Arsenal v Tottenham | Premiership 20/11/10

Re: Arsenal v Tottenham | Premiership 20/11/10

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:23 am

Guinness wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Simply Arshavin! wrote:I officially don't feel like watching any football till we get a 6-0 win. Don't care who it is against. And Cesc, f**k what did you do in the second half? You f***ked the game right over didnt you? Its alright, we will still fuel your pride, and you will f**k right off to Barca. The worst of it all was I saw Titi there, and felt, we're disgracing him by losing to the spuds when he was here. god im pissed off, f**k f**k f**k.

The definition of plastic fans.

No, it's the definition of someone who's a bit upset after losing a very important game.

:rolleyes:

We lost a derby so i'm not gonna watch a game of football until we win one 6 nil? People like him shouldnt watch football, f***ing baby. Be a man for fucks sake.

Ok you want a definition of plastic fans? I'll give you one.

Picture the scene, some promising 18 year-old players proudly pull on their clubs shirt for their first senior start EVER. They're ecstatic when they see their name on the team sheet. All their mates are texting them like crazy, they announce their delight on Facebook and Twitter, they look forward to it for weeks and when the day finally arrives Mum & Dad are in the stands bursting with pride, cameras in hand.

But oh no.....what's this? Their own fans have booed them off at half time despite only being 1-0 down...? :shock:
The stadium's empty with 25 minutes still to play....?!

What sort of disrespectful short-sighted twats would ruin such a special day for their reserve players like that?

T*ttenham 1 - 4 Arsenal
Carling Cup 21.09.10

THAT is plastic.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Wenger's Broken Bottle » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 am

Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Simply Arshavin! wrote:I officially don't feel like watching any football till we get a 6-0 win. Don't care who it is against. And Cesc, f**k what did you do in the second half? You f***ked the game right over didnt you? Its alright, we will still fuel your pride, and you will f**k right off to Barca. The worst of it all was I saw Titi there, and felt, we're disgracing him by losing to the spuds when he was here. god im pissed off, f**k f**k f**k.

No, it's the definition of someone who's a bit upset after losing a very important game.

We lost a derby so i'm not gonna watch a game of football until we win one 6 nil? People like him shouldnt watch football, f***ing baby. Be a man for fucks sake.

Picture the scene, some promising 18 year-old players proudly pull on their clubs shirt for their first senior start EVER. They're ecstatic when they see their name on the team sheet. All their mates are texting them like crazy, they announce their delight on Facebook and Twitter, they look forward to it for weeks and when the day finally arrives Mum & Dad are in the stands bursting with pride, cameras in hand.

But oh no.....what's this? Their own fans have booed them off at half time despite only being 1-0 down...? :shock:

What sort of disrespectful short-sighted twats would ruin such a special day for their reserve players like that?

T*ttenham 1 - 4 Arsenal
Carling Cup 21.09.10

THAT is plastic.

You're delusional.
Wenger's Broken Bottle
Liam Brady

Postby Gould » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:46 am

SuperDumbassman wrote:What a little **** Nasri is for not shaking hands with Gallas. You ALWAYS shake hands with your opponent. No matter who it is.

you clearly dont know about the history between them two then,.. gallas was a c*** to nasri constantly apprently and he publicly slated him in the press for sitting in thierry's 'seat' and even put into question his footballing ability im quiet on the whole gallas thing but calling him a star x4 for not shaking hands is way over the top he has his reasons even if its ungentleman like
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby IMF » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

F*ck me.

6.5's for RVP in ratings thread for mostly falling around like a pansy and failing to mark Kaboul properly... w o w.

The boy is so overrated that you people rate him good for doing f all!
DEAD-WOOD OUT!!
Show the spoiler
SPEND SOME WONGA WENGA!!!

AND IT'S AAAAAAARSENNNAAAAAAAL!!
AAARRRRSENAAAAL FC
WE'RE BY FAR
THE TIGHTEST COMPANY
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
IMF
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Location: Chigwell, formerly Isle of Dogs, formerly Redbridge

Postby SuperDumbassman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 am

Gould wrote:
SuperDumbassman wrote:What a little **** Nasri is for not shaking hands with Gallas. You ALWAYS shake hands with your opponent. No matter who it is.

you clearly dont know about the history between them two then,.. gallas was a **** to nasri constantly apprently and he publicly slated him in the press for sitting in thierry's 'seat' and even put into question his footballing ability im quiet on the whole gallas thing but calling him a star x4 for not shaking hands is way over the top he has his reasons even if its ungentleman like

SuperDumbassman wrote:You ALWAYS shake hands with your opponent. No matter who it is.
SuperDumbassman
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Gunflash » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Extremely embarrasing stuff yesterday.
There's David O'Leary and big Willie Young, sending Rixy and Stapleton off on a run
Gunflash
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby CynicalGooner » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Ok you want a definition of plastic fans? I'll give you one.

T*ttenham 1 - 4 Arsenal
Carling Cup 21.09.10

THAT is plastic.

Let's not forget 2 weeks ago, booing their own team off the pitch after a DRAW

Classy bunch ain't they. Definitely not a plastic in sight in the swamp, no, surely not.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Est83 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Inchpractice wrote:Dreadful result but we couldn't maintain our form from the first half.
Key turning points for me:

a) Koscielny missing an open goal.
b) Chamakh's silly handball
c) Cesc getting through on goal and dragging his shot wide

Apart from that it was basically the usual thing of not taking our chances.
I sometimes find it hard to understand how we're such a superb attacking unit and yet our finishing can be so poor.
We need better finishers, either that or our attacking players need to work on their finishing instead of their passing.

Bring back Eduardo! :hiding:

In all seriousness, this has been a problem for so long. Apart from Eduardo, and RvP at the beginning of last season, it's been a f**king hell of a long time since we've had strikers that will more often than not hit the target... atleast testing the goalkeeper!

I mean, who would have thought that one day we'd be saying that Theo Walcott is the most clinical finisher in the team!?! Crazy times!

People can bring up stats about us scoring more than anyone in the CL this season, and some of our heavy wins at the beginning of the season, but the ratio of goals per chances created is pathetic. We are THE MOST creative team out there, our professional goal scorers need to do more! Maybe they're so slack because they know another chance will come along?

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Popey » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:11 pm

I think it was a little bit childish but that's his problem.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Leody » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Popey wrote:

I think it was a little bit childish but that's his problem.

Certainly childish, that's for sure. I've had plenty of times I've not wanted to shake hands with somebody after a game, but I always have. Even the dirty c*** who intentionally put a cleat into my cheek leaving me with 15 stitches.

Worst part is. Nobody knows what really happened to cause the bad blood, because it was all behind closed doors and is filled with speculation and innuendo... but now everybody has publicly seen what a little brat Nasri is. I'm not saying Gallas is a saint or anything, but what he's done isn't as clear as day like what Nasri's done.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Wenger's Broken Bottle wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:

T*ttenham 1 - 4 Arsenal
Carling Cup 21.09.10

THAT is plastic.

You're delusional.

Ooooooh in denial are we?
Don't make me dig out the video evidence chum.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby ayN » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Well that post was written right after losing to the Spuds, after being f***ing 2-0 up, and we did have a chance to move up to first in the table. I'm even more mad now since Chelsea lost, we would have been f***ing on top of the table without anyone having a game on us.

You could imagine how I felt making while making that post... "I don't feel like", even if I don't feel like, I will right? I want a 6-0ish win to get our team inspired once again, and our fans, who are f***ing pointless when they enter the stadium.

I'd gone for the Mexico vs Argentina match in the world cup, along with quite a few other matches, and you should see the fan support there. They don't care if they're down 3-0, they'll boo the opponents and cheer the Mexican team till all 90 minutes are up.

I've seen them announcing an attendance of 70,000 for some of our matches, but at the 80th minute, all I see is empty stands, they're what you call plastic fans. I still haven't had the privilege to watch a match at the Grove as the one time I'd been to the UK was sometime around June or July where I think no matches were going on and I was on a tight schedule, so all I did was visit the stadium. I don't know where I'm going with this post but anyone will try to defend themselves when they're called plastic fans right? Considering I started watching football itself around 2006, I'm a relatively new fan, but I ain't no plastic fan for sure.
Wenger please go away
ayN
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Myrmedus » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Guinness wrote:
Inchpractice wrote:
Guinness wrote:

Do us a f***ing favour, quit acting like you own the board after posting a grand total of 4 times.
Last edited by Myrmedus on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Cannons!!
Myrmedus
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Holy shit, lansbury v2.0 :sneaky2:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 pm

IMF wrote:F*ck me.

6.5's for RVP in ratings thread for mostly falling around like a pansy and failing to mark Kaboul properly... w o w.

The boy is so overrated that you people rate him good for doing f all!

Better finishing from our team and he would've had at least 2 assists. He made things happen, enough to warrant a 6.5
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11