Arsenal Vs Blackburn | Premiership 02/04/11

Re: Arsenal Vs Blackburn | Premiership 02/04/11

Postby Danny-K- » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Probably a bit late in the day but heres my opinion for what its worth anyway.

I have just had a look at the posts after the game & am astonished and p****d off with the muppets on here constantly berating the fans for Arsenal's poor performances at home. The ones who sit at home watching the games on TV, The ones saying that Arsenal fans who go to the games are 'prawn-sandwich munching middle-class tw*ts', the ones who say that they can't go because they have effectively been 'priced out' of the match, the ones who say that its better to be crap but so long as we have a decent crowd. The ones whose probably only Arsenal contribution is to buy a replica shirt every year...........

I have never heard so much sh*t in my life.

I attend all the home games & the crowd is lifted by two things -hard work & a winning mentality. If the players don't show one or either how on earth can you expect the fans to recipricate..? When the players constantly play tap-tap left to right footballl how on earth can you expect the fans to be excited..?

When the title is in OUR hands how on earth can you expect the fans to be happy when its thrown away..? Not just against Blackburn but against Sunderland, West Brom, Newcastle etc, These are teams we should be beating with our so-called world class players..

The difference between us & Man Utd..? They were 2-0 down to West Ham at half-time & we all know the outcome of that one. Passion, committment & a huge desire to win did the job for them. Things that are sadly lacking in our team.

So before you have a go at the fans, just remember most fans are hard-working people who forego MANY things for our season tickets.I spend a lot of money on Arsenal not just on the tickets but on the whole matchday experience including travel, food etc. I have to organsise my work & childcare for both my daughters.

How dare people say that when I turn up to a game that I'm not passionate or loud. At least I make the effort to go.

And don't moan about not being able to afford a ticket. IF you really wanted to go then its always possible. A little bit of effort and sacrifice.

So go & f**k yourself for blaming the fans. its the PLAYERS you want to blame.

We didn't think he would play on Sunday because he was suspended - that makes me think he has all the qualities to join Arsenal!
Arsene Wenger
Danny-K-
Patrick Vieira

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:09 pm

So I assume you booed then Danny. Nice one. Bet that makes you feel better in your big middle class house in Surrey. Got an answer for why the crowd (you) were so shit for the entire game? And in most games? As I said it's all very well getting up for a glamorous European tie vs Barca but if you can't support your team in the meat & drink of the league you can do one. If the crowd had given the team their support for 90 minutes then booed the team off after that performance I'd say fair fucks you earned the right to give them a rollocking, but from the first whistle it was a disgrace.

Inchpractice wrote:Very poor finishing yesterday.
Even Kevin f***ing Phillips would've put one of those 58 chances away.

To be honest their wasn't that many chances and thats the worst thing. A few in the first 10 minutes and some headers at the end but almost nothing in-between
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Forest » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Danny-K- wrote:Probably a bit late in the day but heres my opinion for what its worth anyway.

I have just had a look at the posts after the game & am astonished and p****d off with the muppets on here constantly berating the fans for Arsenal's poor performances at home. The ones who sit at home watching the games on TV, The ones saying that Arsenal fans who go to the games are 'prawn-sandwich munching middle-class tw*ts', the ones who say that they can't go because they have effectively been 'priced out' of the match, the ones who say that its better to be crap but so long as we have a decent crowd. The ones whose probably only Arsenal contribution is to buy a replica shirt every year...........

I have never heard so much sh*t in my life.

I attend all the home games & the crowd is lifted by two things -hard work & a winning mentality. If the players don't show one or either how on earth can you expect the fans to recipricate..? When the players constantly play tap-tap left to right footballl how on earth can you expect the fans to be excited..?

When the title is in OUR hands how on earth can you expect the fans to be happy when its thrown away..? Not just against Blackburn but against Sunderland, West Brom, Newcastle etc, These are teams we should be beating with our so-called world class players..

The difference between us & Man Utd..? They were 2-0 down to West Ham at half-time & we all know the outcome of that one. Passion, committment & a huge desire to win did the job for them. Things that are sadly lacking in our team.

So before you have a go at the fans, just remember most fans are hard-working people who forego MANY things for our season tickets.I spend a lot of money on Arsenal not just on the tickets but on the whole matchday experience including travel, food etc. I have to organsise my work & childcare for both my daughters.

How dare people say that when I turn up to a game that I'm not passionate or loud. At least I make the effort to go.

And don't moan about not being able to afford a ticket. IF you really wanted to go then its always possible. A little bit of effort and sacrifice.

So go & f**k yourself for blaming the fans. its the PLAYERS you want to blame.

Well said :clap:
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:20 pm

It is so that our crowd is allways cheerful when we're playing good. When we play bad, there is more noise on a funeral.
A good crowd should be able to lift our players up and support them when things are not going our way AND a team should be able to lift the crowd up. Unfortanetly its only the 2nd way here imo, its only our team that gets our crowd cheerful and not the fans out of themselves.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Danny-K- » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:So I assume you booed then Danny. Nice one. Bet that makes you feel better in your big middle class house in Surrey. Got an answer for why the crowd (you) were so shit for the entire game? And in most games? As I said it's all very well getting up for a glamorous European tie vs Barca but if you can't support your team in the meat & drink of the league you can do one. If the crowd had given the team their support for 90 minutes then booed the team off after that performance I'd say fair fucks you earned the right to give them a rollocking, but from the first whistle it was a disgrace.

Firstly I don't need to explain my or the rest of the crowd's reaction to you. I pay my money, I respond and react accordingly.

Secondly, I am originally from Scotland & pay through the nose to live in Surrey. I am currently in the Royal Navy so....

1. Not well paid at all & what I do earn I save & pay for both mine & my wifes season ticket....

2. Not only do I spend a lot of time away from my family I also give my ticket to friends or family when I'm not at home & cant make the game.

So sod off back to your (big-screen perhaps..??)TV, your half-time p*ss breaks & nice cups of coffee. REAL fans make BIG sacrifices.

And if fans want to boo to show their team how they feel then so what.....?????? They certainly cheer loud enough when theyre doing well. Its a two-way thing.

We didn't think he would play on Sunday because he was suspended - that makes me think he has all the qualities to join Arsenal!
Arsene Wenger
Danny-K-
Patrick Vieira

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Bullshit argument there about real fans. I dont live in engeland so i cant see the Arsenal. So im not a REAL fan? bullshit.
Just because you have the luck to see the arsenal, doesnt make you a more fan of the arsenal then i am.
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Forest » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Dejan wrote:Bullshit argument there about real fans. I dont live in engeland so i cant see the Arsenal. So im not a REAL fan? bullshit.
Just because you have the luck to see the arsenal, doesnt make you a more fan of the arsenal then i am.

Nope your not! go and support your local Dutch team!

;) which is who anyways??
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Forest wrote:
Dejan wrote:Bullshit argument there about real fans. I dont live in engeland so i cant see the Arsenal. So im not a REAL fan? bullshit.

Nope your not! go and support your local Dutch team!

;) which is who anyways??

Closest eredivisie team is Roda JC, ya know em?
They won yesterday with 5-4, hell of a match
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Van The Man Persie » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Nothing wrong with booing after the match.

This team certainly deserves it.

As for the match itself, had it on a stream but didnt pay any attention to it. Didnt even know there was a player sent off til after full time
Van The Man Persie
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Van The Man Persie wrote:Nothing wrong with booing after the match.

As for the match itself, had it on a stream but didnt pay any attention to it. Didnt even know there was a player sent off til after full time
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Forest » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Inchpractice wrote:

Was you meant to write something Inch or?
@Coulston17

Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby mel4 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:34 pm

...and because, you either don't boo the awful players, team and board don't make you a real fan either. Real fans on all sides of the divide show their pleasure as well as their disappointment. You don't expect our players to give it a go every time but you expect someone that spends their money that goes a long way to paying the players wage to ALWAYS cheer on. That is a hypocritical nonsense!

Kudos to the fans who even bother to pay for our expensive games. I for one didn't even bother to watch the game yesterday

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 pm

How can you say they certainly deserve it when you hardly even watched the game?
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Forest wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:

Was you meant to write something Inch or?

Nope.

Just thought it was worth repeating.

;)
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Arsenal Vs Blackburn | Premiership 02/04/11

Postby JackMan86 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 am

Plan B, and we've been saying it for years. Sadly, there isn't a Plan B.

There is a Plan B, it's 4-3-3, which just so happens to be Plan A.

Wenger might be a brilliant accountant but he is a useless tactician!
KROENKE OUT GAZIDIS OUT HILL-WOOD OUT

USMANOV IN
JackMan86
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11