Arsenal vs Fulham | Premiership 4/12/10

Re: Arsenal vs Fulham | Premiership 4/12/10

Postby Fabrestuta » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 pm

starmandb wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:Starman seriously save the facts for someone who cares. I am quite sure you watched the game yesterday, Sami's goals did indeed paper over the cracks. And yes maybe the mancs have dropped points from winning positions this season but that is rare for them. When they are totally dominating a game they usually punish teams. All your stats in the world doesn't change that fact and to be frank its a bit annoying when you use stats in every single discussion.

Stats never tell the full story. 99% of us know that.

man utd did have that much pressure at fulham and at home to west brom and they did,nt go on to win the game 3or 4nil they drew both 2-2
i,m sorry that you find it annoying but i find it annoying when people bum up man utd as if they are some unfallable machine
i expect it of talksport or other lazy media network but not from an arsenal fan
i do care how we are viewed by our own fans so i,m sorry that you just dissmiss it as stats
i believe it is very important to build a mentality of you are never beaten till the final whistle.
it would appear that man utd have managed it with your above comments which actually fly in the face of whats happened this season.
i would rather concentrate on what we do well like focussing on games we dominated and went on to win 6-0 blackpool or 4-1 bolton.
i said i believed you had a valid point about flaws in our side being hidden but i believe they excist in equal nature at old trafford

I am not bumming up anyone. The fact is they won 3 titles in a row and Fergie has won so many trophies he probably forgets half of them.
Arsenal were statistically a better defence with Cygan in the team than they were with Cambpell. Does that mean he was a better CB? No of course it doesn't, my point was that stats do not tell the full story. The mancs were all over Blackburn and scored a bucketload before half time, we were all over Fulham and let them equalise. We were also all over Braga recently and losy 2-0. That is the very reason we haven't won anything in recent years.
I know there is NO truly outstanding team in the leage this year but please take your head out of the sand. You compared our defence in a different thread to Grahams 89 team, that is absurd.
I will use my eyes rather than use facts. One is a nice gauge and the other tells me the truth. As Damo once once said, "stats are like a mini skirt, they give you a hint of whats to see but don't show everything"
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Krafty » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am

I'm super-psyched about Nasri. He has been brilliant in this game and all over.
Krafty
Liam Brady

Re:for those that missed Eboue v Wilshere Soccer AM

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Know its prob wrong thread but was mentioned in here saturday morning, so for those that missed or couldnt watch due to location - Eboue & Wilshere on Soccer Am

She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Popey » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm

haha! thx SGW! eboué is a legend!

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Massa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

:rofll:

Our team spirit looks great, and Eboue is f***ing hilarious.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Inchpräctice » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Saw it at the time. EML.

:hail:
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Previous