Frimpong's "racist" tweet!

Re: Frimpong's "racist" tweet!

Postby Trina » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 am

From Wenger....

on Emmanuel Frimpong…
No, he said it was a joke. I don’t know [that] has he a problem with England, with anybody else, with Arsenal. In fact he was on the list to be the 19th player, he was called up this morning but he was sick. So for us, he was selected.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby prolific » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:23 pm

19th man? selected for what? Theres a starting XI and 7 subs = 18 player squad. Frimpong would have been sitting behind the bench as 19th man whoopie doo.

This may be worth a read...

Wenger - Why I have selected Hayden
Rob Kelly | 28 Oct 2013
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ted-hayden

Arsène Wenger has praised Isaac Hayden’s intelligence after including him in the Arsenal squad for the Capital One Cup tie against Chelsea. The 18-year-old made his debut in the third-round clash against West Brom last month - and is part of the matchday squad for Tuesday’s game. Wenger is pleased with the teenager’s progress and believes he has many of the qualities needed to succeed at the highest level. “I like his strengths in the duels,” the manager told Arsenal Player. “I like his capacity of concentration and I believe as well that technically he is very focused to do well. He is committed and at half-time [in West Brom game] I told him to behave well because he was on a yellow card and he did that well in the second half. He is maybe not a creative player but everything he does is intelligent. I like his intelligence and all these qualities together makes me choose him.”
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 pm

So basically Wenger is calling Frimpong dumb and how when he was on yellow he told him to calm down and he did unlike certain person against Liverpool? Basically Wenger confirmed to Frimpong in this day he has no future at Arsenal and even hayden is ahead of him
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to 26. Emmanuel Frimpong