It feels so good to be back

Re: It feels so good to be back

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm

tkmullan wrote:I know a lot of people have their issues with how Frimpong acts, or how he conducts himself on twitter or whatever, but what I can say is that he does at least like a really honest, genuine kinda guy. Comes across as a bit of a nutter sometimes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If he could add a bit of defensive maturity to his game, he's definitely the sort of player I could see being at the heart of our team for years to come.

It's a shame really though that he's had these massive setbacks with injuries because it's hard to say now whether he'll really ever achieve the potential that he promises. Hope he finds somewhere good to go on loan and can really get a good run of games to show us really what he can do.

I like the kid. He has love for the club, you can see that and he has talent, albeit a bit raw. He'll do well.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby yosifun » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

I like him too, I think that he truly loves the club. If not for his injuries he might have been more developed than Coquelin.

I wish he will take advantage of the opportunity and come back better than ever, I think that if he'll improve he will definitely have a bright future with us.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
yosifun
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TheArsenalPost » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

He has already asked to be loaned out, possibly back to Wolves so he can kick-start his career and I guess "do a Jack."
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 am

TheArsenalPost wrote:
tkmullan wrote:I know a lot of people have their issues with how Frimpong acts, or how he conducts himself on twitter or whatever, but what I can say is that he does at least like a really honest, genuine kinda guy. Comes across as a bit of a nutter sometimes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If he could add a bit of defensive maturity to his game, he's definitely the sort of player I could see being at the heart of our team for years to come.

It's a shame really though that he's had these massive setbacks with injuries because it's hard to say now whether he'll really ever achieve the potential that he promises. Hope he finds somewhere good to go on loan and can really get a good run of games to show us really what he can do.

I like the kid. He has love for the club, you can see that and he has talent, albeit a bit raw. He'll do well.

Arsenal Post is right, you always need that one ruthless leg breaking fight starting motherf***er in your team, all he can do now Is improve am I right?
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:33 am

Emmanuel Frimpong does not expect to be sold by Arsenal in January and is confident of staying at the club beyond the end of the season.

The midfielder envisages being sent out on loan again, having spent time on at Wolverhampton Wanderers last season.

And it has been reported Arsenal will then look to sell Frimpong in the New Year amid rumours his contract will expire in the summer of 2013.

But the Arsenal Academy graduate said on Twitter: "Subject to rumours am not leaving afc I am positive of going on loan this week which am really excited about and I am fully committed to afc. (sic)

"And am not in my last year or looking to be sold just to clear matters thank you and going on loan to get games and come back to arsenal."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... er-rumours
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby flying dutchman » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Hello Gooners, next week i am in london and i want to go to the CL match Arsenal - Montpellier. does any one know where i can get a ticket? I am from the netherlands so getting a clubcard isnt an option... mabey i can go whit someone?
flying dutchman
Liam Brady

Postby starmandb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 pm

flying dutchman wrote:Hello Gooners, next week i am in london and i want to go to the CL match Arsenal - Montpellier. does any one know where i can get a ticket? I am from the netherlands so getting a clubcard isnt an option... mabey i can go whit someone?

the game is on general sale
tickets on sale from 36,50
either telephone 02076195000
or go to the box office in drayton park between 9-30 am and 5pm
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby GSK_AFC » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

yosifun wrote:I like him too, I think that he truly loves the club. If not for his injuries he might have been more developed than Coquelin.

I wish he will take advantage of the opportunity and come back better than ever, I think that if he'll improve he will definitely have a bright future with us.

Agreed.
I like the guy too. I think he will develop into a good box-to-box player. It's a shame that he got injured last season because he was played well for the couple of games he did play for Wolves last season. Hopefully he can kick on and get back onto the right track.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 am

“@DarrenArsenal1: Frimpong going to Charlton on loan until the end of January #arsenal”
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to 26. Emmanuel Frimpong