#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal | Premiership 13/12/10

Postby Dejan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 pm

ProudGooner wrote:
Cheese wrote:
ProudGooner wrote:Arshavin stats: 20 games 5 goals 10 assist.

Doesnt sound very useless to me.

Before you label Arshavin useless there are many ahead in the queue to him such as Diaby, Denilson, Clichy, Squillaci, Almunia, Rosicky, Vela, Bendtner, RVP e.t.c.

Chamakh 10 goals 3 assists. Doesnt sound useless to me either.

Rosicky? Thought he'd showed better form than Arshavin of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many goals and assists does Rosicky have compared to Arshavin?

See this is the thing, even when Arshavin banged in those 4 goals vs Liverpool I knew one day people will criticise him. Form can go up and down. If you are lazy or someone that doesnt run around like a headless chicken then people will moan about you when your form is not amazing. If your form is good then people ignore your laziness. Arshavin was always lazy but no one complained. He is slightly out of form then everyone complains although recently I have seen signs of improvement in his form lately.

However if you are Clichy, who is loved by the fans, but you keep producing shit performances its ok, no one notices because you run around like a headless chicken every game.

The thing is mate, We all know that shava can bring magic in the game when he is up for it.
But the truth is that he's very lazy and sloppy this season(the last matches he was decent) and looking not interested. Those stats are not bad, i give you that. But the lazyness and that he can do ALOT better if he gives everything every match makes me put players like rosicky in front of him If i had to choose. Rosicky works hard and gives everything every match.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11