Wolves Vs Arsenal | Premiership 10/11/10

Re: Wolves Vs Arsenal | Premiership 10/11/10

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Only inconsistencies i saw was Kos at the weekend.

We have deserved our other reds.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Well Song's wasn't, but that's beside the point. What I mean is that yes we have gotten deserved red cards, but then you look at other teams who have done exactly the same or worse and don't even see a yellow. Karl Henry last night for example. There's no precedent, referee interpretation or just incompetence means massive inconsistency

Also, what is with the nailing of Cesc to the cross but absolutely no mention of Henry's awful challenge on Arshavin or the one on Song? Henry's was far worse and he didn't even see yellow for it, so should that not = media outcry? It does when we get away with one. Rank hypocrisy and MOTD are as usual at the centre of it
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ProudGooner » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:38 pm

nice to see the media and motd ignoring the carl henry tackle on arshavin and the mijlas (accidental or not) stamp on song.
ProudGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Massa » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Karl Henry is a c*** btw.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby TheLittleMozart » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Becuase the game wasnt on tv I was just watching all the liv scores on Sky Sports News and Phil Brown was doing the in-studio commentary thing them do with game.
And he was talking about Fabiansk's save from Berra right before we scored and hes like ' I cant belive hes missed....awwww shiiiiit' theve only gone and scored!

But said it kinda under his voice! :lol:... what a t**t!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby mg86 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Just saw the highlights. Fabianski is our number one, no question about it. Owned his goal, commanded the others, saved two good shots, the Doyle was an absolute rip. Chamakh responded well to his recent drought getting on the score sheet and did just what we wanted him to for us, headed and finished upfront strongly. Love the guy.

Arshavin looked very threatening. Was absolutely robbed on that outside post, but what a damn shot that was. Looks like getting back into good form and was glad to here Wenger saying his attitude has been excellent recently, just what I want from the guy. Song is really coming into his own now to, now making up for any weakness in helping the forward play. Overall excellent response.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Kraze » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 pm

fabianski has improved alot, there were times in the game were we couldve equalised, but he kept us in the game

lol, wewnger keeps on playing fabianski

i'm starting to wonder if almunia is still injured ;)
I know That Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere Will Grow up To Be World Class Players.
Kraze
Liam Brady

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2010-11