Rooney hit with 3 game ban

Qualification and finally the tournament itself in Poland and Ukraine. All talk about it in here including live match chat.

Re: Rooney hit with 3 game ban

Postby djaxster » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 am

Rooney is a fooking stupid cock.
I can't believe he thought he was going to get just a one match ban from UEFA.
Is he that stupid that he doesn't realize that UEFA hate England and they will do anything to fook us up...
And i can see old red nose telling t**t face that it doesn't matter and he will be rubbing his hands together knowing he will have a fit Rooney next season.
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:48 am

Do we have an appeal date or can't we with this? I know he probs deserves it but he may just get 2.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Forest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:14 am

Nothing to appeal really is there?
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby djaxster » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:24 am

If we appeal and lose he could be banned for 4 games
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Do those rules work on internationals though? The straight red is 1 game which is why I wondered if we could get it to 2. Its still double the normal ban.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby The Goats Horn » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:Do those rules work on internationals though? The straight red is 1 game which is why I wondered if we could get it to 2. Its still double the normal ban.

A straight red card for violent conduct is and will always be an automatic three match ban

England won't appeal if they're smart,like djaxter said he could get four.
The Goats Horn
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maxduke » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 pm

The Goats Horn wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:Do those rules work on internationals though? The straight red is 1 game which is why I wondered if we could get it to 2. Its still double the normal ban.

A straight red card for violent conduct is and will always be an automatic three match ban

Pretty sure it's not always 3 with internationals/major tournaments.

I'm shocked he got a 3 if I'm honest, I thought he'd get a 2 at most. I reckon we'll appeal and get it down to a 2. Either way I don't want us to take him, would rather see a front 4 of Young, Bent, Welbeck and Sturridge.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Git » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 pm

The Goats Horn wrote:

As far as I know, red cards are a one game ban and then any further punishment is decided by UEFA.

Unlike in England where it's an auto 3 match ban and the FA then decide any further punishment.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby djaxster » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Maybe he's dad had a bet on
djaxster
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Lol
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Chrissiii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Chrissiii
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zedie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Its funny how Rooney thought he'd get the same treatment from UEFA as he normally does with the FA.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabrestuta » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Zedie wrote:Its funny how Rooney thought he'd get the same treatment from UEFA as he normally does with the FA.

Indeed.

I had to laugh the other day when SSN went around asking several managers and ex players about the ban and almost to a man they went on about him being a young player with a hot streak but he's a good lad and thats what makes him great, blah blah blah. He has been a professional footballer for 10 years so he is not young, though he is a petulant child at times and if he was foreign he'd get absolutely hammered for the way he carries on.

He is a fantastic player, there is no doubting that, but he can also be a complete and utter t**t.
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Zedie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Fabrestuta wrote:
Zedie wrote:Its funny how Rooney thought he'd get the same treatment from UEFA as he normally does with the FA.

Indeed.

I had to laugh the other day when SSN went around asking several managers and ex players about the ban and almost to a man they went on about him being a young player with a hot streak but he's a good lad and thats what makes him great, blah blah blah. He has been a professional footballer for 10 years so he is not young, though he is a petulant child at times and if he was foreign he'd get absolutely hammered for the way he carries on.

He is a fantastic player, there is no doubting that, but he can also be a complete and utter t**t.

Im not sure if the English football fraternity do just worship him or if most managers/pundits are too scared to really tell it like it is with Manure and some of their scabby players.

Rooney is a prime example of a broken poster boy. They want him to be the face of English football, however:

He's petulant
Violent
A sexual deviant
A thoroughly unlikeable t**t

with a proper sense of entitlement, mostly not of his own doing, but because of the FA and scummy media.

It just goes to show kids, if your talented, you can get away with almost anything on this island. Remember not to try it anywhere else though.....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Maxduke » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 pm

Zedie wrote:
Fabrestuta wrote:

Indeed.

Im not sure if the English football fraternity do just worship him or if most managers/pundits are too scared to really tell it like it is with Manure and some of their scabby players.

Rooney is a prime example of a broken poster boy. They want him to be the face of English football, however:

He's petulant
Violent
A sexual deviant
A thoroughly unlikeable t**t

with a proper sense of entitlement, mostly not of his own doing, but because of the FA and scummy media.

It just goes to show kids, if your talented, you can get away with almost anything on this island. Remember not to try it anywhere else though.....

You just described pretty much every male in England.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Euro 2012