Drugs...

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Drugs...

Postby Est83 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:That drug taking would explain some of gooneritis' posts :hiding:

:rofll:

It may explain his transition from angry militant pessimist to new found tree huggin', Arsenal lovin' optimist... The drugs work! Love it!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:43 am

gooneritis wrote:had the day off work and a few of us had a golf day. round of 18 (though we only lasted 14) a crate of beer, bottle of absinte, lines of charlie, some E's then back to a mates house to balance the uppers with a load of green, then off to the karaoke our mates cousin was singing at.
messy night!!

powder is stupidly expensive here though and the E scene has gone tits up but for the first time in over a year we had some decent ones! result!!!
struggling today though, still got the shakes, must be getting old lol

:dontknow: Never seen the point in taking any type of serious drugs tbh!

I just prefer to get wasted the old fashion way,of drinking until I cant stand. :biggrin:
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby SE13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:That drug taking would explain some of gooneritis' posts :hiding:

:grin: :grin:

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

gooneritis wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Fabby wrote:and Libs any chance of you expanding on Heroin? why on earth did you I never understand how people get onto that shit I don't know what the "buzz" is?

I used to smoke it on a Sunday to help the come down off all the pills and coke i'd been taking on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Don't mean to drag up an old thread. But your story is like mine Libs. I swear to god there is times I can still smell it, right out of the blue. Some of the lads I used to smoke with are now hardcore junkies living on the street (from what I have heard) or are in prison.
Heroin is a terrible, terrible drug. Though I thank my lucky stars I didn't grow up in America or I probably would have tried crack.

crack is no worse than heroin

Yes it is.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby SE13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
gooneritis wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:
Libertine wrote:
Fabby wrote:and Libs any chance of you expanding on Heroin? why on earth did you I never understand how people get onto that shit I don't know what the "buzz" is?

I used to smoke it on a Sunday to help the come down off all the pills and coke i'd been taking on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Don't mean to drag up an old thread. But your story is like mine Libs. I swear to god there is times I can still smell it, right out of the blue. Some of the lads I used to smoke with are now hardcore junkies living on the street (from what I have heard) or are in prison.
Heroin is a terrible, terrible drug. Though I thank my lucky stars I didn't grow up in America or I probably would have tried crack.

crack is no worse than heroin

Yes it is.

Very much so. Crack is an instant addiction, heroin is an addiction that grows over time after you've already though you are in control of it.

My sister used to be a drugs councillor, and she's told me some horrific stories.

There was one case of some lass getting pregnant by a bloke she didn't know was a crack addict, and the resulting child was massively deformed, and she showed me some pictures of a heroin addict working the streets who gave birth to something that would make you sick to look at.

That all said, when I was a teen, glue sniffing was all the rage, I went down that path, so never dabbled with drugs, and knowing what I know, the very thought frightens me.

Personally, I don't think it's big and clever to come on and boast about how many illegal substances you can throw up your nose and down your throat in a night, but each to their own, it ain't my body they are screwing up.

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Yeah people will do just about anything for crack. I heard a pretty dreadful story from a bloke I used to get pot off. Someone he used to work with became a crack head and his mam was also a crack head, she offered to give him and his mates a BJ for a rock of crack.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:Yeah people will do just about anything for crack. I heard a pretty dreadful story from a bloke I used to get pot off. Someone he used to work with became a crack head and his mam was also a crack head, she offered to give him and his mates a BJ for a rock of crack.

Err...What? You don't mean give her own son a...?
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:07 pm

SE13, I'm a fellow south east Londoner from Lewisham (think I've mentioned that before but anywho). Just wondered, have you had any run ins with any carck heads yourself?

I used to go to Christ The King Sixthform College, and one time at the bus stop by the police station (before it was built) a lady offered me and my friends blow jobs for cash. We looked at her in disgust (she was no model!) my friend said "are you a f**kin crack head or somethin". she replied "have you got any?"... this was mid-day!!!!! Everyone at the bus stop had a good laugh about it but I was a little shocked to be honest, she was in her early 20's.
Last edited by Est83 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Fabrestuta » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 pm

GunnGunn wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Yeah people will do just about anything for crack. I heard a pretty dreadful story from a bloke I used to get pot off. Someone he used to work with became a crack head and his mam was also a crack head, she offered to give him and his mates a BJ for a rock of crack.

Err...What? You don't mean give her own son a...?

That's EXACTLY what I mean. You wouldn't believe some of the stories you hear about crack heads here GG.
This story actually happened in North Carolina. A woman prostituted her 5 year old daughter for drug money and some pedo raped and killed her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162- ... 04083.html
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Est83 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

That's f***ing shocking!!!

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Holy shit...
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm

:eek:
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Goose » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

well thats just f***ked up
Goose
Member of the Year 2009
Member of the Year 2009

Postby SE13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Est83 wrote:SE13, I'm a fellow south east Londoner from Lewisham (think I've mentioned that before but anywho). Just wondered, have you had any run ins with any carck heads yourself?

I used to go to Christ The King Sixthform College, and one time at the bus stop by the police station (before it was built) a lady offered me and my friends blow jobs for cash. We looked at her in disgust (she was no model!) my friend said "are you a f**kin crack head or somethin". she replied "have you got any?"... this was mid-day!!!!! Everyone at the bus stop had a good laugh about it but I was a little shocked to be honest, she was in her early 20's.

Hard to call really, I was sort of that bit between LSD etc dying out and pot rearing it's head again, and glue sniffing was the real option, and fantastically cheap to do.

They call it "glue sniffing", but it was like thinners, aerosols and tip-ex, that sort of thing. Since those days, the ingredients have changed, and you can't get the highs like that any more. It almost sounds silly to say that I was on one aerosol a day!

As for drugs, you have to remember I left school in 1983, and one session of various things had finished, the next was about to start. I can't think what that "legal high" that's just been banned is called, but I was in the era of not getting drugs because sniffing was cheap. Something like 15p for lighter gas, and a nice big can to boot. We used to hang round in droves when they were building the Riverdale kicking the brickwork to death, and latterly finding places to "sniff"

Lewisham Park was also a good area to hide, as was Greenwich. Back in those days we used to have something called a "Capital Card" which allowed all zone top-train, tube and bus travel at any time of day, so we could get away with murder!

I lived in Ladywell (just off Chudleigh Road) for much of my early years, my naughty years were on Courthill Road, just off the High Street.

SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby GunnGunn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Est83 wrote:SE13, I'm a fellow south east Londoner from Lewisham (think I've mentioned that before but anywho). Just wondered, have you had any run ins with any carck heads yourself?

Do you know Forest Hill mate?
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate