AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world.
Please remember everyone has their own opinion

Re: AFTV

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:56 pm

Its because DarrenArsenal1 is a hater jealous tw*t.

Too much of this viture signalling these days, DT has been on the channel for 5mins in the last what 4 months?

Wtf has any of that got to do with AFTV? hate people like that.

Its that Twitter mentallity of "No, not good enough, erase everything, all videos, all history or your just as guilty" guilty of what, the man hasn't been a regular on the show for months and even if he was, what's his personal, private life got to do with the platform? .......... did anyone try to shut down the BBC because of Jim'll Fix it??

Fkin idiots.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29344
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: AFTV

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:30 pm

I won't have a bad word said about Jimmy Savile.

When I was eight he fixed it for me to milk a cow whilst blindfolded.
User avatar
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11794
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:46 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Its because DarrenArsenal1 is a hater jealous tw*t.

Too much of this viture signalling these days, DT has been on the channel for 5mins in the last what 4 months?

Wtf has any of that got to do with AFTV? hate people like that.

Its that Twitter mentallity of "No, not good enough, erase everything, all videos, all history or your just as guilty" guilty of what, the man hasn't been a regular on the show for months and even if he was, what's his personal, private life got to do with the platform? .......... did anyone try to shut down the BBC because of Jim'll Fix it??

Fkin idiots.


I think that sending money for that video that was filmed before the court conviction was "known" to a domestic abuse charity would be quite sufficient. The thing is that all AFTV have done is delete it (pointless because people have already saved it and uploaded it elsewhere anyway) and claim they won't take the money they generated from it (without saying what they would do with it and how much they had publicly).
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:22 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Its because DarrenArsenal1 is a hater jealous tw*t.

Too much of this viture signalling these days, DT has been on the channel for 5mins in the last what 4 months?

Wtf has any of that got to do with AFTV? hate people like that.

Its that Twitter mentallity of "No, not good enough, erase everything, all videos, all history or your just as guilty" guilty of what, the man hasn't been a regular on the show for months and even if he was, what's his personal, private life got to do with the platform? .......... did anyone try to shut down the BBC because of Jim'll Fix it??

Fkin idiots.


I think that sending money for that video that was filmed before the court conviction was "known" to a domestic abuse charity would be quite sufficient. The thing is that all AFTV have done is delete it (pointless because people have already saved it and uploaded it elsewhere anyway) and claim they won't take the money they generated from it (without saying what they would do with it and how much they had publicly).


It's OTT and just a token gesture that's unnecessary. It looks good but I'm not with the fake outrage as if AFTV have to atone for something. Production costs money and the staff at AFTV shouldn't have to pay for it.

If they want to delete videos and distance themselves from DT, that's their call. But it's not something that happens across the board in media. I'd be pissed if they decided to purge every movie produced by Harvey Weinstein.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7637
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:55 pm

Power n Glory wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Its because DarrenArsenal1 is a hater jealous tw*t.

Too much of this viture signalling these days, DT has been on the channel for 5mins in the last what 4 months?

Wtf has any of that got to do with AFTV? hate people like that.

Its that Twitter mentallity of "No, not good enough, erase everything, all videos, all history or your just as guilty" guilty of what, the man hasn't been a regular on the show for months and even if he was, what's his personal, private life got to do with the platform? .......... did anyone try to shut down the BBC because of Jim'll Fix it??

Fkin idiots.


I think that sending money for that video that was filmed before the court conviction was "known" to a domestic abuse charity would be quite sufficient. The thing is that all AFTV have done is delete it (pointless because people have already saved it and uploaded it elsewhere anyway) and claim they won't take the money they generated from it (without saying what they would do with it and how much they had publicly).


It's OTT and just a token gesture that's unnecessary. It looks good but I'm not with the fake outrage as if AFTV have to atone for something. Production costs money and the staff at AFTV shouldn't have to pay for it.

If they want to delete videos and distance themselves from DT, that's their call. But it's not something that happens across the board in media. I'd be pissed if they decided to purge every movie produced by Harvey Weinstein.


Have you met cancel culture? Look what they did to Little Britain
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby 22-0 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:04 pm

AFTV was fun when it was just a small youtube channel doing interviews now i dont bother watching.
User avatar
22-0
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4081
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Dejan » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:44 pm

lol @ demanding the videos which featured DT are to be deleted

f***ing sensitive sallies
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 27746
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:55 pm

Leave them on there for eternity to remind everyone what a f***ing idiot he is.
User avatar
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11794
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:16 pm

Phil71 wrote:I won't have a bad word said about Jimmy Savile.

When I was eight he fixed it for me to milk a cow whilst blindfolded.


He would of milked you given half the chance.

The man was a turbo nonce.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29344
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: AFTV

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:00 am

Phil71 wrote:Leave them on there for eternity to remind everyone what a f***ing idiot he is.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcLop-TBbF8

Oops! They can't scrub it from the internet once it's out there.
User avatar
Royal Gooner
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: AFTV

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:54 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Leave them on there for eternity to remind everyone what a f***ing idiot he is.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcLop-TBbF8

Oops! They can't scrub it from the internet once it's out there.


He'll be scrubbing the landings now.
User avatar
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 11794
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Previous

Return to The Big Debate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest