Barcelona Vs Arsenal | Champions League 08/03/11

Re: Barcelona Vs Arsenal | Champions League 08/03/11

Postby Libertine » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:49 pm

I don't think the yids or Chelsea will beat Barcelona if they get them in the next round (and if the yids get through i reckon they will get Barcelona).

Simply because i believe UEFA have an agenda which involves Barcelona making the final.

If UEFA could guarantee a Barcelona v Man Utd final each year they'd be very happy bunnies.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby mg86 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Wenger and Nasri are charged by the UEFA, but Abidal isn't for grabbing a players neck?
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Forest » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Libertine wrote:I don't think the yids or Chelsea will beat Barcelona if they get them in the next round (and if the yids get through i reckon they will get Barcelona).

Simply because i believe UEFA have an agenda which involves Barcelona making the final.

If UEFA could guarantee a Barcelona v Man Utd final each year they'd be very happy bunnies.

Most likely, Chelsea/Barca semi final of couple season ago was a joke too.
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Leody » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Wenger and Nasri are charged by the UEFA, but Abidal isn't for grabbing a players neck?

I'm sure they'll say the ref saw it and dealt with it in the match... So there's nothing they can do about it now.

God forbid a ref be held accountable for his performance.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CynicalGooner » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm

mg86 wrote:Wenger and Nasri are charged by the UEFA, but Abidal isn't for grabbing a players neck?

Thats a good point, the ref didn't see it so UEFA are well within their rights to charge him for that. In fact they should be obliged to
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Swan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
mg86 wrote:Wenger and Nasri are charged by the UEFA, but Abidal isn't for grabbing a players neck?

Thats a good point, the ref didn't see it so UEFA are well within their rights to charge him for that. In fact they should be obliged to

f**k all is going to happen
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby elkanofan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Libertine wrote:I don't think the yids or Chelsea will beat Barcelona if they get them in the next round (and if the yids get through i reckon they will get Barcelona).

Makes sense i mean football is corrupt isn't it :lol: UEFA only care about money!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Gould » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:25 pm

rumour has it that in the light of the performance from the ref yesterday stevie wonder is now looking into a career with the whistle does anyone think he could do worse than our new best friend?
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re:

Postby Swan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Leody wrote:

I'm sure they'll say the ref saw it and dealt with it in the match... So there's nothing they can do about it now.

but didn't UEFA say the FA could have done something over that rooney elbow after the FA said they couldnt not that i think UEFA will do anything
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Swan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Gould wrote:rumour has it that in the light of the performance from the ref yesterday stevie wonder is now looking into a career with the whistle does anyone think he could do worse than our new best friend?

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: Re:

Postby Leody » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Swan wrote:
Leody wrote:

but didn't UEFA say the FA could have done something over that rooney elbow after the FA said they couldnt not that i think UEFA will do anything

And then the FA said they contacted their advisor and were told they were in fact not allowed... :dontknow:

Nobody knows what they f**k they're doing at either corrupt bureaucracy... they just make the rules up as the go.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Libertine » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Swan wrote:but didn't UEFA say the FA could have done something over that rooney elbow after the FA said they couldnt not that i think UEFA will do anything

FIFA said the FA could take action.
Well, actually, Sepp Blatter did.
The FA then pointed out to Blatter that FIFA (the organisation that Blatter is the head of) have rules preventing them from taking action and that he was, in fact, talking out of his arse.
Libertine
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Yorkyblue » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Libertine wrote:
Swan wrote:but didn't UEFA say the FA could have done something over that rooney elbow after the FA said they couldnt not that i think UEFA will do anything

FIFA said the FA could take action.
Well, actually, Sepp Blatter did.
The FA then pointed out to Blatter that FIFA (the organisation that Blatter is the head of) have rules preventing them from taking action and that he was, in fact, talking out of his arse.

What a surprise. :lol
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Swan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Leody wrote:
Swan wrote:
Leody wrote:

And then the FA said they contacted their advisor and were told they were in fact not allowed... :dontknow:

Nobody knows what they f**k they're doing at either corrupt bureaucracy... they just make the rules up as the go.

thats for sure
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby TRA Dial Square » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Chrissiii wrote:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/09032011/58/champions-league-paper-round-tabs-rage.html

See the pic with "PERSICUTED" as the headline? Cesc is smiling in it. Don't know whether he's smiling in disbelief or because Barca would have the advantage from there on.

He isn't smiling, it looks like he's in the process of speaking or just got done doing so; when this happened live, he was livid w/ the ref and having a few choice words of his own.
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11