Football Live on Television

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Football Live on Television

Postby Leody » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 am

ewalborn15 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I'm in the us and I get all but about 3 or 4 games a season, those 3 or 4 usually being the first couple of cc and fa cup games. All epl and cl games I get mostly live but if not then on delay.

Do you have Direct TV or are you talking bout online? I know my brother has Cox cable and he gets all the football channels there are.

I have DirecTv with with Setanta and Fox Soccer Channel... with those I probably get damn near every game for the entire season.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby djaxster » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am

i think it's fine as it is.
As mentioned the tv companies would love to have every teams entire fixtureshown live but legally they can't.

The pubs that are showing Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs are breaking the law. We had one in Orpigton that had a big board saying "LIVE here next Sat 3 pm Arsenal vs Tottenham" which was advertising the game for nearly 2 weeks. The OB waited until the game started and raided it. The landlord was fined heavily and lost his liscence.
theres a law made by the football league that Sat 3O'clock games are protected by this....But there is the thing called the internet. Loads of different streams some poor a few really good.
So if you really want to see them, it's there you just have to find it.
Then when you do open a can of your finest beer roll a green one and sit back and watch in comfort of your own home.

PS i watch every Sat 3o'clockers the Arse play on the net
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Internet streams mate. Theyre a bit shit but theyre free.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby SE13 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Streams are also illegal......

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby StLGooner » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 pm

ewalborn15 wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I'm in the us and I get all but about 3 or 4 games a season, those 3 or 4 usually being the first couple of cc and fa cup games. All epl and cl games I get mostly live but if not then on delay.

Do you have Direct TV or are you talking bout online? I know my brother has Cox cable and he gets all the football channels there are.

I have direct Tv, and between FSC, and Setanta USA I get almost all Arsenal games like I said. I also have Gol TV which shows La Liga games, and South American games, I think Serie A, and Bundesliga too.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby UFGN » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:03 pm

SE13 wrote:Streams are also illegal......

So is dropping litter on the street.

I obviously couldnt condone such henous acts as using football streams but what our friend chooses to do about the lack of coverage is up to him.

But I am a terrible litter lout to be honest. :(
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Previous

Return to The Big Debate