SC Braga Vs Arsenal | Champions League 23/11/10

Re: SC Braga Vs Arsenal | Champions League 23/11/10

Postby starmandb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 am

Guinness wrote:Vela not getting a penalty and being booked for diving is one of those things. If anything it is a good thing because it shows that refs are now trying to deal with the ugly act of cheating which has been marring the modern game for a while.

It happened to Bentley when we played Sunderland I was a bit gutted, as we don't dive with nearly the regularity that your guys do. You play a dirty game and the cliché is: live by the swod, you die by the sword. Wenger is proving himself to be quite the ridiculous hypocrite... Again *sigh.

the difference is no arsenal fan would go on there own site let alone a spurs site claiming that bentley dived after a shocking decision from howard webb.
that amongst so many things marks as out as a class above you
the ability to call it as it is regardless of club loyalty
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby starmandb » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 am

Guinness wrote:Spurs beating Werder 2 nil at half time... Still time to lose 2-3 eh lads ;)

you would know all about that
01/02
3nil up at home at half time to man utd and you lost 5-3
03/04
3nil up at home in the fa cup against 10 man man city[that thug barton was sent off]
and you lost 4-3
forgot?
or maybe you was 1 of the 6,000 spurs fans who decided to give the game a miss?
over at the arsenal young bentley was scoring our 4th in a 4-1 win against boro in front of highburys 38,000 capacity yet you have this fantastic support?
i,ve never seen us lose a 3 goal lead anywhere in 40 years
but i,ve seen us do a double and an unbeaten season in the above seasons
i would,nt expct you to remember spurs having an unbeaten season because it has never happened or a spurs double because i assume you,re under 56.
i would,nt go bleating on about it on a spurs board though
class has a voice of its own
starmandb

SC Braga Vs Arsenal | Champions League 23/11/10

Postby Git » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:04 am

Starman, you are my hero.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby JBandT » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

lucifer82 wrote:I don't see why Wenger persists wiv this current system/formation when it leaks goals and isolates players and doesn't get the best out of them. The likes of Arshavin, who gets coated off no end these days, out on the left wiv sh*t for brains Clichy helpin him create a fearsome left sided attackin threat. I joke. The team is built around Fabregas and now his heart ain't in it. The likes of Arshavin, Nasri, Wilshere, Rosicky all havin to play in their less favoured positions, for his sake, aren't able to do enough when he's off form. Song who was groomed as a DM but now only talks about scorin more goals. Two full backs, Sagna and Clichy who get forward at every opportunity but aren't productive in the final 3rd. The system is flawed. It doesn't work or we don't have the players to implement Wenger's plan. To me it's obvious. You've seen tonight with the replacements, none of them played well. Bendtner was dreadful. He can't do that role, he just doesn't have the attributes. Why he was comin short all the time, goin out wide... in his head he believes he's a technically gifted, mecurial talent with God given talent. He isn't.

People hammers our centre backs or goalie after we concede, but would you want to be a centre back at Arsenal? Really? They're constantly exposed and under threat. They have to think about coverin for fullbacks who's gone AWOL, they have no protection infront of them and even when they're told to go up for free kicks, nobody covers properly and we end up gettin caught on the break. Yet, they're expected to keep clean sheets. It will not happen as long as Wenger persists with this system.

:hail: I couldn't agree with that more :P

Now my thread "get them out and you'll compete for the title" seems sensible, doesn't it? :smartass:
JBandT
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby JBandT » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

starmandb wrote:
Guinness wrote:Spurs beating Werder 2 nil at half time... Still time to lose 2-3 eh lads ;)

you would know all about that
01/02
3nil up at home at half time to man utd and you lost 5-3
03/04
3nil up at home in the fa cup against 10 man man city[that thug barton was sent off]
and you lost 4-3
forgot?
or maybe you was 1 of the 6,000 spurs fans who decided to give the game a miss?
over at the arsenal young bentley was scoring our 4th in a 4-1 win against boro in front of highburys 38,000 capacity yet you have this fantastic support?
i,ve never seen us lose a 3 goal lead anywhere in 40 years
but i,ve seen us do a double and an unbeaten season in the above seasons
i would,nt expct you to remember spurs having an unbeaten season because it has never happened or a spurs double because i assume you,re under 56.
i would,nt go bleating on about it on a spurs board though
class has a voice of its own

damn lies and statistics :sneaky2:
JBandT
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby SE13 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm

JBandT wrote:damn lies and statistics

No lie or statistic needed to know that the yids have to put their tickets on general sale for most games....

Please note that my comments are my own view, and not that of GoonersWorld. Everything I write is subject to © 2007-2013, and is my own work unless quoted otherwise.
SE13
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Massa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11