Premonitions

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Premonitions

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:48 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:Since this is being bought up, might as well jump in with both feet and ridicule myself.

I get this all the time and I mean all the time... I had it one week before 9/11. Except I didn't know (in my dream) what the disaster was; only that something terrible had happened in NYC and that many people had died and the Twin Towers no longer existed.

I also had this back in 2004, on Christmas Eve; Dreamed a whole country had been almost washed away... Then on Boxing day we had the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

And then on Sunday evening last week (not two days ago) I dreamed that I was sitting at a dock in a small Fishing Village talking to an elderly Asian guy who told me "all this, will be no more" (as he waved his arm around the village).

Now, you can ridicule, laugh; berate me all you want... But I get these CONSTANTLY and if you want the truth it scares the f***ing shit out of me :?

He's a witch, a WITCH! BURN HIM!!
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:48 pm

It's not just "Disasters" I "pick up on" though... Don't get me wrong I don't have Negativity in my brain chips...

I used to be able to tell when my dad was parking up the street, five minutes before he walked in the house... A bit like an animal when it knows its owner is on the way in.

I told my mum the exact result of her cancer screening (which she took after my dad got terminal Cancer, then suddenly became all clear).

Speaking of the above... I predicted my dads bowel cancer (although didn't tell him that) - but then told him not to worry when they gave him a prognosis of 18-24 months... Told him and my mum outright in 6 months he'd be all clear... He was.

Inchpractice wrote:He's a witch, a WITCH! BURN HIM!!

:hiding:

Can't tell you the scores of the upcoming games however... So don't ask.
Last edited by TRA Dial Square on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

TRA - can you give me six numbers between 1 and 49 please?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:TRA - can you give me six numbers between 1 and 49 please?

You want me to give you six numbers?

4, 7, 13, 21, 30, 45.

Sneaky way of doing it; those won't come in tonight, nor Saturday ;)

Premonitions aren't the same as future predictions. If I could do that, I'd be on Bet365 and Nationallottery.com every day/week.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Cheers, if I win a million tomorrow I'll send you a fiver!
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:It's not just "Disasters" I "pick up on" though... Don't get me wrong I don't have Negativity in my brain chips...

I used to be able to tell when my dad was parking up the street, five minutes before he walked in the house... A bit like an animal when it knows its owner is on the way in.

I told my mum the exact result of her cancer screening (which she took after my dad got terminal Cancer, then suddenly became all clear).

Speaking of the above... I predicted my dads bowel cancer (although didn't tell him that) - but then told him not to worry when they gave him a prognosis of 18-24 months... Told him and my mum outright in 6 months he'd be all clear... He was.

What did your parents say when you predicted their medical results/progress?
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

I used to get De Ja Vu's all the time when I was younger. But as I've got older its rare I get them. But when I do its more important things, its weird.

The last time I had one was last year when my chaps gran was in hospital. He was told there was nothing else they could do for her and it was a matter of hours, a day at the most.

An hour later I was stood in the kitchen and just froze, a massive relief came over me and the first thing I thought was his gran is going to make it. It was the weirdest experience I have ever had. I didn't tell him, I don't know why. But later that night he got a phone call to say his gran was now breathing by herself and was improving. A week later she was back home.

Can still remember clearly freezing in the kitchen and the feeling I had from head to toe of relief and happiness.
Strangest thing I have ever experienced and still don't understand it!
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby TRA Dial Square » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:It's not just "Disasters" I "pick up on" though... Don't get me wrong I don't have Negativity in my brain chips...

What did your parents say when you predicted their medical results/progress?

In all honesty, nothing... Just thought I was an optimist I suppose?
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Est83 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Just let us know anytime you have any disaster dreams mate ;)

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby ayN » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 am

Est83 wrote:Fair point Inch. There's a lot of situations where if you dug deep enough you could find the answer, eg.

The phone rings, and somehow you know it's a friend that you haven't spoken to in YEARS!!!

Explanation: You're both sat watching TV, just by chance you're watching the same channel. An advert comes on advertising maybe a holiday destination that you both share memories of, or maybe a film that you both watched for the first time together years and shared a lot of conversation over... something along those lines. You both think of eachother at the same time, one of you just happens to pick up the phone first at that particular moment.

This situation I felt was a little different. There was no story, no catch phrase that we usually use or anything like that.

We had just been swimming at a local pool, got out to take a break and went to a café and ordered some food. We were tucking in when he said something to his mum, I looked up and realised that I had heard it before, then (as I said I was during regular de ja vu's) I was staring at him with a blank look on my face as I was 100% sure that I had dreamt, or seen before, the scene infront of me, which was just him with a towel around him, eating chips, talking to his mum... nothing unusual, just something I thought I had seen before. They both looked at me, and my friend saw that I was in a weird trance like state and began waving his hand infront of me saying "hellooooooo, anyone there? Hellooooooo!". This is all something I thought I has seen before, so I was still just staring with a blank face. THEN, at the same time, we both said "I'll have his chips then!"

After that it was my friend and his mother who has the blank stare! :dizzy:

This happens to me so often! I'm 15, so it probably happens to younger people. I haven't really said out loud what my friend was going to say, but it happens so many times, it's really freaky. I easily get it around 2-3 times a day, like today, after I woke up, I went to the PC to check the United - Marseille score, and as soon as I sat, my mum came in and asked what I'd have for breakfast. Deja Vu was all over me!! :dontknow: This may have happend in the past, but she usually tells me what's there, but this time it was without any real 'choices'. It's really quite scary at times.
Wenger please go away
ayN
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby VCC » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 am

Inchpractice wrote:
TRA Dial Square wrote:Since this is being bought up, might as well jump in with both feet and ridicule myself.

I get this all the time and I mean all the time... I had it one week before 9/11. Except I didn't know (in my dream) what the disaster was; only that something terrible had happened in NYC and that many people had died and the Twin Towers no longer existed.

I also had this back in 2004, on Christmas Eve; Dreamed a whole country had been almost washed away... Then on Boxing day we had the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

And then on Sunday evening last week (not two days ago) I dreamed that I was sitting at a dock in a small Fishing Village talking to an elderly Asian guy who told me "all this, will be no more" (as he waved his arm around the village).

Now, you can ridicule, laugh; berate me all you want... But I get these CONSTANTLY and if you want the truth it scares the f***ing shit out of me :?

He's a witch, a WITCH! BURN HIM!!

The standard method is tie something solid to them,throw them in the water if they dont drown they are definately a witch ,then you burn them. :) you have a gift dont be frightened seek out a spiritualists church and grow that gift. :clap:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 am

GunnGunn wrote:
Est83 wrote:Used to happen to me a lot when I was younger GG. I remember one time in particular when I was able to recall the da ja vu just before it happened in real time... I then said out loud something that my friend was saying to me, but at the same time! :dizzy:

Ever happened to you?

De ja vu always used to freak me out a little bit and leave me staring with a blank look trying to figure out what just happened. But that time stood out, my friend remembers it to this day, must have been a good 15 years ago now.

Yes!!!!!

I am not a God botherer, or follower, but it has led me to question whether i have been here before and whether when we die we are just born again into the same life over and over with remnants of that previous life being stuck in our sub-concious, which rears itself as these "De Ja vu" moments.

There was an article in the paper the other day about an axe-man getting away with murder or something. It should the victim who was killed. He looks identical (including the beard, the whole lot!) to a lad we used to work with and he was born shortly after this incident. He acts psycho as well (even though I don't believe for a minute he is). We were joking he's come back for revenge!

Pretty weird though!
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

TRA Dial Square wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:TRA - can you give me six numbers between 1 and 49 please?

You want me to give you six numbers?

4, 7, 13, 21, 30, 45.

Sneaky way of doing it; those won't come in tonight, nor Saturday ;)

Premonitions aren't the same as future predictions. If I could do that, I'd be on Bet365 and Nationallottery.com every day/week.

Bought a ticket for tonight with those numbers :pray:
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Me too, and plus 5 for it lol.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby StLGooner » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:57 pm

A couple of weeks ago at my sons' basketball game, I had a moment of Deja Vu, and I recognized it right away, and actually knew what the lady next to me was gonna do/say next. I've only told one person before this (now the whole world knows), because I didn't think anyone would believe me. I'm still a little weirded out about it.

A good flick about things like this, and the coloration between life, and dreams is called "A Waking Life". Check it out folks, it will change the way you think about life.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate