Porto vs Arsenal chat thread 17/2/10

Re: Porto vs Arsenal chat thread 17/2/10

Postby Popey » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm

ChVint22 wrote:I don't agree that Denilson was the best on the pitch, he may have not done anything wrong, but he just doesn't offer anything. I watched him in particular last night and he just doesn't do much, he can't attack well, and can't defend well, and seems to not have an identity as a footballer. He's very sketchy with the ball at his feet and just does his normal sideways passes.

I didn't say that he was the best but one of the best with sol, sagna and rosicky.

"Flamini played in more CL finals and won more trophies in England than anyone at Spurs"

madJens
bacary-sol-cashley
vieira-cesc
freddie-alexis-pires
dennis-thierry
Popey
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby StLGooner » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Popey wrote:
ChVint22 wrote:I don't agree that Denilson was the best on the pitch, he may have not done anything wrong, but he just doesn't offer anything. I watched him in particular last night and he just doesn't do much, he can't attack well, and can't defend well, and seems to not have an identity as a footballer. He's very sketchy with the ball at his feet and just does his normal sideways passes.

I didn't say that he was the best but one of the best with sol, sagna and rosicky.

Well it ain't hard to "one" of the best when everyone else is shit is it? ;)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Inchpräctice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am

ChVint22 wrote:
CynicalGooner wrote:Pray tell what the bullshit ratings are exactly? Is it really for you to decide?

IMO anyone giving Bendtner over 5 is insane, blind and special all at the same time. But that's my opinion innit

Someone put Fabianski - 32 and thats all. Thats a bullshit rating. It hard ain't to figure out. And then someone gave him a 10, come on!!!

Yeah that was ian.g.
Fabianski a 10??? What a plank.
groom suits for gooners with taste
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Don't worry Inch, if feel a rating is bogus I don't accept it.

Please rate faithfully everyone, you are wasting your time by putting stupid ratings
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Player of the Season 2009-10