Tony Blair, Iraq Inquiry

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Tony Blair, Iraq Inquiry

Postby TheLittleMozart » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 am

So once again, Mr Blair has been called upon to explain his actions for the invasion of Iraq.

Do you feel he was justifyed with his actions of invading Iraq and that he did it for the overall better good or should be setenced for War Crimes and punished accordingly?
Theres no doubting that Sadamm Hussain had to be removed as he was killing hundreds of millions of his own people.... but what about the supposed Weapons of Mass Destruction, that were never found?

And the fact that the inquiry has been going on for so long surley must point to the fact that something isnt right, especially when we the public are being denied access to information that could tip the inquiry on its head... and by that I mean the letters personal letters between Bush and Blair about thier proposed invasion of Iraq.

Thoughts?

Edit: That was supposed to say MR Blair :redface:
Last edited by TheLittleMozart on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: Tony Blair, Iraq Inquiry

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

Your Blair...?
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Re: Tony Blair, Iraq Inquiry

Postby InTheNorthBank » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Not sure if anyone is interested...but I just noticed this thread and I run my own blog site (with two other guys) and we cover military issues, strategic issues, foreign policy issues, a lot of stories connected with terrorism, counterterrorism and counterinsurgency. So please check it out if that's your cup of tea! http://military-matters.blogspot.com
"I am going to make this the greatest club in the world." - Herbert Chapman
InTheNorthBank
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Return to The Big Debate