Should Pete Doherty Face A Custodial??

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Postby CLS » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 am

Yorkyblue wrote:Are any of you actualy fans of Pete? He's a f***ing sound lad I'll tell ya.

He gets bad press all the time but he really is in a much better state than he was before. He'll prove people wrong. He already is but the press like to try and show otherwise as he's an easy target.

We're talking about something that happend three months ago for go sake. He was told to get the implants to help him or he would go to prison - so e did. He was told that if the level of Heroin didn't radualy get lower each month, he would go to prison. Guess what? It lowered, the implants are starting to help him and he is finaly helping himself.

i dont like the baby shamble stuff really

but him singing solo with a guitar ,i think hes a genius
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Libertine » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:11 am

Yorkyblue wrote:Are any of you actualy fans of Pete? He's a f***ing sound lad I'll tell ya.

He's a decent lad, for a QPR fan...

Seriously though, he's actually a really nice bloke.
I had the pleasure of having a few drinks with him down Fithy McNasty's, just before The Libertine's really cracked the big time.

Yes, he's got a drug problem.
But there must be a few of us on here who are guilty of doing things to excess?
I'm certainly not going to start throwing stones.... :surrender:
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:46 pm

He gets bad press all the time but he really is in a much better state than he was before. He'll prove people wrong. He already is but the press like to try and show otherwise as he's an easy target.

We're talking about something that happend three months ago for go sake. He was told to get the implants to help him or he would go to prison - so e did. He was told that if the level of Heroin didn't radualy get lower each month, he would go to prison. Guess what? It lowered, the implants are starting to help him and he is finaly helping himself.

I really hope your right & he does get himself clean, i know he's had a troubled past, but he needs to face his demons and get to the root of his problem as to why he started using heavily in the 1st place, as not to make the same mistakes & go down that road again.

I know alot of people do drugs recreationally or on the weekends to chill out ect im not saying im for or against it, its their lives to do with what they want, some people can control their habit as such, other unfortunatley cant & get addicted.
Last edited by She_Gunner_Wales on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby CLS » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:04 pm

as richard prior once said

"im not addicted to cocaine i just love the smell"
http://www.myspace.com/screema69

"IVE CHANGED MY SIG BUT IN CASE LRL FORGETS I AM
PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2006
GOONER IDOL WINNER 2007
CAPTION COMP WINNER 2007 "
CLS
David Rocastle