Drugs...

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Drugs...

Postby Est83 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 pm

SE13, I'm from Grove Park myself, but my best mate from school lived on Chudleigh road, I was round there all the time. I was also a member of the athletics club that was based at the tracks in Ladywell. So Lewisham was just full of drug sniffers back then aye? lol... sounds like a much nicer place.

GG, my girlfriend's best mates live in Forest Hill, been there on a few occasions for parties, dinners etc. Take it that's where you're from?

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Yeah mate, how old are you? I might fooking know ya! :grin:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 pm

26, the girlfriend's a bit older though, and her friends from Forest Hill are a little older than her, they're around 32. To be honest it's only them and friends of friends that I know from Forest Hill, all around the same age.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby gooneritis » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:That drug taking would explain some of gooneritis' posts :hiding:

it most certainly would. most my angry posts are when extremely drunk. the fact i have cut down the drinking and particularly try not to post when drunk is a reason why i've tried to curb my posting style.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 am

SE13 wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
gooneritis wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Fabby wrote:and Libs any chance of you expanding on Heroin? why on earth did you I never understand how people get onto that shit I don't know what the "buzz" is?

I used to smoke it on a Sunday to help the come down off all the pills and coke i'd been taking on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Don't mean to drag up an old thread. But your story is like mine Libs. I swear to god there is times I can still smell it, right out of the blue. Some of the lads I used to smoke with are now hardcore junkies living on the street (from what I have heard) or are in prison.
Heroin is a terrible, terrible drug. Though I thank my lucky stars I didn't grow up in America or I probably would have tried crack.

crack is no worse than heroin

Yes it is.

Very much so. Crack is an instant addiction, heroin is an addiction that grows over time after you've already though you are in control of it.

My sister used to be a drugs councillor, and she's told me some horrific stories.

There was one case of some lass getting pregnant by a bloke she didn't know was a crack addict, and the resulting child was massively deformed, and she showed me some pictures of a heroin addict working the streets who gave birth to something that would make you sick to look at.

That all said, when I was a teen, glue sniffing was all the rage, I went down that path, so never dabbled with drugs, and knowing what I know, the very thought frightens me.

Personally, I don't think it's big and clever to come on and boast about how many illegal substances you can throw up your nose and down your throat in a night, but each to their own, it ain't my body they are screwing up.

is alcohol not a drug?
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Reverend Gooner » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 am

Did you go Forest Hill boys GunnGunn?
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooneritis » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 am

TheLittleMozart wrote:
gooneritis wrote:had the day off work and a few of us had a golf day. round of 18 (though we only lasted 14) a crate of beer, bottle of absinte, lines of charlie, some E's then back to a mates house to balance the uppers with a load of green, then off to the karaoke our mates cousin was singing at.
messy night!!

powder is stupidly expensive here though and the E scene has gone tits up but for the first time in over a year we had some decent ones! result!!!
struggling today though, still got the shakes, must be getting old lol

:dontknow: Never seen the point in taking any type of serious drugs tbh!

I just prefer to get wasted the old fashion way,of drinking until I cant stand. :biggrin:

drinking is still my main vice, albeit i've cut down considerably on what i used to having realised i'd gone too far in my drinking regularity/amount.
but imo recreational drug use is no different to alcohol other than the latter being legal.

crack/heroin etc are the sort i'd never touch though.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooneritis » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 am

has anyone tried ket or meow? don't think i'd do either but just wondering about anyones experiences with either.
ImageImage
gooneritis
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Est83 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:31 pm

gooneritis wrote:has anyone tried ket or meow? don't think i'd do either but just wondering about anyones experiences with either.

Went to a "rave" (inverted comas because this was in the late 90's... no such thing as late 90's raves!), my mates were doing all sorts. Went to a party after and one mate did some ket, he thought he could get into the house where the party was by using an elevator... he walked into a bush thinking it was an elevator!!! And then said "what floor is it?"

At the party, he was sat on the floor with his back up against a sofa just staring forward not talking to anyone. Conversation as follows:

Mark: "James are you alright mate?"
blank stare from James
Mark: "JAMES!!!"
James: *groaned* "I can't feel my legs Mark"
Mark: "you sure mate?"
James: *groaned* "I think so"
Mark: "well maybe you haven't got any legs"
James: *groaned... again* "but how did I get here* :think:

It got worse.

When he got the feeling in his legs back, and carried on with the multiple substance abuse, someone flicked a small stone at him. He looked up all puzzled staring at the cieling!

Mark: "whatsup James?"
James: "I think the cielings falling down!"
Mark: "shit mate we better duck."
James: "f**k man, I can't find my hard hat!!!!!!!!"
Mark: "here it is"
Mark passes James a vinyl, James then hides behind a set of decks in the corner of the room!

Scary? Funny? You decide!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Previous

Return to The Big Debate