[18+] USA Military in Iraq(video)

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: [18+] USA Military in Iraq(video)

Postby Fordy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

sorry se
Fordy

Postby Leody » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:56 pm

IMF wrote:Shoot first from the safety of their helicopter, ask questions later, then wonder why they're hated in the middle east.

Cry when 4 soldiers are killed but stay quiet when they kill 400 innocent civilians. Because the life of an American or British life is far more important than an innocent guy who's one crime was to be born in an oil rich country.

Call people that protest the war "c*nts" and whatnot but being ignorant pr*cks about the whole situation by reading shit propaganda in the gay press here.

It's all bullshit.

Or how about calling people that support the troops ignorant pricks because you presume to know more about the situation than them, when you probably know no more, no less...

Pot / kettle black mate...

And you know they kill 100 innocent civilians for every 1 troop death do you??? You've been there and counted the bodies have you? Don't you think there would be a little more international press up in arms in countries that are not involved if that were true?

Give me a break.

You're just as guilty of ignorance as those you have the pretentiousness to accuse of being ignorant.

The whole situation is horrible and pointless in the end if you ask me. Regardless of the situation, what started it, who ends it, how long it takes... the cost of even one human life is too much. Be it a scummy politician, innocent civilian or young soldier.

I just want to find an island or a shack in the hills where people will just leave me alone... I now understand that those "crazy" hermit people, may not be all that "crazy" after all.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby mg86 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Leody wrote:
IMF wrote:Shoot first from the safety of their helicopter, ask questions later, then wonder why they're hated in the middle east.

Cry when 4 soldiers are killed but stay quiet when they kill 400 innocent civilians. Because the life of an American or British life is far more important than an innocent guy who's one crime was to be born in an oil rich country.

Call people that protest the war "c*nts" and whatnot but being ignorant pr*cks about the whole situation by reading shit propaganda in the gay press here.

It's all bullshit.

Or how about calling people that support the troops ignorant pricks because you presume to know more about the situation than them, when you probably know no more, no less...

Pot / kettle black mate...

And you know they kill 100 innocent civilians for every 1 troop death do you??? You've been there and counted the bodies have you? Don't you think there would be a little more international press up in arms in countries that are not involved if that were true?

Give me a break.

You're just as guilty of ignorance as those you have the pretentiousness to accuse of being ignorant.

The whole situation is horrible and pointless in the end if you ask me. Regardless of the situation, what started it, who ends it, how long it takes... the cost of even one human life is too much. Be it a scummy politician, innocent civilian or young soldier.

I just want to find an island or a shack in the hills where people will just leave me alone... I now understand that those "crazy" hermit people, may not be all that "crazy" after all.

Ignorance is to blame, from both parties in this conflict. Humans are almost like dodo birds. We are going to make ourselves extinct over all the petty shit we still believe, worship and obsess over.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am

apparently this video was leaked by the same guy(the soldier) who leaked the the wikileaks thingy :dizzy:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to The Big Debate