Virtual Election

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Next Government?

Labour
14%
Conservative
57%
Liberal
10%
Other
19%

Total votes : 21

Virtual Election

Postby SE13 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Well, we know it's happening on May 6th now.....

So if the UK Election was today, who would you vote and why.

This is open to everyone, and I'd be particularly interested in younger members views.....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Re: Virtual Election

Postby Fordy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

conservative becuase labour are wank and the rest of them are wanabs
Fordy

Postby SE13 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 pm

I don't think it's any secret that I would NEVER vote Labour again. Not that I ever have in the first place.

Blair stated off my reason for hating them by having that useless tool Gordon Brown as Chancellor, and they capitulated after that no brain tool took over......

Still, it's not my thoughts that count, you are the electorate.....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Forest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 pm

all the same as eachother, too much EU tape and steal other parties ideas anyways, prob wont vote tbh
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby damo1583 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Tory.....because Labour are and always have been f***ing useless!
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

It's obviously gonna be the tory's and in 2-3 years everyone will regret it majorly. A party that wins by raggin on the current government and keeping its own policies hush hush will end in bad times.

I'm voting GREEEEN
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby SE13 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:35 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:It's obviously gonna be the tory's and in 2-3 years everyone will regret it majorly. A party that wins by raggin on the current government and keeping its own policies hush hush will end in bad times.

I'm voting GREEEEN

Wasted vote IMHO, they have as much chance of getting in as I have of getting laid tonight......

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Gunflash » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 pm

I can't wait until Gordon Brown and his shower are finally evicted from office. I hope the Tories win a clear majority. Not because of any love for Dave and co. but because if it's a hung parliament, Brown will do all sorts of deals to remain in office. He's already shown on numerous occasions that he's scared of elections and unless he's clearly beaten on polling day, he will try to cling on.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Goose » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

I am voting BNP, hopefully they will deport me back to the caribbean with some money to buy a fishing boat and a house with a pool.

I chose Labour, they are wank but so are the rest, the Conservatives are only there to help the wealthy, they will cut back public spending and protect the rich
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Can I just say that there is no such thing as a "wasted vote", you should vote for the party that most closely represents what you think. And if you dont know what the various parties stand for, try looking at their websites etc. I dont see why people feel the need to vote for the party that ultimately wins....its almost like they want to tell all their mates that they correctly chose the winner. Its not f***ing x-factor.

BTW anyone who chooses not to vote is a mug.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Forest » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Up For Grabs Now wrote:BTW anyone who chooses not to vote is a mug.

explain
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Reason not to vote conservative - the privatisation they did last time round.

Just look at the utilities (gas, electric and water), competition was supposed to bring down prices - instead companies have got together in what seems to me to be a natural monopoly and we are being ripped off.

Then there is the two tier health service, including the way dentists are run. I believe that dentistry should be free, like seeing your GP. Instead we are being fleeced and it isn't easy to find an NHS dentist. I know a lot of people who just don't bother with a dentist, which in this day and age is unacceptable.

Lots of the issues of today were caused by privatisation done by the last Tory government, although admittedly the current government haven't done much to undo it. Are the Tory's really going to make things better?

I also remember the high inflation and unemployment under the last Tory government!
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 pm

gunner2018 wrote:
Up For Grabs Now wrote:BTW anyone who chooses not to vote is a mug.

explain

If you choose not to use your vote then im sorry but I couldnt give a toss about your opinion on tax, schools, crime, employment or anything else really because you couldnt even be bothered to put in 15 minutes once in four years to have your say.

There will always be at least ONE party with at least a few policies you support.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Fordy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm

here we go.................

se13 you broke the two rules again didnt you
Fordy

Postby UFGN » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm

UFGN

Next

Return to The Big Debate