What should I do Broskis?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Which option

Option 1
79%
Option 2
21%

Total votes : 14

Re: What should I do Broskis?

Postby Forest » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:51 am

Est83 wrote:I'm 27 and I think I need a thread like this :lol:

Hush! your going to be a college teacher teaching business studies!
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Est83 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:49 pm

:scratch:

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Forest » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Sure you was at uni becoming a teacher??
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Est83 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Non-QTS student... I won't be teaching after I qualify.

A big step backwards that took 3 years (4 years if you include my access course) to make.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Forest » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh thought we had a convo about it, those couple months off here must of lost bit of memory too.
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

I went for option 1... Just listened to my voicemail.. the school called, i didnt got accepted...
I wanted it so bad
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Git » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorry to hear that mate.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Dejan wrote:I went for option 1... Just listened to my voicemail.. the school called, i didnt got accepted...
I wanted it so bad
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

f:@~ 'em, their loss!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Sorry to hear that mate. However, dont let one knock back make you give up on what you really want. Your still really young, keep your chin up and look for other ways to make this happen!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Dejan wrote:Yoo sup.
I really want you guys opinions about the following.

Its about school. I really want to go back to school. Currently im working in a factory, good money but a shit job.
So if i go back to school, I want to go for the highest possible(what I can do). On highschool I did 2 years on high level but I hated it, didnt go to school very much. After those 2 years i got kicked off and went to a lower level. It was a technical education, I allways thought that I want to do something with my hands instead studying and become smart. so did 4 years of technical education, was pretty easy. But in my last year I noticed that im starting to dislike it, so I wanted to join the army. This was 2 years ago, when I was still 17.
So the army thing didnt go trough, injuries and several reasons. This year our goverment decided to cut on the army so theyre not accepting people anymore(this year and probably next year aswell). So no army for me.

So ill get to the point. My end goal is graduating college/university. Its gonna be hard but I want it so bad. I want to do the study: sport,marketing and managment at the Johan Cruyff University. But, I wont get accepted there now because my previous education wasnt high enough.

So there are 2 ways I can get there.

1). Option 1 is getting a education at adult education. Its the same level as the 2 years ive done. This education is 1 year(basically it is 3 years in 1). So its gonna be hard. But I could start after summer. If I pass this year, I get accepted at the johan cruyf university.

2). Option 2 is waiting till im 21(2 years) and do a entry test at the johan cruyf university. Its written in the law that when u are 21 u are allowed to do an entry test. Its a big risk tho.. If I fail that, i wasted so much time

Pro's/cons

Pro's:
Option 1
-A high level of basic knowlegde I get from this year.
-A good diploma
-I can go to college/university

Option 2
-I can keep working till im 21(2 years)..sooo..money for bitches, car, clothes..anything
-I can safe money for university(if i pass the 21 test) eventually

Cons:
Option 1
-Work my butt off all year long(its 2/3 years in 1)
-Less freetime
-I have to pay the education myself, so this means working all summer fulltime
-No money for anything else

Option 2
-The risk of failing the test
-Not the best basic knowlegde

Im 19 years old now.

speak your mind broskis!!

How about option 3

Work for another year, save the money you make to pay for the same course next year. Also use some of the money for bitches as originally planned.

Study when you not at work so you start to get an even better understanding of sport science. You'll find it easier when you do get accepted.

Apply next year you'll be a year older, a year richer, a year more educated with an extra year of bitches under your belt.

Life is one big bitch slap. Its how you react to the bitch slap that makes you a man. You could either:

1 - try harder to get what you want
2 - give up

Number 2 IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Zedie wrote:Sorry to hear that mate. However, dont let one knock back make you give up on what you really want. Your still really young, keep your chin up and look for other ways to make this happen!

Good post, I totally agree with the above. Never give up Dejan, if you want it you can make it happen.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby JordanTheGunner » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

Everyone gets rejected/accepted at some stage in their life, but the ones who are up their with the top bunch are the ones with the best reactions, the ones who just want to ride that storm and don't look back.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Dejan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 am

Zedie wrote:How about option 3

Work for another year, save the money you make to pay for the same course next year. Also use some of the money for bitches as originally planned.

Study when you not at work so you start to get an even better understanding of sport science. You'll find it easier when you do get accepted.

Apply next year you'll be a year older, a year richer, a year more educated with an extra year of bitches under your belt.

Life is one big bitch slap. Its how you react to the bitch slap that makes you a man. You could either:

1 - try harder to get what you want
2 - give up

Number 2 IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

Thanks bro. Im not sure :dontknow:
If i dont get accepted now, then i wont get accepted next year. Its because i lack a tiny bit of diploma to get accepted, which is f***ing stupid because im a lot smarter then the people that have the diploma to get accepted. So i gonna call on monday to ask if i can make a goddamn test, ill succeed it, i know it for 100% sure.

Well, i think i gonna quit my job now because i was working so i can pay school and nothing else.
Thanks for the motivation, feel like giving up it all.

Trina wrote:Good post, I totally agree with the above. Never give up Dejan, if you want it you can make it happen.

I stopped believing in this sentence a long time ago ;)
Its a sentence made up by people who've got it all
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 am

I am not going to answer your question, but I will say this;

There is no such thing as a shit job that pays good money. As long as the money coming in is decent and you are not being badly treated, then that is a good job. It doesnt matter exactly what your job is.

I have what most people, including me, would say is a quite mundane job. I am not a manager of any sort, just a body. But they pay me £30K and I get plenty of time off. I have no serious qualifications, no degree, just a few basic qualifications and a career that has seen one job lead to another.

If you want to improve your qualifications then go for it.... but make sure whatever you do is going to be of practical use in the workplace. And remember that the bottom line is money in your pay packet.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Dejan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 am

UFGN wrote:I am not going to answer your question, but I will say this;

There is no such thing as a shit job that pays good money. As long as the money coming in is decent and you are not being badly treated, then that is a good job. It doesnt matter exactly what your job is.

I have what most people, including me, would say is a quite mundane job. I am not a manager of any sort, just a body. But they pay me £30K and I get plenty of time off. I have no serious qualifications, no degree, just a few basic qualifications and a career that has seen one job lead to another.

If you want to improve your qualifications then go for it.... but make sure whatever you do is going to be of practical use in the workplace. And remember that the bottom line is money in your pay packet.

I dont really agree with this. I want a job that i really like, if i dislike it, i get crazy.
I work in a factory now, its a 3-shift job, So i barely see my homies, my back hurts all the time when working...
Im only 19, i feel way too young to work in a factory.
Dejan
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate