The "Race" Card

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: The "Race" Card

Postby CynicalGooner » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:02 pm

djaxster wrote:
gunRAR wrote:on other note ginger chicks are cute

But they have the worst tempers.. Trust me

My sister is ginger... and yes they bloody do
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby SE13 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm

gunRAR wrote:on other note ginger chicks are cute

Someone sent me some pics via e-mail the other day, and there really are some crackers out there.

Not suitable for here though :sneaky2:

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Goose » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Some people try to use any excuse to get off doing a bird, when they have blatently been caught bang to rights

Its sad really
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby SE13 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Goose wrote:Some people try to use any excuse to get off doing a bird, when they have blatently been caught bang to rights

Its sad really

It is, and it ain't going to stop any time soon.

What's the actual difference between me and you sir? We're Londoners, English, love of bikes, the list can go on. Oh wait, let's all get in a kerfuffle because Goose has darker skin. OFFS, have you ever dreamed that we are so different?

The whole race issue really does my head in.

I'll say it for the umpteenth time here, we are all Human, we breath the same oxygen, and bleed red blood.

But pulling the race card for an incident you can't lose is too far.

About time we all got treated equally, and get rid of all this race crap. (Apart from ChVint22 because apparently his poo smells and he's American)

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby djaxster » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Bloody Americans Lol
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gunflash » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 pm

The race card is a gift from guilty white liberals. Black people (of which I am one) would be crazy not to use it.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Gunflash wrote:The race card is a gift from guilty white liberals. Black people (of which I am one) would be crazy not to use it.

Lmao at least you are honest man. Both sides of my family are working class so I for one certainly have no white guilt, BUT, since I have been in America I have seen the white guilt thing taken to ridiculous lengths.
There is a core of middle class and above white Americans who basically walk around apologising for being white. Some of the racism I met while I was in college here was from other white people, one actually called me a typical white slave master. I tried to explain that my ancestors couldn't afford milk let alone slaves, plus there wasn't a whole of of slavery going on in County Kildare. :dontknow:
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Est83 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 pm

In my school there was plenty of racial banter, back and forth between all of us. It was all fun and games and it was more using ridiculous sterotypes to amuse ourselves really. A teacher over heard a friend of mine say something racist, can't remember exactly what. The teacher of course called him into his office and did the whole "I don't want to hear it again", which is fair enough, if it was loud enough for a teacher to hear it then that could have got him in serious shit if he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, my friend also tried to explain that he was on the reciving end of some racism, and before he went on to explain that it was just silly jokes shared amongst friends, the teacher went off on one about how black people can't be racist to white people. As if it's an impossibility... What the f**k :dontknow: As if the mouth just stops working when the words "white cracker" come to mind. Bizarre!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Fabrestuta » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am

Est83 wrote:In my school there was plenty of racial banter, back and forth between all of us. It was all fun and games and it was more using ridiculous sterotypes to amuse ourselves really.

See this is where the world has gone ridiculous. Making stereotypical jokes, if kept just as satire, is harmless and something EVERYONE does, no matter what your race, colour, religious denomination, but there is a certain section who will be offended by absolutely everything and anything.

In a different thread quite a ways ago I said that everyone on Earth is rascist in some form, BUT, that didn't mean racist in a sieg heil, holocaust, kind of way. People generally mix with their own kind, white people mainly hang out with white people, black people have more black friends etc etc, does that mean we all hate other races? No of course it doesn't, its just the way humans are wired.

I am white and proud, and my better half (and she is far better than me) is a dark skinned arab muslim from Palestine who is also proud of her heritage. Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, should be proud of their race. Anyone who has guilt or shame over the colour of their own skin is an idiot if you ask me.

The world is full of many many different races, rather than we all pretend there's no such thing as colour (something that drives me effing crazy) we should embrace the fact that we are all different.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby DesertDwellingGooner » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 am

I have been in two jobs during most of my life where racist stuff wasn't going to fly. In the army, the person(what ever race he or she was) could be the person that keeps you from getting killed so I could care less what race they were.

It is the same at my current job.

I know that I have had friends that got upset as it seems that in some places they still make one feel guilty of being white.

I personally don't let it bother me. I respect any one of any race as long as they respect me in return.
DesertDwellingGooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Previous

Return to The Big Debate