European Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: European Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:51 pm

See I told you ...............

This "could" very well be a cover up to give plausable deniability so the world isn't on the cusp of WWIII.

Yes it also could be Ukraine but the Pres is saying it isn't.

"President Volodymyr Zelensky has said he had "no doubts" that Ukraine was not to blame for the missile strike that killed two people in Poland on Tuesday.

Mr Zelensky said he had received assurances from his top commanders that "it wasn't our missile".

He also called for Ukrainian officials to be allowed to access the blast site and to be part of the investigation.

His comments came as Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg said Kyiv's air defence missiles were "most likely" to blame.

US President Joe Biden also cast doubt on Mr Zelensky's statement that the missile was not of Ukrainian origin, telling reporters "that's not the evidence".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63656664
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:52 am

Meanwhile, in the Balkans:
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 am

Jedi wrote:Meanwhile, in the Balkans:

I wouldn't worry about it. The Balkans is a pretty inconsequential area, nothing serious has ever happened there :?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:40 am

The stabbing of children in Ireland is just so unbelievably heinous. I am not surprised the people have had enough and are rioting in Dublin.
The Irish govt needs to listen.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby 22-0 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:20 pm

jayramfootball wrote:The stabbing of children in Ireland is just so unbelievably heinous. I am not surprised the people have had enough and are rioting in Dublin.
The Irish govt needs to listen.

Think same thing happened in france on the same day or ish.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby themessiah » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:59 pm

It really was a fantastic interview tbf, Tucker did a great job! I watched Putin's body language, he seems very honest. It would have been nice to have Putin answer some of the questions about what other politicians responded to him but he chose not to gossip which is understandable.
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:13 pm

themessiah wrote:It really was a fantastic interview tbf, Tucker did a great job! I watched Putin's body language, he seems very honest. It would have been nice to have Putin answer some of the questions about what other politicians responded to him but he chose not to gossip which is understandable.

Tucker is a fool who has been played like a c***

Riddle me this, why does that mass murdering arsehole refuse all interview requests from experienced journalists who might actually, you know, ask him questions and push back a little, yet he gives an “interview” (read lecture) to this perma-confused idiot?

Also, “seems very honest” isn’t how I would describe a guy who imprisons and kills political opponents and journalists.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby themessiah » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:30 pm

UFGN wrote:
themessiah wrote:It really was a fantastic interview tbf, Tucker did a great job! I watched Putin's body language, he seems very honest. It would have been nice to have Putin answer some of the questions about what other politicians responded to him but he chose not to gossip which is understandable.

Riddle me this, why does that mass murdering arsehole refuse all interview requests from experienced journalists who might actually, you know, ask him questions and push back a little, yet he gives an “interview” (read lecture) to this perma-confused idiot?

Also, “seems very honest” isn’t how I would describe a guy who imprisons and kills political opponents and journalists.

I believe that Tucker Carlson did two things the some would not: 1) allow the interview to be released, un-edited, 2) ask questions in a balanced way (some would ask only derogatory questions). This is why Putin agreed. Tucker Carlson is super smart, brilliant, respectful, and asked the right questions. The fact that Putin agreed to this interview speaks volumes of Tucker’s influence not just in America but globally. Be proud of his professional and courageous global leadership representation!. Crazy to say Tucker was “kissing his butt”. Tucker asked some real difficult questions and was very unbiased.
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:28 pm

themessiah wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I believe that Tucker Carlson did two things the some would not: 1) allow the interview to be released, un-edited, 2) ask questions in a balanced way (some would ask only derogatory questions). This is why Putin agreed. Tucker Carlson is super smart, brilliant, respectful, and asked the right questions. The fact that Putin agreed to this interview speaks volumes of Tucker’s influence not just in America but globally. Be proud of his professional and courageous global leadership representation!. Crazy to say Tucker was “kissing his butt”. Tucker asked some real difficult questions and was very unbiased.

Did he ask, "why does any high profile russian without exception who opposes you, or the war, end up dead or in prison?"

It's complete bullshit to call that an interview at all.

UFGN

Postby 22-0 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:31 am

Yes CNN would ask some real tough questions like what ice cream does he like.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:01 am

Absolutely fabulous watch.
Carlson might be the best interviewer i have seen in decades, not because he is particularly skilled but just that his interviews always seem to have the interviewee talking 80-90% of the time.

As for Putin, well the anti Russia /Putin nonsense has to stop now. Russia is far less of a threat to the world than the US and NATO warmongers.

That said, Putin is obviously several levels of intelligence above the likes of Obama, Trump, Biden and anyone else in US political leadership so there is hope he can navigate the situation and steer us clear of WW3
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:49 pm

Zero pushback for the guy I like = Good interview

Nobody who isn't already a fan of Putin will find this interview remotely enjoyable or useful to watch. Imagine if Biden was asked about the border and he replied by giving a 1-hour lecture on migration to the North American continent, the declaration of independence and the civil war? Both him and the interviewer would get killed by the same guys who are glazing Putin in this thread.

From a journalistic standard, this was always going to be a disaster, but even as a tool for propaganda I think this interview was a complete failure.

Putin could've capitalized on this first western mainstream interview by serving some red meat to the western Maga Christo-fascists that already support him—by talking about Biden's supposed corruption, degeneracy in the west, lgbtq bullshit and so on.

Instead he spent an hour talking about the 9th century and the history of Russia as if anyone in Tucker's audience really gives a shit about that. Then he wasted more time by insinuating that Europe and the US, and CANADA (because they clapped for some guy by mistake) are actually the new Nazis. That stuff might fly in Russia, but not even the low-IQ right wing reactionaries in the West will be interested in that.

In fact, it's the opposite. The people in the West who like Putin are the same people who are increasingly more and more antisemitic and are "questioning" the Holocaust along with whether the Nazis were really all that bad.

As for Tucker, he just looked like a fish out of water. I literally facepalmed at some of his questions. For example, when he asked Putin why "he doesn't just dial Biden" to negotiate a stop to war. Or when he suggested the US doesn't care about a strong China?!? Literally demonstrating a 5-year-old's understanding of geopolitics.

Maybe ask him about why every politician who opposes him is in jail or dead, or ask him about the Prigozhin coup and how nobody from Wagner got charged with any crimes? No, let's hear what Putin thinks about AI, that's the really important question everyone wants to know about.

The highlight of the interview was when he got bitch-slapped by Putin about his failed attempt to join CIA. "We should thank God they didn't let you in," literally mocking him to his face while Tucker is sitting there just taking it.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby theHotHead » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:04 pm

I have not seen the video but I have seen Carlson himself interviewed and what I got from it was a very intelligent likeable person who is unbiased. Of course because of this the likes of Jedi and UFGN automatically don't lik the guy because that trype of view/standpoint is frowned upon by these liberal/left centrist jokers. I'm gonna watch the video and I can bet my house that Carlson was brilliant !
theHotHead
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby UFGN » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:37 pm

theHotHead wrote:I have not seen the video but I have seen Carlson himself interviewed and what I got from it was a very intelligent likeable person who is unbiased. Of course because of this the likes of Jedi and UFGN automatically don't lik the guy because that trype of view/standpoint is frowned upon by these liberal/left centrist jokers. I'm gonna watch the video and I can bet my house that Carlson was brilliant !

Oh stfu unbiased

Don't mark yourself as a clown

Either you're playing the fool or you must have seen an outlier of an interview. He's very, very conservative f***ing obviously and very, very biased towards conservative views, f***ing obviously. He's the former darling of Fox News.

I'm considering putting you on ignore tbh, you're turning into a parody. Sort your nonsense out ffs

UFGN

Postby 22-0 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:44 pm

I like Tucker hes a nice guy.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate