Canadian Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: Canadian Politics

Postby Goonerred » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:48 am

The world media thought it was a disgrace when the Hong Kong freedom fighters were treated badly. (OK, I don't know if the world media did but I think we did in the UK) The Canadian truckers are merely asking for their freedoms back. They are not allowed to work unless they are double vaxxed they were lauded as heroes in 2020 for keeping the country moving and fed without a vaccine. I don't know what the motive is but it's scary that people in a Western society have to protest on the streets for the right to work.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby LMAO » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:16 pm

Goonerred wrote:The world media thought it was a disgrace when the Hong Kong freedom fighters were treated badly. (OK, I don't know if the world media did but I think we did in the UK) The Canadian truckers are merely asking for their freedoms back. They are not allowed to work unless they are double vaxxed they were lauded as heroes in 2020 for keeping the country moving and fed without a vaccine. I don't know what the motive is but it's scary that people in a Western society have to protest on the streets for the right to work.

90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated. The 10% that aren't can still deliver within Canada.

Any of that remaining 10% up in arms about not being able to cross the border makes little sense anyway. We have a vaccine mandate in place for essential foreign travel, so the unvaxxed Canucks aren't able to cross the border in the first place. They should be protesting at the American embassy and consulates.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:01 pm

LMAO wrote:
Goonerred wrote:The world media thought it was a disgrace when the Hong Kong freedom fighters were treated badly. (OK, I don't know if the world media did but I think we did in the UK) The Canadian truckers are merely asking for their freedoms back. They are not allowed to work unless they are double vaxxed they were lauded as heroes in 2020 for keeping the country moving and fed without a vaccine. I don't know what the motive is but it's scary that people in a Western society have to protest on the streets for the right to work.

90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated. The 10% that aren't can still deliver within Canada.

Any of that remaining 10% up in arms about not being able to cross the border makes little sense anyway. We have a vaccine mandate in place for essential foreign travel, so the unvaxxed Canucks aren't able to cross the border in the first place. They should be protesting at the American embassy and consulates.

Seems its more than not being allowed to work... Trudeau is going after their finances

Bloomberg reports the Canadian Bankers Association confirmed the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) has alerted banks to a list of names and made it available.
The institutions are reportedly still seeking clarity from law enforcement on how to handle the alleged protesters’ accounts, according to people familiar with the matter. But Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland said some accounts have already been frozen, the news outlet reported.

The emergency orders require virtually every participant in the Canadian financial system — banks, investment firms, credit unions, loan companies, securities dealers, fundraising platforms and payment and clearing services — to determine whether they possess or control property of a person who’s attending an illegal protest or providing supplies to demonstrators.

If they find such a person in their customer list, they must freeze their accounts and report it to the RCMP or Canada’s intelligence service, the regulations say. Any suspicious transactions must also be reported to the country’s anti-money-laundering agency, known as Fintrac.

This just simply can't be allowed to stand in any free society... but somehow the Canadian dictator is getting away with it.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:37 pm

The game is money.

There is an entire apparatus set up now, invested and funded by the rich to make money off of Covid, that is a pure, unadulterated fact.
Buying shares, hiring out contracts to their friends worth millions, Politicians are taking our tax money and moving it into the hands of the private sector.

Usually the rich try to cause crashes in the market but they got their hands spanked in 2008 when they almost took each other out, that's how bad they abused the market.
Now they have a new way to rape our public taxes and they're squeezing every ounce out of it they can, Covid has moved billions of tax money into Private business and their shareholders are raking it in.

Everything I've said above there is a live example which has been reported and verified in the news, while the lemmings try to ignore it and claim conspiracy, its not a conspiracy when its been 100% verified.

If this was just all for public health then why did the same American Govt cover up that it was letting an entire town in Michigan drink poisonous water? where was the health out cry for that one? .......... President Obama actually flew in to back up a Republican Governor ffs, you couldn't make this sht up.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:30 pm

LMAO wrote:

They have other grave concerns beyond the mandates. The fact that they are required to have vax passports to cross, and that when they get to the border to clear customs many have reported that the agents don't even bother to look at their phones saying they get "alerts" before the truck arrives. Think about that in context. What really set them off was when provinces required vax passports within Canada. We had a puppy set to go to BC but the guy could not even get to Coutts/Sweetgrass crossing AND and trucker who was also going to pick up a pup here and take both back was refused access to the US. Biden and Trudeau are working together on the border restrictions. All will be done soon as even the most stubborn politicians will start to fold as we have seen. Watch Biden make a U turn during his State of the Union.

What is it you find so disgusting about working class folks demanding their governments obey their own Constitutions and Charters? :BangHead:
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:38 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

The game is money.

There is an entire apparatus set up now, invested and funded by the rich to make money off of Covid, that is a pure, unadulterated fact.
Buying shares, hiring out contracts to their friends worth millions, Politicians are taking our tax money and moving it into the hands of the private sector.

Usually the rich try to cause crashes in the market but they got their hands spanked in 2008 when they almost took each other out, that's how bad they abused the market.
Now they have a new way to rape our public taxes and they're squeezing every ounce out of it they can, Covid has moved billions of tax money into Private business and their shareholders are raking it in.

Everything I've said above there is a live example which has been reported and verified in the news, while the lemmings try to ignore it and claim conspiracy, its not a conspiracy when its been 100% verified.

If this was just all for public health then why did the same American Govt cover up that it was letting an entire town in Michigan drink poisonous water? where was the health out cry for that one? .......... President Obama actually flew in to back up a Republican Governor ffs, you couldn't make this sht up.

I used to defend "Big Pharma" simply because they are needed to develop the drugs and vaccines we rely on. But this has indeed opened my eyes and mind to what you are saying. The evidence is indeed overwhelming, and HAS to be viewed in the bigger context of why all these so called liberal leaders are suddenly totalitarians with no regard for human rights, science as it evolves and Hell bent on masking kids and forcing un tested substances into our bodies. It is far deeper than public safety obviously. Money? Power? Yes, but also their now exposed lust for control and perhaps far more...which has to concern everyone.

Project Veritas just released another undercover conversation with a Pfizer executive who was candid enough to admit it was all about the money, and that they were pushing annual boosters to keep the cash flowing. Stunning stuff unless one has paid attention to independent media. NBC and CNN are simply a shills for them and the sheep keep being sheep.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:17 am

Trudeau keeps calling everyone Nazis including Jewish MPs based on one Nazi flag in Ottawa. But wait, the real story is that the guy was making the point that he did NOT want Canada to go down that road. Inartfully done to be sure but more media BS. Such blatant fascism on display by Trudeau and his useful idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCJHgrYa_NY
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:04 am

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Trudeau keeps calling everyone Nazis including Jewish MPs based on one Nazi flag in Ottawa. But wait, the real story is that the guy was making the point that he did NOT want Canada to go down that road. Inartfully done to be sure but more media BS. Such blatant fascism on display by Trudeau and his useful idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCJHgrYa_NY

Do you know how easy it is to pay some pleb to walk to a rally and get out a Nazi flag just to push that agenda?

We could do it, I could pay someone £100 just to attend a protest and whip out a flag so the media can play that racism game.

If anyone falls for that sht then shame on them, that's childs play for agencies and Govts.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 pm

Wow Canada is becoming what we all fear Far Left dictorial Govts are heading toward.

Freezing peoples bank accounts, arresting protesters, I can't understand how Trudeu is getting away with this, he's become a dictator.

Surely there must be some judicial blowback?

The only people that can save the Canadians now would be Court Judges, freezing bank accounts surely can't be legal unless your a verified terrorist?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby 22-0 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:04 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Wow Canada is becoming what we all fear Far Left dictorial Govts are heading toward.

Freezing peoples bank accounts, arresting protesters, I can't understand how Trudeu is getting away with this, he's become a dictator.

Surely there must be some judicial blowback?

The only people that can save the Canadians now would be Court Judges, freezing bank accounts surely can't be legal unless your a verified terrorist?

Hes the son of fidel castro i dont think anyone is surprised.

Also the police there just trampled an old disabled lady to death with a horse.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:13 am

The rise of a dictatorship govt in Canada is disturbing. It's spreading worldwide.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby 22-0 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:15 am

jayramfootball wrote:The rise of a dictatorship govt in Canada is disturbing. It's spreading worldwide.

People are way to comfy these days. the second gov thinks they're losing grip they'll stomp on your heads without a care but people are so clueless they'll trust the gov with anything.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:48 am

22-0 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:The rise of a dictatorship govt in Canada is disturbing. It's spreading worldwide.

People are way to comfy these days. the second gov thinks they're losing grip they'll stomp on your heads without a care but people are so clueless they'll trust the gov with anything.

This all started happening after Brexit and Trump. I don’t think it’s coincidence. People didn’t make the decisions they were supposed to make.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Yago » Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 pm

lmao dictatorship

people breaking the law and being charged for it, what a surprise
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Goonerred » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:02 pm

https://www.opindia.com/2022/02/justin- ... -blockade/

'He further claimed, “Canada will always be ready to defend the right to peaceful protest. We believe in the importance of dialogue and that’s why we reached out to multiple means directly to Indian authorities to highlight our concerns.”' A quote from Trudeau.
Goonerred

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate