unreliable people

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

unreliable people

Postby ken day » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm

i heard on the radio in spain that Notingham coucil has made a company rephrase a job advert.
it said they must take out the must be reliable as it may offend unreliable people, i thought i must be a joke till a friend said it was true as it had been on this morning tv programe. This realy is PC gone mad, are the better of to say unreliable people can apply.
you win some, you lose some, chillout and enjoy life
ken day
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: unreliable people

Postby whee » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:51 pm

"PC gone f***ing spastic mong rapist!"
whee
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SE13 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Hmmmm......

Toilet cleaner required

Applicants can be of any race or origin, any age, turn up as and when they fancy it, be toilet enthusiasts and/or mop lovers. We actively seek all ages to apply from walking age to death bed. Yadda yadda yadda.

------

Wait! That discriminates against babies........ :|

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby CynicalGooner » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:38 pm

:rofll:

I'm unreliable. I'm glad they sorted this out otherwise I might have written in. Don't rely on it though
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Forest » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

oh yes was big fuss over that, cant ask for an experienced person, qualified person if unqualified people are just as capable, cant ask for clean driving lience or how many points on it even if its for a delievery driver. MADNESS!
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fabby » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm

CynicalGooner wrote::rofll:

I'm unreliable. I'm glad they sorted this out otherwise I might have written in. Don't rely on it though

lmfao
If It Feels Good, Do It.

Van Basten
Rivaldo------------- R.Gullit
Guardiola Effenberg
R.Carlos -----------------------J.Zanetti
Costacurta M.Sammer Bergomi
GK
Fabby
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby SE13 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

gunner2018 wrote:oh yes was big fuss over that, cant ask for an experienced person, qualified person if unqualified people are just as capable, cant ask for clean driving lience or how many points on it even if its for a delievery driver. MADNESS!

Yet they'll take anyone on in St. Annes and The Meadows........ :hiding:

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Goose » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Hahahahahhaha thats just dumb
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby SE13 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Nottingham is an odd place, kind of stuck a decade ago, but up to date at the same time. Must be something to do with this area, we are 20 years behind, Nottingham only 10, Derby pushing us both hard, Leicester is more up to date (I wonder if that's because they are more multi cultural than the rest of the area put together(?) and have been for longer.

The 1991 census in Lincoln revealed a whopping 9 people that weren't white/British out of shoving 100,000 in the population.

Only the uni has put this place on the map, before that happened, fairly much nobody had heard of Lincoln/Lincolnshire, and even now, most people haven't. But it is getting more multi-cultural these days, so we have far better access to foreign foods for instance.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Gunflash » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Unreliable people need not apply - that's pretty much most of the Arsenal team then.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby ewalborn15 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Wow, this type of stuff makes me ashamed to be breathing.

I'm in school to be a teacher right now and obviously I'm not gonna drop the N-bomb or call natives Indians in class but how much is too much? Eventually your gonna start offending people no matter what you say, especially in a history class when you have to critique people's decisions.
Should we all just stop talking in general?
DRINK AND BE MERRY!!

And it's Arsenal! Arsenal FC! We're by far the BEST TEAM the world has EVER SEEN!
Words that will bring tears to any Gooner's eye.
ewalborn15
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Leody » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Society 2020:

You just called me Mike, that is offensive to me! How dare you refer to me by what I'm called!
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ewalborn15 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Leody wrote:Society 2020:

You just called me Mike, that is offensive to me! How dare you refer to me by what I'm called!

More like 2011.
DRINK AND BE MERRY!!

And it's Arsenal! Arsenal FC! We're by far the BEST TEAM the world has EVER SEEN!
Words that will bring tears to any Gooner's eye.
ewalborn15
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Galls » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Lol I do get what you mean however I have to admit that if someone I don't know calls me by my first name I can get quite arsey with them! This is usually cold callers on the phone or customer service people when I'm making a complaint (The last time I called O2 for example!)
Galls
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Leody » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Galls wrote:

Lol I do get what you mean however I have to admit that if someone I don't know calls me by my first name I can get quite arsey with them! This is usually cold callers on the phone or customer service people when I'm making a complaint (The last time I called O2 for example!)

Yeah I hear you on that one. I was just making the point that people are getting a bit overly sensitive to things.

I hate when people call me like that and butcher my name. It really isn't that hard. It's only 4 letters for Pete's sake.

Judd. I get Jude all the time. There isn't a f***ing E in my name!!! I usually just say, sorry nobody here by that name and hang up.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Return to The Big Debate