What most meat eaters don't know.

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: What most meat eaters don't know.

Postby Fabrestuta » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 am

Massa wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:its funny how these animal lovers try to protect most animals, but then they'll kill a spider or step on an ant like its nothing, what makes their lives any less important than a dog or a cat, or a cow?

You could twist that around and say 'these' meat eaters scoff down their meat, and then go and spend a fkin bomb lovingly taking care of their pet dog, cat, rabbit, hamster etc.

Not really the same thing Massa. Pet owners don't harass others on the value of keeping a cat. I respect anyone who takes a stand on something they believe in, even if I don't share the same belief, but some veggies go waaaaay over the top. I love animals, every pet I have ever had has been a stray, I make ma point of that, but I am sorry I like meat. I don't always like how that meat ends up on my plate, but that's not what we are discussing. Humans are predators, that is a scientific fact, (we are NOT solely dependent on meat but we most definitely fall into the predator category. My problem with some veggies is calling people murderers when they eat a steak. I am 100% some hard core veggies would teach a lion to eat tofu if they could.
I am all for a cause but when causes are often one step away from being fundamentalist (i.e the loonies who blow up abortion clinics to stop killings, or the people who burn massive car dealers to save the planet).

All that aside I can see your point. I have said to my mates many times that I'd probably be a veggie except I love meat. I know that might sound weird but its true
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: What most meat eaters don't know.

Postby djaxster » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:56 am

i thought we weren't allowed to show naked chicks on this site.
GG should be banned now...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Previous

Return to The Big Debate