American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Goonerred » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Using race as a political weapon has just gone too far especially in America.

Worst of all are White liberals who are now so emboldended that they actually attack black republicans using race ........ I mean how does that even work.

If there was ever a case of this "White privilege" they bang on about its that.

The fact that they and they only seem to think they make the rules on who's black and who's not is probably a bigger offense than anything they hear from the opposition.

Biden: "If you don't vote for me, your not black".

Yes, that's a real quote, how he got away with that I don't know?

Yet 92% of black voters voted for Biden, so why are you still offended on their behalf if they didn't care enough? I kept telling you before the election that black people didn't think it was Biden's place to say that, but that he also wasn't incorrect.

............. but what does that tell you though?

Its says to me a few things.

One, that race has been weaponised but its not legit because if it was then Biden should of been held to account, the fact that he wasn't and that Dems don't hold him to account for anything at all show's its all just hypocrisy ........... and why I and many others don't take it seriously anymore.

Also wtf do you mean "he wasn't incorrect" again, America is no longer on our level of a free thinking political society, your constitution be damned, I don't know what's happened to you guys but a lot of you don't know what being a free society means because you don't even respect its basic premise of majority rules.
Your basically saying that black republicans are "not black" and the fact you say it with no hesitancy shows your level.
I'm not "offended" on their behalf, but we know the difference between what's acceptable and what isn't, and using race of any kind to emotionally black mail people to vote one way or another is wrong.

A good portion of Americans have been radicalised, it's concerning to watch.

Your universities have become Far Left breeding camps and your education system has been completely hijacked, race is used in every other sentence to attack each other rather than just having good policies.

You guys are a mess.

I don't think our Universities and other institutions are any better than that now. We are being blackmailed all over the media to think in a certain way, anyone who dares to oppose it is vilified.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby Phil71 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:55 pm

Goonerred wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Using race as a political weapon has just gone too far especially in America.

Worst of all are White liberals who are now so emboldended that they actually attack black republicans using race ........ I mean how does that even work.

The fact that they and they only seem to think they make the rules on who's black and who's not is probably a bigger offense than anything they hear from the opposition.

Yet 92% of black voters voted for Biden, so why are you still offended on their behalf if they didn't care enough? I kept telling you before the election that black people didn't think it was Biden's place to say that, but that he also wasn't incorrect.

One, that race has been weaponised but its not legit because if it was then Biden should of been held to account, the fact that he wasn't and that Dems don't hold him to account for anything at all show's its all just hypocrisy ........... and why I and many others don't take it seriously anymore.

Also wtf do you mean "he wasn't incorrect" again, America is no longer on our level of a free thinking political society, your constitution be damned, I don't know what's happened to you guys but a lot of you don't know what being a free society means because you don't even respect its basic premise of majority rules.
Your basically saying that black republicans are "not black" and the fact you say it with no hesitancy shows your level.
I'm not "offended" on their behalf, but we know the difference between what's acceptable and what isn't, and using race of any kind to emotionally black mail people to vote one way or another is wrong.

Your universities have become Far Left breeding camps and your education system has been completely hijacked, race is used in every other sentence to attack each other rather than just having good policies.

You guys are a mess.

I don't think our Universities and other institutions are any better than that now. We are being blackmailed all over the media to think in a certain way, anyone who dares to oppose it is vilified.

Yes you're right. Our educational establishments have been equally usurped.

There was a story recently about a collection of white marble statues in a collection at a Cambridge university, and the university felt compelled to make a statement almost apologising for the fact that all of the statues in the collection had white faces.

This nonsense about taking down statues is also a left wing radical tactic to erase Britain's great history. They're even campaigning for the removal of the statue of Winston Churchill across from the House of Commons, because he may have held some views that would be considered unsavoury in today's world.

Alongside his statue in in Parliament Square is one of a man who man see as everyone's favourite uncle. A smiling, good natured man with eyes twinkling with kindness. He's the closest thing in the west to a secular saint.

Before this man joined his chosen political party in South Africa it had been in existence for about a hundred years. They had a strict policy of using political pressure only, and were very clear that any sort of violent action was not permitted. Their policy was non violent resistance. They had already started to gain support from a great many people around the world and political pressure was being put on the South African government as a result. That al changed when Uncle Nelson became a figure in the ANC. He secretly started an unauthorised armed wing of the movement. In short, a terrorist group. Their primary focus was not on attacking the white politicians, soldiers or police officers who enforced apartheid, but was instead aimed at murdering black Africans who they saw as collaborators, or perhaps not as enthusiastic about overthrowing the government as friendly uncle and his friends were.

Roads used by black farm workers were booby trapped with trip wires and land mines. A great many people were killed and maimed. Some black people were lynched, and bombs were detonated in public places where black people were as likely to be found as white people. When he was finally arrested and brought to trial, he pleaded guilty to orchestrating over 150 terrorist attacks. He stated at his trial that black people who disagreed with ANC policies should have their noses cut off. Even after being imprisoned he continued to direct the splinter wing. His approval was required for every attack. It's interesting that Amnesty International consistently refused to adopt friendly uncle as a prisoner of conscience, and stated that this was because of his continued violent actions and the fact that he was personally responsible for many murders.

Look at South Africa today and you can see his legacy. It has the world's highest rate of rape. Over a third of black women say they have been a victim of this crime. It also has a murder rate of astronomical proportions. He and his successors have trashed the country they inherited. The recent riots, burning, looting and murders there are a direct result of his and his successors' atrociously poor and corrupt government.

And yet we have a statue of him outside our Parliament.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Goonerred » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Goonerred wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

You guys are a mess.

Yes you're right. Our educational establishments have been equally usurped.

There was a story recently about a collection of white marble statues in a collection at a Cambridge university, and the university felt compelled to make a statement almost apologising for the fact that all of the statues in the collection had white faces.

This nonsense about taking down statues is also a left wing radical tactic to erase Britain's great history. They're even campaigning for the removal of the statue of Winston Churchill across from the House of Commons, because he may have held some views that would be considered unsavoury in today's world.

Alongside his statue in in Parliament Square is one of a man who man see as everyone's favourite uncle. A smiling, good natured man with eyes twinkling with kindness. He's the closest thing in the west to a secular saint.

Before this man joined his chosen political party in South Africa it had been in existence for about a hundred years. They had a strict policy of using political pressure only, and were very clear that any sort of violent action was not permitted. Their policy was non violent resistance. They had already started to gain support from a great many people around the world and political pressure was being put on the South African government as a result. That al changed when Uncle Nelson became a figure in the ANC. He secretly started an unauthorised armed wing of the movement. In short, a terrorist group. Their primary focus was not on attacking the white politicians, soldiers or police officers who enforced apartheid, but was instead aimed at murdering black Africans who they saw as collaborators, or perhaps not as enthusiastic about overthrowing the government as friendly uncle and his friends were.

Roads used by black farm workers were booby trapped with trip wires and land mines. A great many people were killed and maimed. Some black people were lynched, and bombs were detonated in public places where black people were as likely to be found as white people. When he was finally arrested and brought to trial, he pleaded guilty to orchestrating over 150 terrorist attacks. He stated at his trial that black people who disagreed with ANC policies should have their noses cut off. Even after being imprisoned he continued to direct the splinter wing. His approval was required for every attack. It's interesting that Amnesty International consistently refused to adopt friendly uncle as a prisoner of conscience, and stated that this was because of his continued violent actions and the fact that he was personally responsible for many murders.

Look at South Africa today and you can see his legacy. It has the world's highest rate of rape. Over a third of black women say they have been a victim of this crime. It also has a murder rate of astronomical proportions. He and his successors have trashed the country they inherited. The recent riots, burning, looting and murders there are a direct result of his and his successors' atrociously poor and corrupt government.

And yet we have a statue of him outside our Parliament.

Anything black is good. Anything white is bad. Black people do not have a monopoly on abuse, discrimination and poverty, yet white people ar meant to feel bad and are told that we are inherently racist and so privileged. Marcus Rashford had more food as a child than I did.
Last edited by Goonerred on Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goonerred

Postby Goonerred » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:13 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -post.html
In five new tips published by Aishnine Benjamin, the head of equality, diversity and inclusion at the Nursing and Midwifery Council, white members of staff are told they should not be defensive and that 'ignorance isn't an excuse.'
Employees were also advised to listen to the lived experience of staff who come from an ethnic minority background, and to 'work on your empathy'.

In a final word of ambiguous advice, staff are reminded to 'be uncomfortable'.
I mean, really? Is the this the way to create equality and inclusion?
I know that's a Daily Mail article, but there's a list of publications carrying it, with a different slant of course.
Goonerred

Postby Phil71 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Goonerred wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9953387/White-NHS-members-staff-given-five-new-pieces-anti-racism-advice-official-NHS-blog-post.html
In five new tips published by Aishnine Benjamin, the head of equality, diversity and inclusion at the Nursing and Midwifery Council, white members of staff are told they should not be defensive and that 'ignorance isn't an excuse.'
Employees were also advised to listen to the lived experience of staff who come from an ethnic minority background, and to 'work on your empathy'.

In a final word of ambiguous advice, staff are reminded to 'be uncomfortable'.
I mean, really? Is the this the way to create equality and inclusion?
I know that's a Daily Mail article, but there's a list of publications carrying it, with a different slant of course.

f***ing hell mate.

And we're paying her wages!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Its all crap.

The left's biggest success to date and I mean its become a phenomenal political weapon is to turn common sense into a complete circus and have everyone talking about it.

I think some of it has come round naturally and some of it is because of Facebook's algorythm exposure.

The media and politicians have learned that discussing topics that aggravate people draws more attention.
The attention becomes the topic of the day and thus has now become a political weapon and business tool.

Businesses back these agenda's out of fear, they don't want to be black balled so they hire HR teams and support all this nonsense.

You then have the hollywood lot who are the biggest hypocrites in the world all at it.

Honestly the best thing to do is ignore it, otherwise it won't go away.

Its probably the most embarrassing phase in human history, we were in a decent spot in the 90's and early 2000's society wise ......... but we've completely fked it now.

Their biggest trap is you read it, you want to apply common sense so you bite but the opposition doesn't believe in common sense ........... its worse than arguing with a woman.

A comdedian once said that arguing with your wife, they're not in it for common sense, they're in it for longevity and annoyance. Chris Rock.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:48 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Its all crap.

The left's biggest success to date and I mean its become a phenomenal political weapon is to turn common sense into a complete circus and have everyone talking about it.

I think some of it has come round naturally and some of it is because of Facebook's algorythm exposure.

The media and politicians have learned that discussing topics that aggravate people draws more attention.
The attention becomes the topic of the day and thus has now become a political weapon and business tool.

Businesses back these agenda's out of fear, they don't want to be black balled so they hire HR teams and support all this nonsense.

You then have the hollywood lot who are the biggest hypocrites in the world all at it.

Honestly the best thing to do is ignore it, otherwise it won't go away.

Its probably the most embarrassing phase in human history, we were in a decent spot in the 90's and early 2000's society wise ......... but we've completely fked it now.

Their biggest trap is you read it, you want to apply common sense so you bite but the opposition doesn't believe in common sense ........... its worse than arguing with a woman.

A comdedian once said that arguing with your wife, they're not in it for common sense, they're in it for longevity and annoyance. Chris Rock.

They are fighting a losing battle. Every sensible person - and I mean every one of them - when you get them alone and have a real discussion understands and agrees that this is all crap. The narrative is all virtue signalling BS and cannot live without the people really believing it. Eventually, the need to show the appearance of compliance with all this crap will stop.

Every single woke cause is bollocks - without exception.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:57 pm

The investigation concluded that the strike — conducted to prevent what was believed to be an imminent threat to Hamid Karzai International Airport — resulted in the deaths of as many as 10 people, including up to seven children.

On behalf of the men and women of the Department of Defense, I offer my deepest condolences to surviving family members of those who were killed, including Mr. Ahmadi, and to the staff of Nutrition and Education International, Mr. Ahmadi’s employer.

We now know that there was no connection between Mr. Ahmadi and ISIS-Khorasan, that his activities on that day were completely harmless and not at all related to the imminent threat we believed we faced, and that Mr. Ahmadi was just as innocent a victim as were the others tragically killed.

We apologize, and we will endeavor to learn from this horrible mistake.

Absolute shit show and a disgrace - Beiden has gone beyond being the worst President in US history. He is a murderer.
A f***ing apology?? He just order the execution of 7 kids so he could try and change the narrative of his political ineptitude.
'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.
Only a resignation and war crimes trial will do.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:07 am

Grounds for impeachment I think?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:08 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
LMAO wrote:

You guys are a mess.

You know-it-all Europeans still need to learn why black voters vote for the Dems and will vote for a white Democrat over a black Republican by massive margins every day of the week. Only then will you understand why Biden said what he did and why black people agree. I'll give you three hints: Show the spoiler
1. It has nothing to do with a candidate's skin color or John James would be a senator from Michigan right now.
2. Black people are largely socially conservative compared to America as a whole yet vote for the more socially liberal party.
3. Something happened in 1964 and black people still feel like only one party even somewhat has their backs and isn't trying to make voting harder for them.

Also, I don't know why you're having a go at me for the "he wasn't incorrect" bit. I'm not black so that statement doesn't apply to me. I'm simply relaying what the consensus in the black community was.

You've probably never set foot on an American campus for any significant length of time, so I don't know why you're acting like such an expert on the American higher education zeitgeist. A few videos of some dumbass commies or some butthurt conservatives who intentionally go to a small protest in order to cry wolf for the views isn't an accurate portrayal of the entire university culture that millions of students make up. Yes, higher education and interacting with people from all walks of life tends to make people more liberal, but it's not because of indoctrination. Race and conservatism/liberalism are rarely brought up outside of relevant courses that actually pertain to racial topics because guess what? Most students don't care about the stuff you make mountains out of molehills about and are mainly there for internships, networking, and a degree.

And your country is hardly better when it comes to race and politics. A "free society" but clutch pearls at the sight of players kneeling before kickoff and demand a stop to it as one example.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:14 am

jayramfootball wrote:

The investigation concluded that the strike — conducted to prevent what was believed to be an imminent threat to Hamid Karzai International Airport — resulted in the deaths of as many as 10 people, including up to seven children.

On behalf of the men and women of the Department of Defense, I offer my deepest condolences to surviving family members of those who were killed, including Mr. Ahmadi, and to the staff of Nutrition and Education International, Mr. Ahmadi’s employer.

We now know that there was no connection between Mr. Ahmadi and ISIS-Khorasan, that his activities on that day were completely harmless and not at all related to the imminent threat we believed we faced, and that Mr. Ahmadi was just as innocent a victim as were the others tragically killed.

Absolute shit show and a disgrace - Beiden has gone beyond being the worst President in US history. He is a murderer.
A f***ing apology?? He just order the execution of 7 kids so he could try and change the narrative of his political ineptitude.
'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.

Where was this energy when Trump had civilians murdered in Afghanistan? Or Obama? Or Bush? Their body counts are far higher than Biden's.

Who's going to conduct the war crimes trial? A US court? Not in a million years. The Hague? Sure, if Europe wants to get invaded by the US military.

Biden is never going to be held accountable. Neither will Bush, Obama, or Trump. They should, but they won't because there's no one who's powerful enough to hold them accountable.

Hell, the country will have forgotten about it by Halloween.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:29 am

LMAO wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

'endeavour to learn'???
f**k off.

Where was this energy when Trump had civilians murdered in Afghanistan? Or Obama? Or Bush? Their body counts are far higher than Biden's.

Who's going to conduct the war crimes trial? A US court? Not in a million years. The Hague? Sure, if Europe wants to get invaded by the US military.

Biden is never going to be held accountable. Neither will Bush, Obama, or Trump. They should, but they won't because there's no one who's powerful enough to hold them accountable.

Hell, the country will have forgotten about it by Halloween.

Is whataboutism no longer a thing?

Biden is President and he just ordered the murder of 10 civilians. Not to take out a terrorist or as part of war, but to shift a political narrative.
He's a child killer.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:15 am

Can you imagine him at a war crimes trial?

**cups hand to ear** "What did he say?"

**raising voice to be heard** "He said do you understand the charges Mr President?"

**looks confused** "The charges? Am I being charged? Jill has my money.. Jill! can you pay the charges dear?"
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:44 pm

Well, well... never thought I would actually see the dirty tricks of the Democrat campaign in 2016 come into full light, but we're getting there...

Attorney Michael Sussmann was indicted Thursday by special counsel John Durham for presenting himself as a “good citizen” when he offered the tip to undermine Clinton’s political rival, according to court records. However, he was secretly working for Clinton, Durham alleges.

Nearly two years after evidence emerged that the infamous Steele dossier was a political dirty trick filled with Russian disinformation and disproved allegations, Special Counsel John Durham unloaded a new indictment that exposes a parallel effort by Hillary Clinton's campaign to flood the FBI with more dubious Trump-Russia collusion dirt.

In painstaking detail, Durham laid out in the indictment Thursday how Democrat superlawyer Michael Sussmann used Clinton campaign funds to construct a now-debunked memo and other evidence alleging that computer communications between a server at the Alfa Bank in Russia and the Trump Tower in New York might be a secret backdoor communication system for Trump and Vladimir Putin to hijack the 2016 election.

Sussmann delivered the package in mid-September 2016 — just weeks before Election Day as Trump and Clinton were locked in a tight race — to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker, even after the team of computer experts warned the theory was a "red-herring," according to the indictment.

jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby 22-0 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Everything they tried to stick on trump was fake news and the msm ran it knowingly.

But this isnt really anything new most people already knew it... but most people on here call them conspiracy theorists for questioning the '' media ''
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate