Indecent Proposal

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Indecent Proposal

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:23 pm

UFGN wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
UFGN wrote:
jayantmoudgil wrote:
UFGN wrote:Some people on here are so full of shit.

Lol, so if someone values love and honor more than money, he/she is full of shit!?

No but they are if they are lying about "valuing love more than money" And that is what im suggesting.

That is a terrible view to take on the world. Ok you would auction off your better half for money, what if someone offered you 20m to sleep with your 10 year old son/daughter? Is that different? not in my eyes.

Of course its different you muppet. There is an issue of morality, legality and above all consent. Its not even the same sport.

Yes it is the same. You are willing to whore out someone you love, that doesn't abut on your morality? Well probably not, for all your time here you haqve done nothing but preach, and anyone who disagrees is obviously a fool.

Again, as I said earlier, I pity you. I think you are a t**t, but I still pity you.

Cheers. :biggrin: Can you give me an example of where I "preach"? :think:

You are GW's resident morality policeman. Just look at the Jamie Bulger thread, the little murdering scouser shouldn't have his identity revealed because someone might try to kill him? boo hoo. He kidknapped and brutally murdered a child, then he tried to hide the crime, meaning he knew exactly what he was doing.
A better example would be the Micahel Jackson thread, because he died you went ballistic when I called him a scumbag paedophile who deserved to burn in hell.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 pm

It is unacceptable to argue unpopular points of view it would seem. With Jackson for example I think I merely pointed out that he was aquitted. Its unfortunate that you couldnt be more open minded and balanced about difficult issues.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Goose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I would let her shag a complete stranger for free, as long as its another female and I can watch lol
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Goose wrote:I would let her shag a complete stranger for free, as long as its another female and I can watch lol

Anne Widecombe?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby gzagee » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Goose wrote:I would let her shag a complete stranger for free, as long as its another female and I can watch lol

Physiologically that couldn't work. Unless the other participant was a shemale... :P
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

gzagee wrote:

Physiologically that couldn't work. Unless the other participant was a shemale... :P

Or Anne Widdicombe with a strap on
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gzagee » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
gzagee wrote:

Yeah, that's what I said; shemale. Duurrrgh!
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby Goose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 pm

gzagee wrote:

A chick with a strap on can work, lol

Has to be a hot chick

Not Anne widdecome :hiding:
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

gzagee wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:
gzagee wrote:

Ok, I thought you meant genuine shemale. Or maybe she is.....
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Reverend Gooner wrote:
gzagee wrote:
Reverend Gooner wrote:
gzagee wrote:

Ok, I thought you meant genuine shemale. Or maybe she is.....

I'd have a go :redface:

UFGN

Postby ozgooner » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 am

the missus has been a proper bitch lately .... i'll let someone have a go on her if ya buy me a pint and packet of monster munch

"I started clapping myself , until i realised i was Sunderlands manager" - Peter Reid admires a Dennis Bergkamp finish
ozgooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TheLittleMozart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:01 pm

For me its still a no, money can't buy you happiness imo. Sure it can buy you a ot of nice things to cover what happend but eventually its going to come up again and the fact that you sold your other half down the river just for money.

I couldnt live with the guilt that I let it happen, guess im one of the few guys who rather be poor and in love than filthy rich and lonley.

But for UFGN to say that me,Fabby and Jay are all liars becuase we dont agree with him is ridiculous. If anything it says more about his flawed views on relationships, seeming rather bitter.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Its not really about happiness though for me when making a decision. I'm the poorest I've ever been right now in my life, but probably the happiest. But how could you turn down millions of dollars. My whole goal in life is just to retire from work one day, and this would make that day come for sure and a whole lot earlier, then I could take my wife and sex her up in different exotic locations around the world. And if for some reason she didn't like to have sex with me anymore cause that guy was better.......... well then so long my love (I'd get over it eventually), I have millions and could get someone to ride my johnson anytime I want. :)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 pm

To revise my position, I would never do it if/when I found 'the one'. But I haven't at the moment so if it was any old bird I happend to be with at the time - of course.

Maybe those of us saying yes are yet to find that special person and those saying no, have.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby J-Mack » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Damn. Good question still.

Depending on the fee? Life changing cash...? Could I? Naaah. I really can't answer it man.
J-Mack
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate