Tiger Woods - Once a cheater always a cheater?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Tiger Woods - Once a cheater always a cheater?

Postby Libertine » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

What has Tiger Woods and the Togo football team got in common?

Neither of them are using their driver anymore......
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Libertine wrote:What has Tiger Woods and the Togo football team got in common?

:grin:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby damo1583 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Tiger will be back in time for the masters........$560m poorer, but he will manage!
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooner90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 am

hahai liked that libertine

i havent heard the latest on him i havent even bothered looking on the net but i think his wife should take him to the cleaners, all he cares about now is the money

I was at the open back in 2003 right at the front of the barrier where the players come off every1 came alogn smiled etc garcia threw some balls to the crowd, john daley signed auto's as did many plus he took his glove off signed it and gave it to a kid next to me, mickelson signed autos went for an interview said he would be back which he was and spoke to everyone whilst signing whereas woods head down powered through did an interview didnnt even say anything, for all the kids that admire him he could of at least acknowledged they were there, the security guy said only 1 person got him to sign something that whole weel on a practice today becuase he kept pestering him
Hes a great golfer n all but off the course a bit a of a w@nker
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 pm

gooner90 wrote:hahai liked that libertine

i havent heard the latest on him i havent even bothered looking on the net but i think his wife should take him to the cleaners, all he cares about now is the money

I was at the open back in 2003 right at the front of the barrier where the players come off every1 came alogn smiled etc garcia threw some balls to the crowd, john daley signed auto's as did many plus he took his glove off signed it and gave it to a kid next to me, mickelson signed autos went for an interview said he would be back which he was and spoke to everyone whilst signing whereas woods head down powered through did an interview didnnt even say anything, for all the kids that admire him he could of at least acknowledged they were there, the security guy said only 1 person got him to sign something that whole weel on a practice today becuase he kept pestering him
Hes a great golfer n all but off the course a bit a of a w@nker

Actually thats wrong, sometimes Tiger shows up early to sign autographs for fans, he doesn't always do it when everyone else does, but that doesn't mean that he never does. He gives alot of his time to the fans, and charities. He even runs clinics for kids and sets up camps.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooner90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm

he does alot for charities i agree so he should with his money but he is arrogant plenty of people will tell you that another one thats the same is faldo, they all do things for charities etc to look good for the media but there are plenty of players who take the time to talk with people take photos etc looks like your believing what you hear in the media

My 2 favourite golfers have to be mickelson and paul casey for this they always have a chat and put a smile on whether they played well or not
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooner90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

forgot to mention tiger woods does not turn up and sign things early he gets to tournaments and practices then goes out to play he also refuses to sign golf balls becuase its easy for people to fake them fair play he also wont sign most items becuase he is getting paid by the upper deck to sign photos and other items he will sign very little and if hes had a bad round most likely nothing, he sometimes refuses to sign for adults aswell
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

gooner90 wrote:he does alot for charities i agree so he should with his money but he is arrogant plenty of people will tell you that another one thats the same is faldo, they all do things for charities etc to look good for the media but there are plenty of players who take the time to talk with people take photos etc looks like your believing what you hear in the media
My 2 favourite golfers have to be mickelson and paul casey for this they always have a chat and put a smile on whether they played well or not

Thats what I'm saying he does do all of that, its not from the media, its from the other players that talk about him. It looks like you're only taking into account one day that he just happened to not do those things, and he probably did do those thing that day, just not when you were there. He's really not a bad guy, or arrogant like you're saying. He is a very humble player. Just cause he's the best in the world he has a bulls eye on his back and people that don't know about him seem to hate him.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooner90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:09 pm

ive been to quite a few events and he hasnt, plus have heard many other stories about it not that im that bothered about it but its all about money with him many parents have said how their kids have been waiting for him and he doesnt even acknowledge them i understand how he has huge crowds etc but to just go and talk to a few kids and sign some autos isnt a big thing he could be far worse off, take michael jackson for instance as big as tiger but he always had time for the fans he would talk to them hug them get pictures plus sign things even if it meant going into his house then getting guards to bring the items back out, i wouldnt be suprised if ppl shout some abuse at him when he returns and doesnt want to take time out for the fans
Tiger doesnt take anytime for the fans or kids at the events its a clear fact until i see proof elsewhere all i know is the odd times he will sign a few things but not alot
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm

gooner90 wrote:ive been to quite a few events and he hasnt, plus have heard many other stories about it not that im that bothered about it but its all about money with him many parents have said how their kids have been waiting for him and he doesnt even acknowledge them i understand how he has huge crowds etc but to just go and talk to a few kids and sign some autos isnt a big thing he could be far worse off, take michael jackson for instance as big as tiger but he always had time for the fans he would talk to them hug them get pictures plus sign things even if it meant going into his house then getting guards to bring the items back out, i wouldnt be suprised if ppl shout some abuse at him when he returns and doesnt want to take time out for the fans
Tiger doesnt take anytime for the fans or kids at the events its a clear fact until i see proof elsewhere all i know is the odd times he will sign a few things but not alot

Agree to disagree then.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooner90 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm

yep tiger aint foolin me lol durex will be signing him up next ;)
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby damo1583 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Come on guy's.......If we were athletic, young and self made Billionaires, NONE of us would have the time to play golf!!!!!!!!

Tiger should be praised for the effort he has shown just in turning up to play the damn game!!!!!
Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese? Don't you know i'm LOCO?
damo1583
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby StLGooner » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm

damo1583 wrote:Come on guy's.......If we were athletic, young and self made Billionaires, NONE of us would have the time to play golf!!!!!!!!

Tiger should be praised for the effort he has shown just in turning up to play the damn game!!!!!

:lol:

The dude has definately been a busy little beaver.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooner90 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:02 pm

damo1583 wrote:Come on guy's.......If we were athletic, young and self made Billionaires, NONE of us would have the time to play golf!!!!!!!!

true but to be fair golf had made him a billionaire so hes gona keep doing it but now for different reasons..(records)
gooner90
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:14 am

Libertine wrote:What has Tiger Woods and the Togo football team got in common?

they both have a dumbass on their team?
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate