Is joining Europe good or bad?

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Is joining Europe good or bad?

Postby Fordy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 pm

sithlordwebb72 wrote:Again i know this isnt popular but why shouldn't foreign people seek work in the UK?
Its not like Brits cant seek work elsewhere.
its about choice at the end of the day... we are all just people and it shouldnt matter where u are from.
Yes crime may have increased, but this is arguably outweighed by the benefits which being an EU member state brings such as massive job opportunities as i talked about before.

As a 18 year old who doesnt have a house to pay for or 2 kids and finding it impossible to get a job its hard for you to understand.

And before anyone says anything about it been a load of crap there are loads of wharehouses around here full of full time polish workers with polish suppervisors and team leaders, i know becuase i have been sent to them on the agency.

So thats a couple of 100 jobs i could and would do i now dont have the option of doing.

I also know trina got turned down for a job in HR becuase she couldnt speak polish and most of the staff was polish so she had to speak it.
Fordy

Previous

Return to The Big Debate