GunnGunn - Debate

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: GunnGunn - Debate

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 pm

GunnGunn wrote:It seems i have ruffled a few feathers on here, i know its not easy having to live with someone so awesome but i can't help it...

In all seriousness, it seems i have pissed a few people off with my ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH now ask questions later attitude so i apologize.

In future i will try to refrain from jumping at peoples throats unless you all just want me to f**k off then i will oblige.

Oh and for the people that think i am a power lifting midget with tourettes PM me for my Facebook, as i finally opened an account a few weeks back...

Which thread are you referring to mate? If it's the Joe Cole thread then technically it was IMF that started trading insults.
However other members clearly took the opportunity to let you know how they felt about your recent behaviour so I suppose you should take that on board.
The fact that you have taken the trouble to open this topic up for debate and apologise as well is to your credit.

There has been far too much abuse thrown about lately and without any real provocation either.
It's good to be passionate about the Arsenal but we can live without the personal insults.
A lot of angry and abusive members on this forum don't realise that their behaviour actually makes people want to leave the site, and some do actually leave. They don't tend to start a thread saying 'This member repeatedly pissed me off so I left' so you won't know about it but we do.
So if you log on here and it's a bit quiet, that's why!

Let's try and keep the atmosphere friendly people, without losing any of the passion.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 pm

P.s. can we stop the silly game of 'guess who SE dislikes' because it isn't very productive.
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Goose » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
GunnGunn wrote:It seems i have ruffled a few feathers on here, i know its not easy having to live with someone so awesome but i can't help it...

In all seriousness, it seems i have pissed a few people off with my ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH now ask questions later attitude so i apologize.

In future i will try to refrain from jumping at peoples throats unless you all just want me to f**k off then i will oblige.

Oh and for the people that think i am a power lifting midget with tourettes PM me for my Facebook, as i finally opened an account a few weeks back...

Which thread are you referring to mate? If it's the Joe Cole thread then technically it was IMF that started trading insults.
However other members clearly took the opportunity to let you know how they felt about your recent behaviour so I suppose you should take that on board.
The fact that you have taken the trouble to open this topic up for debate and apologise as well is to your credit.

There has been far too much abuse thrown about lately and without any real provocation either.
It's good to be passionate about the Arsenal but we can live without the personal insults.
A lot of angry and abusive members on this forum don't realise that their behaviour actually makes people want to leave the site, and some do actually leave. They don't tend to start a thread saying 'This member repeatedly pissed me off so I left' so you won't know about it but we do.
So if you log on here and it's a bit quiet, that's why!

Let's try and keep the atmosphere friendly people, without losing any of the passion.

Yes mate, it got out of hand in that thread and it prompted me to start this...

I know i have pissed a lot of members off and i know i tend to fly off the handle but i don't believe every word that comes out of my mouth is bollocks.

Looking back on some posts i have made in the past, whereas to me at the time it seemed like all i was doing was writing a response to a thread in order to start a good debate, it could actually be perceived i was purposefully trying to goad someone into an argument, which was not my intention, its just the way i do things, although as everybody knows i love a good argument...

At the end of the day, i love this forum and i love the banter, heck i am sure if i met up with some of you i would love you lot as well (No homo) which is why i felt the need to start this thread to guage other members opinions of me, not so i can feel self important but because if i am causing so much displeasure to other members by generally being a prick i can change.

Doesn't mean i am instantly going to change my opinions, more just portray them in a more constructive manner, if thats cool with the rest of you, i think i am doing a pretty good job thus far.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm

It surely must be me.

I piss people here off all the time :hiding:
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:22 pm

People want to hear the safe, happy party line. They dont want to hear anything that suggests mistakes are being made, a change might be positive, or that Arsene Christ has basically become a bit shit.

It is seen as acceptable by some users on this forum to be quite hostile to the point of being offensive to users who hold an unpopular point of view.

Sadly for them this is not a copy of the Sun and it is not an episode of X Factor. Alternative points of view are here whether you like it or not.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Libertine » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 am

SE13 wrote:There are two people I absolutely despise on here. Can you tell who they are? (Throw that open to everyone in fact)

:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TheLittleMozart » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 am

You have been some-what of a nutter recently, but so have a fair share of the members. But you've apologised which was decent of you not lets all just move along and get on with our daily lives.

If you dont agree with GunnGunn posts then set him as ignore(if we have that feature).

What can we all just get along and accept me as your leader? :( :grouphug:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Gooner Girl » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:52 am

I like you gunngunn! :) add me on facebook if you want! Helen Diack
Gooner Girl
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gunner Down Under » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 am

TheLittleMozart wrote:You have been some-what of a nutter recently, but so have a fair share of the members. But you've apologised which was decent of you not lets all just move along and get on with our daily lives.

If you dont agree with GunnGunn posts then set him as ignore(if we have that feature).

What can we all just get along and accept me as your leader? :( :grouphug:

Well the transfer period does that to a lot of people I reckon
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby golfinguy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 am

Personally I wear the 'I was insulted by gunngunn' as a badge of honor. Problem is, it was only once and very fleeting - but one day I will get another I'm sure of it!

If anyone thinks teh internets hurt, wear a helmet.
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Briggsy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 am

Some people wear their Helmets out on the internet ie Massa
Briggsy
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GunnGunn » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 am

golfinguy wrote:Personally I wear the 'I was insulted by gunngunn' as a badge of honor. Problem is, it was only once and very fleeting - but one day I will get another I'm sure of it!

You should feel honoured, as my insulting days are over.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

Yeah that was a once in a lifetime experience golfinguy.
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby TheLittleMozart » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 am

GunnGunn wrote:
golfinguy wrote:Personally I wear the 'I was insulted by gunngunn' as a badge of honor. Problem is, it was only once and very fleeting - but one day I will get another I'm sure of it!

You should feel honoured, as my insulting days are over.

Bullshit... Ya big gay!

Lets be 'avin yaaaa!! :cheerleader:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate