Blackpool Vs Arsenal | Premiership 10/04/2011

Re: Blackpool Vs Arsenal | Premiership 10/04/2011

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 am

Plymouth Gooner wrote:If fabianski or almunia had come off their line and made that challenge we'd all be criticizing them. Jens does it and we praise him! :confused:

This.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Plymouth Gooner wrote:If fabianski or almunia had come off their line and made that challenge we'd all be criticizing them. Jens does it and we praise him! :confused:

I agree.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Van The Man Persie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 am

Reports of RVP and Diaby having a bust up at half time coming out.

Apparently down to Diabys stupid booking
Van The Man Persie
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zedie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:30 am

Good.

Not if they fall out, but someone has to take responsibility and tell the younger ones to chill the F out when things are percieved to not be going their way. Diaby only really acted like that because he didnt get the 4-5 fouls he felt he should of had/didnt deserve up until that petulance.

On another note, RvP needs to take his own advice as well, i still havent forgiven him for that needless 1st booking he recieved in the Barca game, especially with the Catalunia ref in charge.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:09 am

diaby is stupid. another reason I wouldn't play him. he's just not only inconsistent but also weak mentaly.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby VCC » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 am

I for one can tell you right here and now i will never criticise a keeper for going hard at a player one on one,it is a fundamental of keeping,the fact is aluminium would never had got there he would of hesitated end of story. :)
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am

By the way did anyone else notice Eboue's goal celebration or lack of....?

Usually he does his African dance and runs around with a massive smile on his face. This time he avoided all other players and ran back to his position with a serious look on his face.
I would guess that either he was trying to make the point that we have to take this run-in seriously or he's a bit pissed off with his lack of starts....?

Or maybe I'm just looking into it too much?
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Popey » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 am

eboué deserves to start more IMO. I would rotate between him and sagna. but wenger is a stubborn!

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Inchpractice wrote:By the way did anyone else notice Eboue's goal celebration or lack of....?

Usually he does his African dance and runs around with a massive smile on his face. This time he avoided all other players and ran back to his position with a serious look on his face.
I would guess that either he was trying to make the point that we have to take this run-in seriously or he's a bit pissed off with his lack of starts....?

I thought it same mate..I was well pleased when my man eboue scored.. and atleast expected a dance and a big smile and when he avoided RVP and ran back i was like.. wtf eboue are you sick today?

Dont think it has anything to do with the lack of starts imo, eboue ALLWAYS celebrates a goal when he's on the bench, he goes more mental then the players on the field itself :)
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Dejan wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:By the way did anyone else notice Eboue's goal celebration or lack of....?

I thought it same mate..I was well pleased when my man eboue scored.. and atleast expected a dance and a big smile and when he avoided RVP and ran back i was like.. wtf eboue are you sick today?

Dont think it has anything to do with the lack of starts imo, eboue ALLWAYS celebrates a goal when he's on the bench, he goes more mental then the players on the field itself :)

Maybe some things might be going on at home, a family member being sick or someone dying? :think:
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Joncheff » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 am

Sorry but this result doesnt excite me. If we played every team that had the same nieve attackive tactics Blackpool did then we would be sweet. Other clubs have sussed us out by clogging up the middle and making us cross the ball in to our weak in the air forwards. Until wenger can sort this out, we are going to stuggle.
Joncheff
Patrick Vieira

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11