Iran and North Korea

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Iran and North Korea

Postby DaveVL » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:34 pm

can we allow them to get nuclear power.
Or should we go to war to prevent them achieving that.
DaveVL

Re: Iran and North Korea

Postby SE13 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:10 am

Haven't North Korea already got it?

I don't really think going to war with anybody over whether they have he right to nuclear arms is the way forward. Nobody stopped us, the Americans or Russians from having it. Well, apart from a bunch of women at Greenham Common in the 80's and that amounted to nothing.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby djaxster » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:57 am

SE13 wrote:Haven't North Korea already got it?

I don't really think going to war with anybody over whether they have he right to nuclear arms is the way forward. Nobody stopped us, the Americans or Russians from having it. Well, apart from a bunch of women at Greenham Common in the 80's and that amounted to nothing.

Apart from a huge increase of lesbainism
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gzagee » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

DaveVL wrote:can we allow them to get nuclear power.

As said by SE, N.Korea already have nuclear weapons. And it wouldn't surprise me if Japan still have something in their back garden. S.Korea said they'd stop building nuclear warheads sometime ago. Do we know if they haven't still got a stash?

Anyways, that's pure speculation; North Korea happen to be surrounded by China, Russia & Mongolia and have good relations with all.
We all know how powerful Russia is and how powerful the Chinese economy is becoming. Did you know that USA is still China's main export? I believe Chinese/USA relations are cordial so, would you think China would allow NK to just go and nuke whoever they wanted? Possibly bringing strained relations between Russia, China and all those economic partnerships they've strived to maintain?

Man, you need to think about stuff instead of wading in with your "shoot-first-ask-questions-later" policy.
gzagee
Member of the Year 2008
Member of the Year 2008

Postby StLGooner » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Nuke em both!! ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby WengaIsMyHomeBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:17 pm

DaveVl you are kinda paranoid arent ya
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER: RAPE

APPARENTLY IT’S NOW ILLEGAL, SO DON’T DO IT!
WengaIsMyHomeBoy
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby DaveVL » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:05 pm

WengaIsMyHomeBoy wrote:DaveVl you are kinda paranoid arent ya

yeah cause i smoked too much weed :smartass:
DaveVL

Postby Gunner Down Under » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 am

gzagee wrote:
DaveVL wrote:can we allow them to get nuclear power.

As said by SE, N.Korea already have nuclear weapons. And it wouldn't surprise me if Japan still have something in their back garden. S.Korea said they'd stop building nuclear warheads sometime ago. Do we know if they haven't still got a stash?

Anyways, that's pure speculation; North Korea happen to be surrounded by China, Russia & Mongolia and have good relations with all.
We all know how powerful Russia is and how powerful the Chinese economy is becoming. Did you know that USA is still China's main export? I believe Chinese/USA relations are cordial so, would you think China would allow NK to just go and nuke whoever they wanted? Possibly bringing strained relations between Russia, China and all those economic partnerships they've strived to maintain?

Man, you need to think about stuff instead of wading in with your "shoot-first-ask-questions-later" policy.

We know that Iran and Burma have nukes, maybe Russia, they at the worst case scenario if they join forces and hack into the US nuke supplies, change passwords or something, and disarm them and use it for themselves. Then nuke the US, and then the rest of the world....

DPRK wishful thinking
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby dunkdafunk » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:35 am

Iv got a nuke shelter in my garden
and enough food to last a nuclear winter, 20 years.
Iv also got the back analogues of every Arsenal game on video, so will never get bored in that time!

I hope there will be enough people around to repopulate the earth, atleast into some srt of civilisation. Perhaps just the Arsenal youth team. and the playboy bunnnies.
in wenger we trust
dunkdafunk
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Return to The Big Debate