GunnGunn - Debate

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: GunnGunn - Debate

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Briggsy wrote:Mine ain't name calling. Its the truth to many other have noticed it not to be

Briggsy wrote:I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say your alright because you clearly ain't.

Ok, not name calling, but quite insulting don't you think?

There are two people I absolutely despise on here. Can you tell who they are? (Throw that open to everyone in fact)

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Briggsy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Me ;)
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Briggsy wrote:Me ;)

Wrong.

Two people I'd rather give a quick left hook to than meet, and I'd rather hope that nobody (apart from staff) had noticed. If so, then I have failed at what I do.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Two people I'd rather give a quick left hook to than meet, and I'd rather hope that nobody (apart from staff) had noticed. If so, then I have failed at what I do.

Anyone else feeling paranoid? I'd love to take a sneaky peak at the staff forum and see what they are saying about us all!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Briggsy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Yorky and the spud fan
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

Briggsy wrote:Yorky and the spud fan

IMHO, two of the best members we have here.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Anyone else feeling paranoid? I'd love to take a sneaky peak at the staff forum and see what they are saying about us all!

We don't talk so much about people as situations arising within various topics. But you'd be surprised (or maybe not) as to how many people are mentioned time after time.

Not to mention talking about ideas for the forum, the upkeep and so on. There's quite a bit more to it all than meets the eye!

But for reference, there hasn't been a post in there for a few days, and I think the last one was a joke that wasn't suitable for public consumption.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Jay22 wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Let's just say, it's the most interesting thread on the whole forum. :rofll:

I hope you don't mean my risque jokes! Or the link to the naughty site. I think it makes for great reading, but there is no way possible I can put half of that stuff in the public eye!

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Jay22 wrote:
SE13 wrote:
Briggsy wrote:Mine ain't name calling. Its the truth to many other have noticed it not to be

Briggsy wrote:I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say your alright because you clearly ain't.

There are two people I absolutely despise on here. Can you tell who they are? (Throw that open to everyone in fact)

One of them is me? :crybaby:

Hmmm.... :think: You support India at cricket. Bad mistake, I don't care if you come from there, you should support England.

Live in America..... Awful mistake. Don't care if your job takes you there, you should live in England.

Yeah, it's you :rofll:

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Can't be me surely guv :dontknow:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby SE13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Nope.

As the list grows shorter, perhaps I shouldn't answer any more.....

But as so far nobody has noticed, I can't be doing that bad a job of carrying on as if nobody bothered me. :dontknow:

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:07 pm

There was a time a few months back when we were at each other quite a bit GG, but we seem to sing from the same hymn sheet more often now. I do think you can be quite nasty to newbies though.

@ SE, wouldn't be surprised if one was me
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Q8 Gooner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:08 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
SE13 wrote:

Wrong.

Its me and chamakh (can't remember his username)
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Rockin' Robin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm

SE13 wrote:

To the guess who thread! :smartass:
Rockin' Robin
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Q8 Gooner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm

GunnGunn.. Maybe u need a new start with a new username..
I think ur ok.. I don't take insults personally myself.. Coz i do it sometimes "not in the forum" but i don't mean a personal insult.. Its just my way..
RED ARMY
Q8 Gooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate