American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Jedi wrote:
Phil71 wrote:KIds under 5 years olds go to nursery school.

The rest of your post is plain old whataboutery. You don't seem to dispute the fact that Biden is an embarrassment. Instead you say yeah but what about this guy?

It's not whataboutery. I clearly addressed the criticisms of Biden in the first part of my post. I'm just curious to know where was this energy when Trump was president - a man who's completely unable to form a coherent thought that's longer than one sentence.

Pre-school isn't school. That's why It's called pre-school. He's clearly not talking about child care. Try not to injure yourself with all that stretching.

Nothing about that video is embarrassing other than you and that showhost thinking children under the age of 5 go to school.

It's called nursery school. Notice the word school in its name. That gives a strong indication as to what sort of establishment it is. i.e; a school.

Your guy will be in a dementia home soon so you won't have to defend his complete unsuitability for the job for much longer.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:26 pm

Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

The rest of your post is plain old whataboutery. You don't seem to dispute the fact that Biden is an embarrassment. Instead you say yeah but what about this guy?

It's not whataboutery. I clearly addressed the criticisms of Biden in the first part of my post. I'm just curious to know where was this energy when Trump was president - a man who's completely unable to form a coherent thought that's longer than one sentence.

Pre-school isn't school. That's why It's called pre-school. He's clearly not talking about child care. Try not to injure yourself with all that stretching.

Nothing about that video is embarrassing other than you and that showhost thinking children under the age of 5 go to school.

It's called nursery school. Notice the word school in its name. That gives a strong indication as to what sort of establishment it is. i.e; a school.

Your guy will be in a dementia home soon so you won't have to defend his complete unsuitability for the job for much longer.

It's the usual deflection.
Focus people in on a tiny part of the bumbling mess Biden spewed out and try and create some technicality to let him off lightly - basically CNN's approach.
All the while Biden is in discussions with social media companies to restrict the free speech of US citizens to stop them even questioning the Covid information being supplied by the Govt.
That's right, the govt interfering and trying to use a private company proxy to stifle free speech and bypass the 1st Amendment.
That is about as clear a case of an impeachable offence you could get.
Like I said earlier, if the Republicans take the house, impeachment papers should be drawn up on day 1.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:07 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
Jedi wrote:

It's the usual deflection.
Focus people in on a tiny part of the bumbling mess Biden spewed out and try and create some technicality to let him off lightly - basically CNN's approach.
All the while Biden is in discussions with social media companies to restrict the free speech of US citizens to stop them even questioning the Covid information being supplied by the Govt.
That's right, the govt interfering and trying to use a private company proxy to stifle free speech and bypass the 1st Amendment.
That is about as clear a case of an impeachable offence you could get.
Like I said earlier, if the Republicans take the house, impeachment papers should be drawn up on day 1.

They probably will. The Senate will go back to Republican hands certainly but I think the yanks are probably sick of senile old Joe.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Sterile! No it's um, what is it now? ... Gentile! What's a Gentile? Isn't it a....? Reptile! Isn't that a crocodile?

Senile! That's it! Jill... I'm going senile!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 pm

Sleepy Joe is getting so bad now he's started to re-invent his own history.

First he attends a coal mine and says he used to mine hard coal (he didn't), then he said he was arrested trying to free nelson Mandela from prison (he wasn't), now today he told a truck driver at a truck factory that he used to drive an 18 wheeler. Again... he didn't.

The guy is living in some sort of fantasy world.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:19 pm

This is just sad. Why are people like General Flynn doing this? Why are they promoting this bullshit?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Jedi wrote:This is just sad. Why are people like General Flynn doing this? Why are they promoting this bullshit?

Leftist propaganda - Goebbels would be proud.

I guess such propaganda is required considering the absolute f**k up of a job the Democrats are doing right now.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:02 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:This is just sad. Why are people like General Flynn doing this? Why are they promoting this bullshit?

I guess such propaganda is required considering the absolute f**k up of a job the Democrats are doing right now.

????????
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Nuggets » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:34 pm

[code][/code]
Phil71 wrote:Sleepy Joe is getting so bad now he's started to re-invent his own history.

First he attends a coal mine and says he used to mine hard coal (he didn't), then he said he was arrested trying to free nelson Mandela from prison (he wasn't), now today he told a truck driver at a truck factory that he used to drive an 18 wheeler. Again... he didn't.

Sad that he was manipulated into the situation he is now all because they wanted to get a black woman in the white house. Shame on them.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:41 pm

Nuggets wrote:[code][/code]
Phil71 wrote:Sleepy Joe is getting so bad now he's started to re-invent his own history.

Sad that he was manipulated into the situation he is now all because they wanted to get a black woman in the white house. Shame on them.

Just you wait until he gets to 12:01 on 20th of January 2023 when they'll cart him off to the nut house and Kamala will be given her shot at 10 years
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:42 pm

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

????????

These types of video are pathetic and designed to divide.
The far-right do it too...take some edits of idiots on the left, string them together, associate it all under some mocking umbrella, tag some leading political rivals to it and then say 'hey look at the other side.. how silly and dangerous they are'.

As I said - just pathetic.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:33 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

????????

The far-right do it too...take some edits of idiots on the left, string them together, associate it all under some mocking umbrella, tag some leading political rivals to it and then say 'hey look at the other side.. how silly and dangerous they are'.

Can you name something in the video that was unfairly edited or any political figure that it was unfairly tied to?

You're projectong hardcore because you're literally shoehorning this guy into some grand narrative that has absolutely nothing to do with this video.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:44 pm

Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Jedi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

????????

Can you name something in the video that was unfairly edited or any political figure that it was unfairly tied to?

You're projectong hardcore because you're literally shoehorning this guy into some grand narrative that has absolutely nothing to do with this video.

I will do just that when you provide all the unedited footage and details of the person who made it.
Then time reference the exact points in the video that General Flynn is promoting.

QAnon isn't even worth talking about but it's projected into some big evil conspiracy that is a 'danger to democwacy' - which everything that criticises the left is of course.

Left-wing media have tried their hardest to associate many of their political enemies to it - and any other perceived evil they can think of. Even mentioning it somehow makes one a grand wizard :lol:

Stop with the shitty propaganda. CNN even took a tweet of Flynns family tried to turn that into some clandestine conspiracy with Flynn at the centre pulling the QAnon strings.
Like I said - it's pathetic.
I can assure you, the world is sick of political firestarters.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Jedi » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:44 pm

You didn't even watch this entire video, so stop pretending you would watch hours of unedited footage recorded by some YouTube kid.

Anyway, you talk about political firestarters but General Flynn took the Qanon pledge, and he also said this:

In other countries you would be brought before a firing squad for less. Especially a former military general saying something like that.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby jayramfootball » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Jedi wrote:You didn't even watch this entire video, so stop pretending you would watch hours of unedited footage recorded by some YouTube kid.

Anyway, you talk about political firestarters but General Flynn took the Qanon pledge, and he also said this:

In other countries you would be brought before a firing squad for less. Especially a former military general saying something like that.

So you just reposted a propaganda video and tried to link it directly to Flynn endorsing it's content, then.
That's what I thought.

As for the second video - get out of here.
Flynn is entitled to say what he wants - as are others. The idea that people should be put in front of firing squads for words is a leftist nirvana.
It's like this Jan 6th 'insurrection' bullshit.

What the absolute scumbags did to Flynn and his family is truly disgusting. I don't blame him at all for hating them to the extent he would feel bitter and say something like that.

He actually has a point - the world could do with the people, supported by the military rising up to end the BS antics of Govt's around the world.

With virus lockdowns and censorship running out of control this film proved to be quite prophetic.

The most disgusting thing of all is the far left going after men like Flynn and pretending they care about democracy whilst utterly destroying it.

Sick of the extremist political propaganda bullshit - on both extremes of the political spectrum.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate