started getting emotional, it was a swift evac out of whatever we were doing. Lock it off and find a next one. I would always be honest and tell them i wasnt looking for a relationship so they knew where they stood, but it inevitably ended up with them continually asking me 'Why wont you go out with me properly/dont you want anything more than this?'.

Meeting my bird changed me because she automatically cut through all the bullshit and she understood me, whereas there was always something missing with the others.

Its easy to walk away from someone who isnt quite right for you after a couple of bangs/couple of months, but in that time, the male mind is still in that hazy sex period where its probably still just about banging. If you really like the chick or think she could be a good fit, give it a little while longer.

Everyone knows make up sex is off the hook!!

Yeah, thanks for advice again, thats the exact issue why i brought this up. I'm was just like "Woah, i move on so quickly after a girl gets all emotional". I was just raising the topic to see if there's any changes i should make, and from what i can see it just need to stop being an arse :lol:

As for the girls with something 'missing'. What i noticed about what happened to me earlier this year, is that the girls tend to have big fears in their mind which shape which men they look for. Issue is, they aren't looking for someone who fits with their personallity truly, istead someone to rely on to take control of their fear or find someone and build a false perfect perception of him.

With me, i noticed this girl basically had the false idea that i was some perfect man for her. The first sign of me being an arse and it all turned ugly. This is where i do understand about people 'knowing' truly the partner for them, unlike with me and this girl when it was just sex and it should of just been sex and just nice conversations and jammin. Nothing more, then

Where girls go wrong and not relize it, is that the tend to build up a false perception of the man based on their fear, they see him as perfect, they don't understand him truly which is why it's doomed to end sooner or later. IAt my age i know it's so much better to be single and not have any hassle. I haven't seen anything which makes me want to change my mind.

Also about the playa part. It's freashers in less than two weeks :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Trina » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

If your happy and your not ready for a relationship, there is nothing wrong with that. Although perhaps you could try mentioning that to the women so they dont get the wrong end of the stick ;)

I will say one thing though, it will happen at some point. Wether its next week, next year or in 5 years. You will find someone and suddenly you wont know whats hit you. You will be walking around in a daze, wondering why the hell you cant get a certain girl out of your head and you will fall head over heals. I've always said the same, you cant go out and find love/a relationship. It sneaks up on you and hits you big time.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby TRA Dial Square » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 am

You sound like every other young bloke in the world Elkano, don't sweat it mate ;)
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Next

Return to The Big Debate