Capital Punishment

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Capital Punishment

Postby SE13 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:54 pm

Is it right? In America, certain States allow it, either by lethal injection or electric chair.

Now we don't have it here anymore, but for instances such as someone taking and sexually abusing then murdering a child, should they be sentenced to death?

What about mass murderers? The like of Peter Sutcliffe (The Yorkshire Ripper) and so on.

Or is life in prison sufficient?

Maybe we should reintroduce hard labour instead?

What do you think?

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fordy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:00 pm

I think killing them is too easy jail should be made worse (f**k human rights)and the should have to spend the rest of there life there.
Last edited by Fordy on Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fordy

Postby lilshyshorty » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:29 pm

nah killin is wrong dey may have dun it but they shud be made 2 live with it innit, toucher dem but dnt let dem take da easy way out
lilshyshorty
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby SE13 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:41 pm

lilshyshorty wrote:nah killin is wrong dey may have dun it but they shud be made 2 live with it innit, toucher dem but dnt let dem take da easy way out

Please, please please.....

I need a translator!

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby ScottishLass » Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am

SE13 wrote:
lilshyshorty wrote:nah killin is wrong dey may have dun it but they shud be made 2 live with it innit, toucher dem but dnt let dem take da easy way out

Please, please please.....

I need a translator!

ill give it a go :D

No. Killing is is wrong. They may have done it but they should be made to live with it, right? Torcher them and dont let them take the easy way out!

Personally I dont really kno how I feel about it, yes they definately deserve to die. Then you have to whole you could have found the wrong person guilty. Too hard to decide really...
ScottishLass
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Belz » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:23 am

I know the worst punishment, if its a male then cut his dick off and if its a women make a dog hump her.
Belz
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:48 am

This is still a debate im quite torn on, if it were someone who murdered/interfered with one of my own family then yeah of course id want to see them dead.

But obviously at the same time id want to see them suffer for their crimes, and bringin back the death penalty would be the easy way out, life should be life, not parole after 20 yrs.

I remember having a debate about this on our affiliate site, and it was pointed out by a few people that when the financial side of it is worked out then it costs just as much to 'kill' them as what it does to keep them in prison for life, so either way they are also not only a criminal but a tax burden.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby lilshyshorty » Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:14 pm

soz SE13 i cnt help it lol

scottishlass dat was a realli good translation :D
Last edited by lilshyshorty on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilshyshorty
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:59 pm

i thought there was still capital punishment if u killed the queen, or is that an urban myth?

i say bring it back to be honest

human rights is a lot of shit!! cant believe some of the stuff i read, ie robber sueing a guy he was burgling for gbh??!

need to act tough, something needs to give, in order to act as a detterant to the problems in society

u should not be given, tv, laptop, playstation, magazines if u are in jail!!!!!!
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby CLS » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:02 am

kill all paedos and rapists
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:31 am

CLS wrote:kill all paedos and rapists

I read an article yesterday on prison officers foiling a inside plot to kill that sick mullen bloke, the one who raped & killed his 2yr old niece.

Its a known fact that these things cannot be cured even though they are thinking of bringing in 'chemical castration'.
When sickos like that are sentenced they should get life imprisonment, and more importantly life should mean LIFE, till the day they die, so they can never be a threat to the public again.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rvtheace » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:29 pm

human rights is a lot of shit!! cant believe some of the stuff i read, ie robber sueing a guy he was burgling for gbh??!

Human rights is NOT a lot of shit. It's what makes a nation civilised. A robber suing someone who he burgled because he had an accident during his misadventure has nothing to do with human rights, that is what you get with a t**t in a judiciary.
rvtheace
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby absolutely_fabregas » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:51 pm

put it like this then

terrorists should lose their human rights
absolutely_fabregas
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby ken day » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:50 am

That is why the country is in such a state, kids want to be black gangsters, talking as if they come from the NY getoes.
tell me is it fashionable to talk like this or is the accents of GB being taken over by west indians.
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby REG » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:52 am

ken day wrote:
That is why the country is in such a state, kids want to be black gangsters, talking as if they come from the NY getoes.
tell me is it fashionable to talk like this or is the accents of GB being taken over by west indians.

Ken you said everything correct there
REG
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Next

Return to The Big Debate