Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby Always_a_gooner » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Buy or F**k Off Wenger..Its Not Hard..It seems Like Your The Only Who CANNOT See What We Need
Always_a_gooner
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2073
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby elkanofan » Sun May 22, 2011 5:07 pm

lastseeker wrote:We've lost the CC to a championship team and finished 12 points behind manure. Awful season. Worst since Rioch?


No, worst since 2009, that was a god awful season! We where shit all season in 2008/09 i mean at least we where good until March.
User avatar
elkanofan
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 13128
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:09 pm

With Birmingham going down, could next season be better for us. You know they have been our bad luck team for the past couple of seasons :P
Leno
(Martinez/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Sokratis Tierney
(Niles/Osei-Tutu) (Mustafi/Dinos) (Holding/Medley) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka(c)
(Luiz?/Chambers)
Guendouzi --- Ceballos
(Torreira/Elneny) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba
(ESR/Mkhi) -------------------- (Nelson/Saka)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 9/19/19
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 18043
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun May 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Gunner11 wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:Don't have a lot of sympathy for Birmingham. Not really because of the cup final loss, but the slap to kozzers and their fans just being twats.


Ditto. I'm pleased they went down, but I'm disappointed that we lost to a relegated team in the CC final

To be fair they weren't on relegation form then, they were on a massive roll, playing good football.
groom suits for gooners with taste
User avatar
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Bucks

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm

At least Bham got relegated. f***ing Stoke let Wigan survive again and Wolves can do one too not turning up.
#YaGunnersYa
User avatar
CynicalGooner
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 14975
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Inchpractice wrote:
Gunner11 wrote:
Bristol_Gunner wrote:Don't have a lot of sympathy for Birmingham. Not really because of the cup final loss, but the slap to kozzers and their fans just being twats.


Ditto. I'm pleased they went down, but I'm disappointed that we lost to a relegated team in the CC final

To be fair they weren't on relegation form then, they were on a massive roll, playing good football.


Yeah, at the time. But all the media will remember is that we lost to a relegated team in the CC finals. We made history for all the wrong reasons this season (except RVP record breaker):doh:
Leno
(Martinez/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Sokratis Tierney
(Niles/Osei-Tutu) (Mustafi/Dinos) (Holding/Medley) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka(c)
(Luiz?/Chambers)
Guendouzi --- Ceballos
(Torreira/Elneny) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba
(ESR/Mkhi) -------------------- (Nelson/Saka)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 9/19/19
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 18043
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby Bergkamp64 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Could you imagine if there was still four or five games left to play ? We'd probably end up sixth or worse .
What an abysmal end to Arsenal's season . I feel completely flat .
User avatar
Bergkamp64
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:44 am

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Bergkamp64 wrote:Could you imagine if there was still four or five games left to play ? We'd probably end up sixth or worse .
What an abysmal end to Arsenal's season . I feel completely flat .


Imagine that.
What a disappointment this season has been :(
Leno
(Martinez/Macey)
Bellerin Saliba Sokratis Tierney
(Niles/Osei-Tutu) (Mustafi/Dinos) (Holding/Medley) (Kolasinac/Bola)
Xhaka(c)
(Luiz?/Chambers)
Guendouzi --- Ceballos
(Torreira/Elneny) --- (Ozil/Willock)
Pepe -------------------- Auba
(ESR/Mkhi) -------------------- (Nelson/Saka)
Lacazette
(Martinelli/Nketiah)


Last Updated: 9/19/19
User avatar
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
Predictions League 2017-18 winner
 
Posts: 18043
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: The Peach State

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 pm

elkanofan wrote:
lastseeker wrote:We've lost the CC to a championship team and finished 12 points behind manure. Awful season. Worst since Rioch?


No, worst since 2009, that was a god awful season! We where shit all season in 2008/09 i mean at least we where good until March.


I disagree, we were good at some points throughout the season but we didn't keep it up
also, we finished with 4 more points in the 09 season that we did in this one
we also did far better in both major cups
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby Gooner Girl » Sun May 22, 2011 5:27 pm

does anyone know, did the away fans boo us off the pitch after the Fulham game?
Image
User avatar
Gooner Girl
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4328
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm
Location: West Sussex

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby GunnGunn » Sun May 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Sounded like boos to me.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
User avatar
GunnGunn
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18994
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 pm

ok, if Wenger does not seriously strengthen the squad (3 or 4 major signings... no youth players, guys who can come in and really challenge properly for a regular place in the starting XI) I am officially part of the Wenger out brigade... the guy has seriously lost it
Our specialist in failure can f**k off
If you support this fraud and still think you're an Arsenal fan, you're wrong
User avatar
ThereIsBearCüm
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 15430
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:17 pm
Location: Straya

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby elkanofan » Sun May 22, 2011 5:32 pm

ThereIsBearCum wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
lastseeker wrote:We've lost the CC to a championship team and finished 12 points behind manure. Awful season. Worst since Rioch?


No, worst since 2009, that was a god awful season! We where shit all season in 2008/09 i mean at least we where good until March.


I disagree, we were good at some points throughout the season but we didn't keep it up
also, we finished with 4 more points in the 09 season that we did in this one
we also did far better in both major cups

That may be true but we where 5 points behind Villa in Feburary and played a game more.

We had shit like AdeBarndoor, Silvesture, D&D playing regularly etc..

We where truly hopeless until Arshavin came and dragged the team to 4th!

That season was much worse!
User avatar
elkanofan
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 13128
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby elkanofan » Sun May 22, 2011 5:33 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:At least Bham got relegated. f***ing Stoke let Wigan survive again and Wolves can do one too not turning up.


I f***ing HATE WIGAN AGGGHH f**k THAT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

f***ing PISS ME OFF! JUST SIGN MERCENARIES! DO NOTHING ALL SEASON THEY SOMEHOW SURVIVE AT THE DEATH :angry:
User avatar
elkanofan
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 13128
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: I'm goin Latin America

Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal | Premiership 22/05/2011

Postby ProudGooner » Sun May 22, 2011 5:37 pm

This summer is wenger's last chance. If he doesnt do something about it then I am afraid he must be more deluded and stubborn than anyone has imagined and must go.
User avatar
ProudGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 10/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron