Capello resigns

Qualification and finally the tournament itself in Poland and Ukraine. All talk about it in here including live match chat.

Re: Capello resigns

Postby Dejan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 pm

No, theyre not different. Innocent until proven otherwise. You are not going to stab a knife in your captains back when nothing is proven yet.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby TRA Dial Square » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

In my opinion the video which shows Terry saying "Oi Anton, you f***ing bl**k c**t! You f***ing knob head" says it all. :dontknow:
TRA Dial Square
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Dejan wrote:
UFGN wrote:The FA, for once, were in the right on this. Terry can not be England captain with the trial undecided.

Innocent until proven otherwise. You can't remove the captaincy while its still not proven. What if he turns out innocent? You've basically stabbed a knife in the back.

2 years back when the news was going round that Fabregas might have spit on the hull city coach, Did you want to drop the captaincy from Cesc aswell when nothing was proven? I dont think so.

Phil Brown deserved spitting on, Anton Ferdinand's done nothing wrong except having a retarded brother
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby dubgooner » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Why all the fuss about Rednapp for Engerland job?
Capello is a top top manager who had no other choice but to stand up against the F.A.
The manager picks the team and he decides who should be captain, not the media/fans/F.A.
Now it seems that an average manager who has won an F.A. CUP is to be better suited than one of the best and most successful managers in world football.
I don't agree with the notion that your national manager should be a home manager.
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Capello had a great record but as a motivator i dont know if he was that great,the Terry thing was taken out of Capello,s hands by the FA and that is why Capello resigned,i actually think Capello would have stripped Terry if it had been left to him.Arry is a good motivator of players i think it is a good choice what will be more interesting for me is who will be his assistant? talks of Big Tony having talks at the FA are very interesting.
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby dubgooner » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Hopefully the spuds start falling down the table.
Without that little voice in your head, you wouldn't be able to read this!
dubgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby VCC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

dubgooner wrote:Hopefully the spuds start falling down the table.

+1 :goal1:
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Previous

Return to UEFA Euro 2012