Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | Carling Cup 30/11/10

Re: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | Carling Cup 30/11/10

Postby mg86 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:43 pm

ProudGooner wrote:Yes it doesnt help when he doesnt get games but the reason for that is he has been injured quite often or been away on stupid trips to south america playing some meaningless games for mexico.

He is a bit like Reyes. Loads of talent and potential, technically really good but if he had to choose between staying up and using his power and energy to ride a few challenges or choose to go down then he will take the easy option of going down. Reyes was like this too. Its almost like it is a reflex action to him.

I think he is better than that Hernandez clown. Vela can finish well actually, he just lacks match sharpness in my opinion.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:25 pm

ProudGooner wrote:Yes it doesnt help when he doesnt get games but the reason for that is he has been injured quite often or been away on stupid trips to south america playing some meaningless games for mexico.

He is a bit like Reyes. Loads of talent and potential, technically really good but if he had to choose between staying up and using his power and energy to ride a few challenges or choose to go down then he will take the easy option of going down. Reyes was like this too. Its almost like it is a reflex action to him.

Bit early to compare with Reyes, he does go down easily but more times than not i have seen him hold his own, i do wish he would use it more as he is deceptively strong.

Him disappearing to needless friendlies has been a hinderance because he gets bad jet lag, he needs to ditch some of them.

I also think that an Arshavin role would be better for him long term, because we all know he can finish very well, but he is also a superb crosser, and we have lack of left footed attacking players.

He should be played more than he is really, he needs games under his belt, but yesterday i thought he was excellent.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gunRAR » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 pm

arsenal vs ipswich
birmingham vs west ham
gunRAR
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Dejan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:54 pm

The only doubt is Samir Nasri, who picked up a slight knee injury against Wigan on Tuesday. If, as expected, the Frenchman recovers then Wenger will have similar resources to those he used at Aston Villa last weekend.

The recovering Robin van Persie got another run-out against Wigan in midweek but the manager is unsure if he is ready to start in the Premier League.

“Nasri has got a knock from Tuesday night,” Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday morning. “It is a knee problem but he should be alright. Apart from that, we do not have any fresh players injured.

OMG what a useless sub. f**k you wenger :angry: :angry:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:06 pm

"He should be alright"
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007