American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:32 pm

jayramfootball wrote:He actually has a point - the world could do with the people, supported by the military rising up to end the BS antics of Govt's around the world.

Do you think that's what happened in Myanmar?

Also you're sick of extremism but you endorse his message of calling for a military coup in the United States because he believes Trump won the election?
Last edited by Jedi on Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:33 pm

Jedi wrote:In other countries you would be brought before a firing squad for less. Especially a former military general saying something like that.

Name one?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:35 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:In other countries you would be brought before a firing squad for less. Especially a former military general saying something like that.

Name one?

Well why not Myanmar? Seeing as General Flynn is a big fan. The military junta there are killing people for a lot less at the moment.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:42 pm

Jedi wrote:This is just sad. Why are people like General Flynn doing this? Why are they promoting this bullshit?

What the hell is this?

You think finding some obscure video of mentally derranged people proves what exactly?

Are you still banging on about this Qanon folk? well that's desperate.

Do you know what he difference is? Qanon is a collection of loony Right wing nut jobs on the fringes of overly religious bible belt mixing with politics .......... i.e the nutters.

While the Lefts fringe i.e BLM and Antifia actually lead the Left and have major influence over them and the policies of the Left.

.............. Qanon are ignored and swept under the carpet, they are not setting policy.

That's the difference and quite frankly your only embarrassing yourself by trying to make that comparison.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:52 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Jedi wrote:This is just sad. Why are people like General Flynn doing this? Why are they promoting this bullshit?

What the hell is this?

You think finding some obscure video of mentally derranged people proves what exactly?

Are you still banging on about this Qanon folk? well that's desperate.

Do you know what he difference is? Qanon is a collection of loony Right wing nut jobs on the fringes of overly religious bible belt mixing with politics .......... i.e the nutters.

While the Lefts fringe i.e BLM and Antifia actually lead the Left and have major influence over them and the policies of the Left.

.............. Qanon are ignored and swept under the carpet, they are not setting policy.

That's the difference and quite frankly your only embarrassing yourself by trying to make that comparison.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I just posted a video that I thought was kinda sad and also funny. Who said it needs to prove anything? And what does it have to do with BLM? I can't believe a harmless video upset you so much. Calm down, buddy.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm

Not upset, why would I be?

But you were using "Qanon" during the election to bash the opposition.

Why post the video then?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:20 pm

I mean you went on a full rant about BLM when no one even mentioned them so you seem pretty upset to me.

And I already said it, it thought the video was funny so I posted it here. I just really like Andrew Callaghan's videos. Is that not allowed?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:11 pm

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:He actually has a point - the world could do with the people, supported by the military rising up to end the BS antics of Govt's around the world.

Also you're sick of extremism but you endorse his message of calling for a military coup in the United States because he believes Trump won the election?

Flynn was not calling for a military coup.
He was answering a question.

I would also welcome the military siding with the people and overthrowing our Govt.
Welcoming it. Thinking it 'should' happen is not the same as calling for a military coup.

Like I said, just like the really minor protest on Jan 6th is positioned as an insurrection by political hacks, creating drama out of nothing for political effect seems to be quite the strategy these days.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:31 pm

Jedi wrote:I mean you went on a full rant about BLM when no one even mentioned them so you seem pretty upset to me.

And I already said it, it thought the video was funny so I posted it here. I just really like Andrew Callaghan's videos. Is that not allowed?

That's fine, I thought you were using it to make a point.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:14 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:

I would also welcome the military siding with the people and overthrowing our Govt.
Welcoming it. Thinking it 'should' happen is not the same as calling for a military coup.

The people voted and they chose Biden. You don't like that decision so you create imaginary "people" in your head who want whatever it is you want. If they wanted it they would've voted for it.

Also for a guy who's famous for screaming "extremist" in this thread, I didn't expect you to be pro overthrowing democracy in favor of installing a Donald Trump dictatorship. Brave take, I guess.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:06 am

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:

The people voted and they chose Biden. You don't like that decision so you create imaginary "people" in your head who want whatever it is you want. If they wanted it they would've voted for it.

Also for a guy who's famous for screaming "extremist" in this thread, I didn't expect you to be pro overthrowing democracy in favor of installing a Donald Trump dictatorship. Brave take, I guess.

I am talking about our govt. in the UK, not talking about the US...
The US is a joke country that I just laugh at. The people there elected Trump and Biden over the last two elections. :dizzy:

You just have Trump on the brain, still.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:12 pm

CNN has fired 3 employees for not getting the vaccine.
Wow.
We're heading to a very bad place if you can't have a job if you refuse the needle.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 am

jayramfootball wrote:CNN has fired 3 employees for not getting the vaccine.
Wow.
We're heading to a very bad place if you can't have a job if you refuse the needle.

It's inevitable - employee insurance will be far lower with 100% Covid vaccinations, as will the risk of people going long term sick or dying on the payroll - if you're running a huge company with a sizeable payroll financially you don't have much choice.

In the US there is also the risk of lawsuits if you knowingly put your workers at risk - ergo by allowing non-vaccinated staff in the building.

The only way this doesn't happen is if Governments put Covid data behind doctor-patient privilege, but that genie is well out of the bottle.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby AlexMills » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:03 pm

jayramfootball wrote:CNN has fired 3 employees for not getting the vaccine.
Wow.

come on... plenty of jobs outside CNN
AlexMills
Liam Brady

Postby Jedi » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 am

After the US withdrawal, the Taliban have almost completely taken over Afghanistan. Kabul is about to fall. What a disgrace and what a blunder by Biden.

Feel for the people there who are going back to the stone age.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate