American Politics

Debate about anything going on in the world.
Please remember everyone has their own opinion

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:But serious question: what do you want Biden to do about a virus that has been spreading for over a year?

Do you want him to lockdown the entire country or what?

A virus is a virus, it's not like when car companies have malfunctions or food distributors find E. coli and can just recall products that have been sent out.


........... but where was this "understanding" attitude when Trump was in charge?

Fact is the Dems and PC mob lost their fkin minds because Trump (unprofessionally sure) trolled them.

But their reaction has set the tone of tolerance for the immediate future, so as we were told Trump was at fault for everything, fine, now the baton of responsibility has passed to Biden, good luck with that.

.............. apparently having a Dem in charge was going to solve America's problems, I'm not seeing one solution so far.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 24735
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: American Politics

Postby Yorkyblue » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:05 pm

BREAKING: Since Joe Biden was sworn in, 92,165 people have died from COVID due to his mismanagement of the pandemic.
Image
User avatar
Yorkyblue
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 19341
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:52 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:But serious question: what do you want Biden to do about a virus that has been spreading for over a year?

Do you want him to lockdown the entire country or what?

A virus is a virus, it's not like when car companies have malfunctions or food distributors find E. coli and can just recall products that have been sent out.


........... but where was this "understanding" attitude when Trump was in charge?

Fact is the Dems and PC mob lost their fkin minds because Trump (unprofessionally sure) trolled them.

But their reaction has set the tone of tolerance for the immediate future, so as we were told Trump was at fault for everything, fine, now the baton of responsibility has passed to Biden, good luck with that.

.............. apparently having a Dem in charge was going to solve America's problems, I'm not seeing one solution so far.



Oh just stop with the logic! :lol:
What would Nasri do? Never mind.
What would Eboue do? Fall off the stretcher.
What would Auba do? Just f***ing score.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Location: Montana USA by way of Lewisham/Bromley UK

Re: American Politics

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Not been too up on stuff for a couple months for all sorts of reasons...C19 in the family, death of my dad, moving to a new home, daughter donating a kidney and having some repercussions. But it seems from our standpoint in MT Biden is simply rolling over to the Saudis et al by suddenly going back to regressive oil policies and bans. So he cancels the Key Stone/XL pipeline that would bring Canadian oil to the US and forces Canada to sell their oil to China. No science involved, simply another stupid swamp driven policy.
What would Nasri do? Never mind.
What would Eboue do? Fall off the stretcher.
What would Auba do? Just f***ing score.
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1687
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Location: Montana USA by way of Lewisham/Bromley UK

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:56 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Not been too up on stuff for a couple months for all sorts of reasons...C19 in the family, death of my dad, moving to a new home, daughter donating a kidney and having some repercussions. But it seems from our standpoint in MT Biden is simply rolling over to the Saudis et al by suddenly going back to regressive oil policies and bans. So he cancels the Key Stone/XL pipeline that would bring Canadian oil to the US and forces Canada to sell their oil to China. No science involved, simply another stupid swamp driven policy.


Sorry for your loss and all the other stuff mate.

Good to see you're back and OK.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:But serious question: what do you want Biden to do about a virus that has been spreading for over a year?

Do you want him to lockdown the entire country or what?

A virus is a virus, it's not like when car companies have malfunctions or food distributors find E. coli and can just recall products that have been sent out.


........... but where was this "understanding" attitude when Trump was in charge?

Fact is the Dems and PC mob lost their fkin minds because Trump (unprofessionally sure) trolled them.


You're saying Trump intentionally mishandled a deadly virus in order to troll the Democrats?
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 21861
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:BREAKING: Since Joe Biden was sworn in, 92,165 people have died from COVID due to his mismanagement of the pandemic.


He's making a complete hash of it - nothing tangible at all.
He was even handed a vaccine on a silver platter and still can't move things along effectively.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:35 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
If YOU are going to be out in public, why not just protect yourself and not be so concerned with what others are doing?

I have no problem at all with someone not wearing a mask.


I'm not worried about myself, I'm young and healthy.

But I still wear a mask because I'm considerate.

Some people only think about themselves I guess.


Perhaps if people such as yourself let others worry about their own personal responsibilities instead of worrying for them, the world would be a better place - mainly because it never stops at worrying about others, it leads to making demands of others and telling them what to do ... and then complaining and striding to the faux moral high ground when they won't do as you say... or worse.

Bottom line - leftists especially - people could do with a few years and a heavy dose of concentrating on themselves and leaving everyone else the f*** alone.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:07 pm

The guy obviously has senile dementia.

User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby Jedi » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 pm

Everyone above my post (except Vava and Biden) has dementia
User avatar
Jedi
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6579
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:53 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:But serious question: what do you want Biden to do about a virus that has been spreading for over a year?

Do you want him to lockdown the entire country or what?

A virus is a virus, it's not like when car companies have malfunctions or food distributors find E. coli and can just recall products that have been sent out.


........... but where was this "understanding" attitude when Trump was in charge?

Fact is the Dems and PC mob lost their fkin minds because Trump (unprofessionally sure) trolled them.


You're saying Trump intentionally mishandled a deadly virus in order to troll the Democrats?


No I'm saying the Dems and Lefties tried to cancel the President and couldn't, then he told them to stfu and they went beserk because it usually works on Twitter but not in this case.

Those Twitter lot are pure human garbage mind you.

The Gina Carrano thing is another example of how the media etc are against and are literally hunting down Republicans but people like UFGN were adamant that the media is Right wing.

Madness.

Anyway has the Coronavirus improved in the US? another day another Biden failure, also, how are you finding having a President that can't keep the word n***er out of his mouth as per above.

.......... again if Trump had slipped that out it'd be a meltdown of epic proportions.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 24735
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: American Politics

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm

He said "eager to here" as he had twice before that, he just said it jumbled and slurred.

In what context would "nigger to hear" make any kind of sense?

Lol are people actually running with this?

:rofll: :rofll:
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 21861
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: American Politics

Postby Phil71 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:02 pm

It reminds me of when the Soviets used to wheel Andropov out onto the balcony at Red Square and prop him up while he slurred something inaudible.
User avatar
Phil71
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:He said "eager to here" as he had twice before that, he just said it jumbled and slurred.

In what context would "nigger to hear" make any kind of sense?

Lol are people actually running with this?

:rofll: :rofll:



What's funny is that people such as yourself would never have even considered any context or whether it was just a misspeak if it had been Trump.
I mean the media lied for years about the 'good people on both sides' press conference, for example. Didn't see any pushback from you.

So, we'll just leave it as Biden spouting racist stuff again and using the n word. Fair enough?
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: American Politics

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:28 pm

Biden administration officials, including John Kerry and Robert Malley, had meetings with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif during the Trump administration that were orchestrated to undermine President Biden's predecessor, a recent report from The Washington Times claims.

Zarif held meetings with Obama administration veterans who could return to power "to devise a political strategy to undermine the Trump administration" and usher in softer diplomacy between the U.S. and Iran, according to an unnamed former senior U.S. official cited by The Washington Times.


Something we can all agree on I hope - both Kerry and Malley should now be charged.
I wonder will a full SWAT team, armoured vehicles, frog men and a CNN crew show up for their arrest - as was the case with ex-Trump campaign officials for far less?
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest