EU = shit ?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

EU = shit ?

Postby Popey » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Re: EU = shit ?

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 pm

How embarrassing, makes us English look really foolish. Who voted him in? How on earth is this plonker speaking on behalf of the "majority" of the British public?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:How embarrassing, makes us English look really foolish. Who voted him in? How on earth is this plonker speaking on behalf of the "majority" of the British public?

My exact words when GW was voted in TWICE!!. :BangHead: :disgust:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooner90 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:33 pm

shouldnt of joined the EU
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:35 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:How embarrassing, makes us English look really foolish. Who voted him in? How on earth is this plonker speaking on behalf of the "majority" of the British public?

My exact words when GW was voted in TWICE!!. :BangHead: :disgust:

Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Artemis8 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Seen as though we pay in £40m A DAY to the bloody thing i think he has a right to be mad. Basicly when the EU got set up France and Germany had a little pact together. Germany was to become the industrial might, whist France was to get the farming, and we got the scraps.

We basiclly get screwed... I voted for UKIP in the last elections. So must of a lot of people. cos they beat the lib dems to finish 3rd.
Artemis8

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Youngie wrote:Seen as though we pay in £40m A DAY to the bloody thing i think he has a right to be mad. Basicly when the EU got set up France and Germany had a little pact together. Germany was to become the industrial might, whist France was to get the farming, and we got the scraps.

We basiclly get screwed... I voted for UKIP in the last elections. So must of a lot of people. cos they beat the lib dems to finish 3rd.

Maybe, but the bloke didn't put across a reasoned arguement, he just shouted abuse. I hope people who voted UKIP now realise that they'd have been better off voting monster raving looney party, nobody is going to take anything we say seriously if this bloke is talking for us. So in effect, voting UKIP gives Europe more power over us, not less - because if this plonker is speaking for us then our voice will most likely be ignored.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Libertine » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 pm

What year was it we joined the EU?
1972-ish?
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Artemis8 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:
Youngie wrote:Seen as though we pay in £40m A DAY to the bloody thing i think he has a right to be mad. Basicly when the EU got set up France and Germany had a little pact together. Germany was to become the industrial might, whist France was to get the farming, and we got the scraps.

Maybe, but the bloke didn't put across a reasoned arguement, he just shouted abuse. I hope people who voted UKIP now realise that they'd have been better off voting monster raving looney party, nobody is going to take anything we say seriously if this bloke is talking for us. So in effect, voting UKIP gives Europe more power over us, not less - because if this plonker is speaking for us then our voice will most likely be ignored.

Yeh i'll admit. His rant done more harm than good. I just think he has a right to be angry. I think after a while i would flip if my country was getting screwed and i was powerless to stop it. Its rape basically, their raping us.
Artemis8

Postby SE13 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Libertine wrote:What year was it we joined the EU?
1972-ish?

73 I think.

But it was the last referendum here, the last chance we had to say anything.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Youngie wrote:
Plymouth Gooner wrote:

Yeh i'll admit. His rant done more harm than good. I just think he has a right to be angry. I think after a while i would flip if my country was getting screwed and i was powerless to stop it. Its rape basically, their raping us.

He's a rich politician, what has he got to be angry about? We are paying him sh!t loads of money to do that. If anyone is screwing our country it is him. He certainly isn't representing the issues of the people who voted him in believing that he would fight for their rights!

Funny to watch though ;)
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby ewalborn15 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Why is Nigel Firage so pissed at Belgium anyhow? but like Plymouth Gooner said, there's no argument, just yelling. Pretty childish and un-intulectual?
DRINK AND BE MERRY!!

And it's Arsenal! Arsenal FC! We're by far the BEST TEAM the world has EVER SEEN!
Words that will bring tears to any Gooner's eye.
ewalborn15
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Artemis8 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

ewalborn15 wrote:Why is Nigel Firage so pissed at Belgium anyhow? but like Plymouth Gooner said, there's no argument, just yelling. Pretty childish and un-intulectual?

Anyone who is into their politics will know that Nigel Firage is looking to leave his post as and MEP to become an MP. He is after John Bercows (Speaker of the house) seat.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... p-election

The news going round whitehall is that he is trying bring as much attention to the corruption in the EU cause by getting himself expelled. Its been reported that this would make him into a martyr and help bring issues into the public domain.

(Nigel at his best) Listen to the bit about the gold sell off...SHOCKING or what
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-XNIH0G-ZA

(John Bercow)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 ... ding-women

Who would you rather have Nigel Firage or John Bercow
Artemis8

Postby whee » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:31 pm

I think it's fuckin brilliant.

Stick it to 'em I say.
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Popey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:59 pm

whee wrote:I think it's fuckin brilliant.

Stick it to 'em I say.

agree!

the EU is destroying the democratie in europe

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Return to The Big Debate